A-level Maths (Further) Tuition in Barnet (Edgware, Finchley, Hendon, Mill Hill and Golders Green)
Tutors in Barnet
- Leena West Finchley, N3
Nearby Tuition Centres
Tutors travelling to Barnet
- Dr. Wasim Akber Harrow on the Hill, HA1
- Adrian Beckett Muswell Hill, N10
- Andre Duvenage Victoria Park, E9
- Gorkem Waterloo, SE1
- Miriam Linehan Palmers Green, N22
- Peter Adey Walkden, M28
- Colin Beveridge Westham, DT4
- Haran Harrow on the Hill, HA2
- J.Virdee Ruislip Manor, HA4
- Stathis Stefanidis, Director Turnham Green, W4
- Dr. Clare Turner Fallowfield, M16
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- P Godden Willesborough, TN24
- Nick Geere Okehampton, EX20
- Paul Bains Brunel, UB10
- Dr Gansham Halai Thames Ditton, KT7
- Dr Emma Morgan Trumpington, CB2
- Joseph Roffey Chessington, KT19
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- zhiying Heathrow, UB7
- Mike Brown Hadleigh, SS7
- Thomas Yarrow Tulse Hill, SE24
- Martin Richards South Wimbledon, SW19
- Deep Lidder Notting Hill, W8
- Brian Cole Kingswinford, DY6
- Dr Sheikh Westcotes, LE2
- Philip Williams Hildenborough, TN11
- Vesna Sarajcic Bishopsgate, E1
- Raj Jain Stanmore, HA8
- Harri Parish Brixton, SE24
- Sarah Miller Sydenham Hill, SE19
- Dr Martine Hooper Farnborough, GU14
- Nick Collier Enham Alamein, SP11
- Mohammad Bari Forest Gate, E7
- Arzoo Cowley, OX4
- Dr Alex Roberts West Hampstead, NW6
- Saheed Busari Deptford, SE8
- Alex Rennard Leyton, E10
- Dr Gordon Braddock Emsworth, PO10
- Peter Nicholson Holmfirth, HD9
- Jeel Shah Wembley Central, HA0
- Brooke Dunston, NE8
- Dr Parikh Carfax, OX1
- Meryl Williams Wokingham, RG40
- SLakha Heathfield, TW4
- Dr Rajandra Shah Northampton, NN1
- Olivia Grigg Thundersley, SS6
- Dr Arjun Malhotra Upper Norwood, SE19
- Michael Steele Knebworth, SG3
- Lawrence Ball Muswell Hill, N10
- Alan Evans Warley, CM14
- Philip Bradfield Dunfermline, KY12
- Mrs Bhatia Gants Hill, IG5
- Ben Hanson Elland, HX5
- Matthew Hammond Topsham, EX2
- Tom Haggerty Boroughbridge, YO51
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Maths (Further)
- Personal Message
- Teaching is a passion and religion for me. My students flourish as I start grounds up, make them practice and resolve complex problems with one motto to achieve A/A*.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I have expertise in the following:
GCSE/IGCSE Maths and Additional Maths
AS/A2 Maths (Core, Further, Mechanics, Statistics & Decision)
I have extensive and up-to-date knowledge about the syllabus and requirements of following exam boards: Edexcel, OCR, MEI and AQA. I provide in-depth help with exam technique which is critical for students taking these exams.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Graduated from a premium Engineering College - BITS Pilani, India
Bachelors in Engineering- Electronics and Maths- First Class with Distinction
Masters in Engineering - Electronics and Maths - GPA 8.85/10
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I specialize in providing one-one lessons to students taking GCSE/IGCSE, AS/A2 levels. I have taught more than 1000 hours in my 5+ years of tutoring experience with students of varied levels of ability.
With my truly bespoke lessons, my students have gained confidence in maths along with more liking towards the subject. Most of my past and current students are from -
QE Boys, Haberdashers Boys, Westminster school, St Paul's Boys, South Hampstead Girls High school, Hasmonean High school, Ashmole academy, Fortismere, Woodhouse College and QE Girls.
- How much do you charge?
- My prices vary between £30/hr - £35/hr
- Where do you teach?
- Lessons can either take place at my house or student's house or via online means. I live in Finchley and easily accessible through Tube, Bus.
- When are you available?
- Monday- Friday: 9am - 9 pm .
Saturday - Sunday: 9 am - 7pm.
Please note that I am not available on Tuesday mornings and Thursday afternoons as I teach at college during these times.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- 15 onwards
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- - GCSE/IGCSE exam
- AS/A2 exam
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Enhanced CRB/DBS certificate issued in July 2013 Please do not hesitate if you wish to see my CRB certificate.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- - Skype used for Audio and Video Conferencing
- Cisco WebEx used for Desktop Sharing
- Graphic tablet is used to write and draw diagrams
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- My adeptness comes from the fact that I can make students resolve problems using mental ability, fast resolution using multiple methods with one thought that focuses on achieving the best possible grade. I am willing to guarantee the success with the right devotion from the students.
Send a message to Leena
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more