A-level Physics Tuition in Harrow (Pinner, Stanmore, Hatch End, Wealdstone, Rayners Lane)
Tutors in Harrow
Nearby Tuition Centres
- Talent Engaged Tuition Centre Alperton, HA0
Tutors travelling to Harrow
- Vesna Sarajcic Bishopsgate, E1
- Dr Gansham Halai Thames Ditton, KT7
- Deep Lidder Notting Hill, W8
- Ken Wilkinson Westbury-on-Trym, BS9
- Dr C Maselkowski Hanneys, OX12
- Mark H Tenbury, SY8
- Peter Swain Central Bournemouth, BH2
- J.Virdee Ruislip Manor, HA4
- Saheed Busari Deptford, SE8
- Peter Adey Walkden, M28
- Dr Alex Roberts West Hampstead, NW6
- Samuel Thewlis Bridgwater, TA6
- Dr Chris M. Holloway, N7
- Dr James Lambert Bayswater, W2
- Dr. Victor Bluett Nonsuch, SM2
- Dr Gordon Braddock Emsworth, PO10
- Pete Salt Kensal Green, NW10
- Michael Joel Turnham Green, W4
- Ben Hanson Halifax, HX5
- Dr Paul Kilkenny Bromley, BR1
- Aly Knightsbridge, SW7
- Arzoo Cowley, OX4
- P Walker Bassett, SO15
- Dr Zac Southfields, SW18
- Lyndsay Baker Banbury, OX16
- Stathis Stefanidis, Director Turnham Green, W4
- Dr Rajandra Shah Rushmills, NN1
- Dr Andrew Levick Hampton, TW12
- Joana Central Bournemouth, BH1
- Soheb Alam Ponders End, EN3
- Dr John Hudson Radlett, WD7
- Philip Bradfield Dunfermline, KY12
- Dr Alice Crawford Hainault, IG8
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- Nick Osborne Battersea, SW1P
- Michael Mulligan West Twickenham, TW2
- Paul Bains Brunel, UB10
- SLakha Heathfield, TW4
- Laurence Collin Angel, N1
- David Gardner Summertown, OX2
- Dr Freeman Central Edinburgh, EH7
- Gorkem Waterloo, SE1
- Dr Parikh Carfax, OX1
- Dr Alan Gray Sighthill, EH11
- Martin Richards South Wimbledon, SW19
- Harri Parish Brixton, SE24
- Tim Clark Cambridge, CB4
- Dr James Deeny Deptford, SE8
- Dr Emma Morgan Trumpington, CB2
- Tim the Tutor East Grinstead, RH19
- Jeel Shah Wembley Central, HA0
- Andrew Gibson Sherwood, NG3
- Daniel Hill Balham, SW17
- Dr Martine Hooper Foxhills, KT16
- Adam Willis Fladbury, WR10
- Alan Evans Warley, CM14
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Physics
- Personal Message
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Physics, Maths, Science and Classical Flute.
I cover all exam boards - AQA, Edexcel, OCR and ABRSM/Trinity Guildhall for flute.
I teach undergraduate level Electricity/Magnetism/Waves, Mathematical Methods for Physicists and Game Theory. For undergraduate level tuition, after an initial free consultation a minimum of 10 sessions must be paid for in advance.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Physics B.Sc 2:1 (Hons) - University College London 1999.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been a full time private tutor for 15 years. Please ask to see my references. I have taught children with Asperger syndrome, ADHD, dyslexia and dyspraxia. I teach for approximately 20-25 hours per week.
I have been a full time tutor for 15 years and have helped hundreds of students . Being a full time tutor I am able to offer a very high level of commitment to my students throughout the year/s. I have a very comprehensive library of teaching materials and exam papers. Most of the syllabuses I teach I know inside out.
- How much do you charge?
- Prices include my travel to your location. There maybe an extra charge for long journeys.
- Where do you teach?
- I travel to the students location which is a huge convenience to the families I teach.
I travel to Sudbury Town, Sudbury Hill, Harrow, Greenhill, Northolt, Perivale, Wembley, Kenton, Rayners Lane, Wealdstone, Stanmore, Harrow Weald.
- When are you available?
- I am not available at weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I have experience in teaching very young children all the way through to adults.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- No, I am not eligible for one because I do not work for an organisation that requires one.
I have a police check certificate to show my details are not held on the police computer system.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I studied for my degree in the department of Physics and Astronomy at University College London (UCL) part of the University of London. I was taught by some of the Professors working on the famous Large Hadron Collider project in Geneva which the department plays a significant role in. While I was at the university the department was rated as the fourth best in the country for teaching physics.
Musically, I regularly attend and participate in Masterclass's with the worlds top flautists. During the Summer when I am not so busy teaching, I attend residential courses.
I have performed in masterclass/received private tuition from:
Ian Clarke (Professor of Flute, Guildhall School of Music and Drama)
Wissam Boustany (Professor of Flute, Trinity College of Music)
Ransom Wilson (Professor of Flute, Yale University (US))
Currently I am studying with Clare Southworth (Professor of Flute, Royal Academy of Music)
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Student A: Was predicted an A for his A-Level Maths. He took tuition to fix some doubts about trigonometry and logarithms and went into his exam confident he would obtain his A. He went on to study medicine at his chosen university.
Student B: After her year 10 exam she was predicted a G for her GCSE maths. When I started tuition with her she was unable to add ten to a number. After a year of very focused tuition she obtained a D in her GCSE which was a remarkable achievement.
Student C: Is currently in her final year of A-Levels. I have been tutoring her for the past 5 years. She obtained an A* and A in Maths and Science GSCE and an A in her Maths AS Level. Before that I tutored her brother in his A-Levels. He went on to achieve a 1st class degree at university.
Send a message to Anthony O'Halloran B.Sc
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more