A-level Physics Tuition in Harrow (Pinner, Stanmore, Hatch End, Wealdstone, Rayners Lane)
Tutors in Harrow
Nearby Tuition Centres
- Talent Engaged Tuition Centre Alperton, HA0
Tutors travelling to Harrow
- Dr Rajandra Shah Rushmills, NN1
- Alan Evans Warley, CM14
- Pempi Wycherley Wetherby, LS22
- Dr Alice Crawford Hainault, IG8
- Dr Freeman Central Edinburgh, EH7
- Dr. Victor Bluett Nonsuch, SM2
- Dr Sada Joshi Orpington, BR6
- Dr Gordon Braddock Emsworth, PO10
- Deep Lidder Notting Hill, W8
- Laurence Collin Angel, N1
- Michael M. West Twickenham, TW2
- Dr C Maselkowski Hanneys, OX12
- Harri Parish Brixton, SE24
- Gorkem Waterloo, SE1
- Arzoo Cowley, OX4
- Dr Emma Morgan Trumpington, CB2
- Philip Bradfield Dunfermline, KY12
- Tim Clark Cambridge, CB4
- Stathis Stefanidis, Director Turnham Green, W4
- Dr Alan Gray Sighthill, EH11
- SLakha Heathfield, TW4
- David Gardner Summertown, OX2
- Aly Knightsbridge, SW7
- Joana Central Bournemouth, BH1
- Martin Richards South Wimbledon, SW19
- Lyndsay Baker Banbury, OX16
- Saheed Busari Deptford, SE8
- Peter Swain Central Bournemouth, BH2
- Dr Gansham Halai Thames Ditton, KT7
- Tim the Tutor East Grinstead, RH19
- Soheb Alam Ponders End, EN3
- Dr Zac Southfields, SW18
- Pete Salt Kensal Green, NW10
- Dr Andrew Levick Hampton, TW12
- Mark H Tenbury, SY8
- Dr Chris M. Holloway, N7
- Dr John Hudson Radlett, WD7
- J.Virdee Ruislip Manor, HA4
- Michael Joel Turnham Green, W4
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- Paul Bains Brunel, UB10
- Andrew Gibson Sherwood, NG3
- Daniel Hill Balham, SW17
- Dr Paul Kilkenny Bromley, BR1
- Dr James Lambert Bayswater, W2
- Vesna Sarajcic Bishopsgate, E1
- Dr Martine Hooper Foxhills, KT16
- Ken Wilkinson Westbury-on-Trym, BS9
- P Walker Bassett, SO15
- Dr. Clare Turner Chorlton, M16
- Peter Adey Walkden, M28
- Dr Alex Roberts West Hampstead, NW6
- Nick Osborne Battersea, SW1P
- Jeel Shah Wembley Central, HA0
- Dr Parikh Carfax, OX1
- Adam Willis Fladbury, WR10
- Ben Hanson Elland, HX5
- Dr James Deeny Deptford, SE8
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Physics
- Personal Message
- I am a research analyst at the prestigious London Business School's Centre for Hedge Fund Research & Education. My role is to teach & conduct research in mathematical finance and appled statistics for finance and investment management
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- At GCSE & A Levels: Further Mathematics, Mathematics, Economics, Physics including special and STEP papers for Cambridge Maths majors
At undergraduate & postgraduate levels: Mathematics, Econometrics, Quantitative Finance, Stochastic Calculus, Derivatives, Computional Finance, Hedge Funds, Statistics
Bespoke Courses: Investment management, Fixed Income securities, Interest rate derivatives, Islamic Finance, risk management
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have various Bachelors with Honours in Electronic & Electrical Engineering , Theoretical Physics and International relations
I am an alumni of prestigious London Business School where I have done my postgraduate work in Investment mangemnt and corporate finance programmes
- What kind of experience do you have?
- 10 years experience of teaching MBAs, PhD students and 20 years experience teaching GCSE and A levels
- How much do you charge?
- £25 / h up to GCSE and £35 /h for A levels. I do not travel to locations. All lessons are one to one in Harrow from our office.
Undergraduate work 45
Postgraduate work 60
- Where do you teach?
- Teach in Harrow from Talbot House (office)
I can travel to students only if the lessons and booked in advance for 20 hours or more and paid in advance. Travel charges apply .
- When are you available?
- Evenings in the the weekdays and weekends
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- 11+ up to postgraduate
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE, A levels, BSc, MSc, MBA
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Ms SS graduated from Cambridge University in Economics with a first class. She is working with an investment bank and travels between London and Dubai. She did mathematics and economics with me at A levels and studied Econometrics at degree level
Mr AK studied SPS at cambridge and now is a legal partner with a legal firm
Mr Joy did mathematics, further mathematics and physics with me and presently at King's College London doing an MSci in Mathematics
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- It is always good to ask your school teacher if you are not clear on something. Try to do as many problems on a specific topic. Use variety of textbooks to read on a particular topic and attempt problems from a variety of books. Makesure before you attempt questions you have mastered all the worked out examples in the book. Arrange past exam questions topic wise and solve topic by topic initially to gain more confidence . Once you have answered the question, go through your working and critically check