A-level Economics Tuition in Richmond (Twickenham, Teddington, Kew, Barnes, Sheen, Hampton)
Tutors in Richmond upon Thames
- Sorry no tutors found
Tutors travelling to Richmond upon Thames
- Luke Dixon Colney Heath, AL1
- Andrew Freer Erdington, B73
- Philip Goldney Southbourne, BH6
- Phil Richardson Lytchett Minster, BH21
- Dr Perpetua Neo Wish, BN3
- Mr Rugless Beckenham, BR2
- Richard Howarth Gravesend, DA11
- Haris Bow, E3
- Alex Rennard Leyton, E10
- Philippa Rumsey Ponders End, EN3
- Sanam Arora Harrow on the Hill, HA1
- Ria Shah Stanmore, HA7
- Fletcher Southcourt, HP21
- Mike Dowling Harling, IP22
- Dr Martine Hooper Foxhills, KT16
- Giovanna Davitti, PhD Canonbury, N1
- India Ringer Finsbury Park, N7
- Helen Duff Clapton, N16
- Robert Denison Heaton, NE6
- Kevin Foley Central Nottingham, NG2
- Basit Kirmani, MA (Cambridge) Camden Town, NW1
- Emmanuel Aluko, CFA, MBA, MSc Camden Town, NW1
- Zahra Naushad Regent's Park, NW1
- Lena Panayi Gospel Oak, NW3
- Puja Hendon, NW4
- Francis Cubitt Newbury, RG14
- Lingua Genesis Ltd Central Sheffield, S11
- Waqar Haymill, SL1
- Daryl Rugless Knightsbridge, SW1X
- Natasha Tiwari Fulham, SW6
- Abdur-Rahman Chachia Balham, SW17
- Veronica Pereira Hounslow, TW3
- Helen McMahon BA Hons West Drayton, UB7
- Kamal G Yiewsley, UB7
- Shafiq Fakir West End, W1U
- Dr Kiran Kamat Northfield, W5
- Rhea Ranjan Clerkenwell, WC1
- MohanGrewal Ettingshall, WV4
- Tom Haggerty Boroughbridge, YO51
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Economics
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach AS/A2 level Economics, GCSE Business Studies and GCSE Economics, Applied Business and BTEC.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a BSc (hons) Economics from the University of Bradford, an MBA from the University of Leicester and a PGCE Secondary (Economics and Business) from the Institute of Education, University of London.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have 12 years of teaching experience. Within the third year of my teaching I was promoted to Head of Economics and by the fourth year I was promoted to Head of Department (Economics, Sociology and Psychology). I then became Head of Year at my second school, another large comprehensive, where after six years I returned to being a Head of Department. Both positions have provided me with extensive experience and strategies on how to direct students to enable them to acheive their full potential and maximise their life chances.
I currently work in a school that was deemed by OFSTED as being 'Outstanding' last year and as a result have a diverse and innovative approach to teaching and learning.
I have worked as a researcher for an economics 'think tank' that evaluated public policies, and a piece of my research was published in the 'Financial Times'.
I am an A2 examiner for AQA, which has provided me with an invaluable insight into examination skills and techniques that should be used by students.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £30 per hour for AS/A2 Economics and Business for one to one consultations. For group sessions of 2/3 students the charges are £25 per hour.
I charge £30 per hour for GCSE subjects for one to one consultations. For groups of 2/3 students the charge is £25 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
- I prefer to teach at students' homes, travelling is not an issue as I have a car. I am able to travel to areas of West London (Hounslow, Hillingdon, Acton, Ealing, Greenford), NW London (Harrow and Wembley), and SW London (Kingston, Teddington, Twickenham, Richmond, Surbiton, Tolworth).
- When are you available?
- I am able to teach on a Saturday 8am - 5pm, Sunday 8am - 3pm, Tuesday and Wednesday 5pm - 9pm. I would be able to tutor during school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach sixth form students (aged 16 - 19 years) and key stage 4 students (aged 14 - 16 years).
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have a CRB check already done as I work in a school.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained to be teacher at The Institute of Education, London.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- In my experience, students who are positive and set themselves challenging goals will succeed. Students who have the confidence to speak their mind and seek guidance will enjoy their time as a student and acheive more than they thought possible.
Send a message to Miss Banwait
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more