A-level Maths Tuition in S Oxfordshire (including Didcot, Henley-on-Thames and Thame)
Other areas: Aylesbury Vale; Cherwell; Oxford; Reading; Vale of White Horse; West Berkshire; Wokingham; Wycombe; Online A-level Maths Tuition
Tutors travelling to South Oxfordshire
|Dr Parikh||Carfax, OX1|
|Sum K||Wokingham, RG41|
|Marlow Maths Tutor||Greater Marlow, SL7|
|Dr. Victor Bluett||Nonsuch, SM2|
|Pete Salt||Kensal Green, NW10|
|Paul Bains||Brunel, UB10|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Central Birmingham, B6|
|Dr Martine Hooper||Foxhills, KT16|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, PO10|
|Paul Dudko||Eton, SL4|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Vesna Sarajcic||Bishopsgate, E1|
|David Wells||Cricklewood, NW2|
|Mrs N Fleet||Purley, CR8|
|Raj Jain||Stanmore, HA8|
|George Bowman||Brampton and Walton, S40|
|Francis Norman||Burrator, PL7|
|richardg||North Richmond, TW10|
|Dr Alan Gray||Sighthill, EH11|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||Hampstead, NW3|
|Haran||Harrow on the Hill, HA2|
|Rich Strange||Dulwich Village, SE22|
|Miranda Sadek||Eccleshall, ST21|
|Miriam Linehan||Palmers Green, N22|
|Saheed Busari||Deptford, SE8|
|Dr Alice Crawford||Hainault, IG8|
|Alan Evans||Warley, CM14|
|Cherif Makhlaf||Walthamstow, E17|
|Miss Abhi||Bushey, WD19|
|Thomas Yarrow||Tulse Hill, SE24|
|Olivia Grigg||Thundersley, SS6|
|Mohammad Bari||Forest Gate, E7|
|Mrs Bhatia||Gants Hill, IG5|
|Dr Alex Roberts||West Hampstead, NW6|
|Joseph Roffey||Chessington, KT19|
|Nadia Younas||Ealing Broadway, W13|
|Philip Singleton||Cobham and Downside, KT11|
|Adrian Beckett||Plumstead, SE18|
|Dr Emma Morgan||Trumpington, CB2|
|Stathis Stefanidis, Director||Turnham Green, W4|
|Sadhiv Mahandru||Kearsley, M26|
|Ms. Saeed||Cranbrook, IG2|
|Meryl Williams||Wokingham, RG40|
|Martin Richards||South Wimbledon, SW19|
|Sunder Annamraju||Lovelace, KT11|
|Nick Collier||Enham Alamein, SP11|
|Mark H||Tenbury, SY8|
|Sanam Arora||Harrow on the Hill, HA1|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, HX5|
|Leena||Finchley Central, N3|
|Deep Lidder||Notting Hill, W8|
|Nick Geere||Okehampton, EX20|
|Dr C Maselkowski||Hanneys, OX12|
|Philip Williams||Hildenborough, TN11|
|Matthew Hammond||Topsham, EX2|
|Rhea Ranjan||Clerkenwell, WC1|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley Central, HA0|
|Dr Sheikh||Westcotes, LE2|
|Ria Shah||Stanmore, HA7|
|Mike Brown||Hadleigh, SS7|
|Dr Parikh||Carfax, OX1|
|Dr Zac||Southfields, SW18|
|Dr James Lambert||Bayswater, W2|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Adam Kazmi||Marylebone, W1|
|Gerard RM||Blackheath, SE3|
|A John Clare||Old Malden, KT4|
|Philip Bradfield||Dunfermline, KY12|
|Zahra Naushad||King's Cross, NW1|
|Michael Joel||Turnham Green, W4|
|Samuel Thewlis||Bridgwater, TA6|
|Daryl Rugless||Knightsbridge, SW1X|
|Lingua Genesis Ltd||Central Sheffield, S11|
|Mr Vikram||Gants Hill, IG5|
|Sue Lin Vazeille||Wembley Park, HA9|
|Michael Steele||Knebworth, SG3|
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Rushmills, NN1|
|Simon Wang||Stratford, E3|
|Dr Chris M.||Holloway, N7|
|P Godden||Bybrook, TN24|
|Mr Rugless||Beckenham, BR2|
|Lou Lowton||Dorridge and Hockley, B93|
|Dr Freeman||Central Edinburgh, EH7|
|Geethani||Cherry Hinton, CB1|
|Tom Haggerty||Boroughbridge, YO51|
|Amir Hussain||Bermondsey, SE1|
|J.Virdee||Ruislip Manor, HA4|
|Harri Parish||Brixton, SE24|
|Nasira||Central Leeds, LS2|
|Mr Dhir MathsTeacher||Hayes, UB4|
|J Pearson||Northfield, W7|
|Stefan Gugura||Ipswich, IP4|
|Sum K||Wokingham, RG41|
|Brian D Roberts||Hangleton and Knoll, BN1|
|Naz Sekerkiran||Rottingdean, BN2|
|Colin Beveridge||Westham, DT4|
|Susanna Maths Tutor||Clapham Junction, SW11|
|Dr John Hudson||Radlett, WD7|
|Sarah Miller||Sydenham Hill, SE19|
|Lena Panayi||Gospel Oak, NW3|
|Kap Anand||South Harrow, UB5|
|Peter Adey||Walkden, M28|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Michael M.||West Twickenham, TW2|
|P Walker||Bassett, SO15|
|Dr. Wasim Akber||Rayners Lane, HA2|
|Mary Fox||Epsom, KT18|
|Kamal||Northwick Park, HA9|
|Brian Cole||Kingswinford, DY6|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill, RH1|
|Peter Nicholson||Holmfirth, HD9|
|Lawrence Ball||Fortis Green, N10|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Maths
- Personal Message
- My name is Richard Riddell and I live in Dorchester-on-Thames and following a career in teaching of over forty years. I have been a highly successful private tutor for almost fifteen years and a published author for twenty years.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Maths, English (Language and Literature), Sciences, French, German, History, Art History. I also teach revision and exam strategies and techniques.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Undergraduate studies in French, English and Philosophy; Art Education; BA(Hons), History of Art; Postgraduate Diploma in Art Gallery and Museum Studies; MA(RCA) History of Design; MLitt (Oxon), Modern History; DPhil (Oxon), History of Art and Architecture; Return to Teaching, Primary/Secondary Mathematics.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Over a teaching career spanning six decades I have taught successively in Junior, Secondary, Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Adult Education, in this country, in Europe and the United States. In a separate French-speaking career in financial accounting before returning to education I have been an auditor – with lots of Maths, mostly Statistics – working at UNESCO, Paris and the Commonwealth Secretariat in London.
- How much do you charge?
- For early Key Stages up to GCSE £30 and for A Levels and above £40 per hour. These may be negotiable, depending on circumstances. I do not charge extra for travel.
- Where do you teach?
- I live in Dorchester-on-Thames, have a car and can travel to students' homes up to a radius of about seven miles. Alternatively, if conditions are not conducive to learning I can provide a quiet, suitable ambience at my own home.
- When are you available?
- I am available for tutoring mainly in the evenings, soon after schools finish, and there also are some daytime slots.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Upwards of 7 years, most age groups and levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Key Stages upwards of 7 years, 11+, 13+/Common Entrance, GCSE, Oxbridge, AS and A level, some undergraduate courses, Mature Students, Adult Learners.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Universities of: Wales, Durham (with Quentin Bell), London (Courtauld Institute, with Sir Anthony Blunt), Manchester, Royal College of Art/V&A (with Sir Christopher Frayling and Sir Roy Strong), Oxford (Wolfson College, with Sir Howard Colvin), Oxford Brookes.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Currently, most of my students are studying for GCSE Maths, English and French, AS and A level Maths and Physics. I am also teaching vulnerable and PRU students across a wide range of subjects.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- With students who have asked for help and who are keen to learn my patience is infinite – my motto is 'as long as it takes'. My teaching comprises access to learning, and not events but processes that lead to understanding. My aim is always to enable students to access as much as they can, to think for themselves and to enable them to make the most of theiir abilities. Often, it is a matter of confidence. I can, of course, give no guarantees about grades – responsiblity for these lies entirely with the students – but will do everything possible to ensure that students are as well prepared and equipped as possible to do their best .
Send a message to Dr Richard Riddell
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more