A-level Spanish Tuition in Westminster (Bayswater, Marylebone, Belgravia and Maida Vale)
Tutors in Westminster
- Sorry no tutors found
Nearby Tuition Centres
- London Spanish Academy Bayswater, W2
Tutors travelling to Westminster
- Lingua Genesis Ltd Central Sheffield, S11
- Steven French Harpenden, AL5
- Mari Carmen Central Bristol, BS2
- Leonor Eastbourne, BN22
- Julia Gomez Angel, EC1V
- Isabel Nieves Crouch End, N8
- Letizia Parisi East Acton, W3
- David Pope Abingdon, OX14
- Antoinette Farrelly Stratford, E15
- Lodovico Central Chester, CH4
- Natasha Clough Preston Rural, PR4
- Luis Hernandez Barlaston and Oulton, ST15
- Silvina83 Charing, ME13
- Guy Mavor Devizes, SN10
- A LEVEL SPANISH VIA SKYPE Loughton & Shenley, MK4
- Nick Rawson Shirley, B90
- Cerasela E. Chiswick, W4
- Margherita Spanu Hammersmith, W6
- Maria D'Argenio Thornton Heath, CR7
- Emilce Sandra Rees Chelsea, SW3
- Baz Taylor South Twickenham, TW1
- Manohar Whig Sudbury, HA0
- Qualified Spanish NATIVE Tutor Street, BA6
- Jeff Bragg Sutton Central, SM1
- Fiona Newborough, PE4
- Emma Storey Fulham, SW6
- Jacqueline Espinoza Darwen, BB3
- Amelia Grandidier Balham, SW17
- Maria A. Oval, SW9
- Marie Fohr Wallingford, OX10
- Maribel Amersham, HP6
- David Romero Holloway, N7
- MrsL.Catalina Watkiss Norbiton, KT1
- Barbara Blazquez Castro Gosfield, CM7
- Christine Sautereau-Chandley Royal Tunbridge Wells, TN3
- P Walker Bassett, SO15
- Kathy Pike Salisbury, SP1
- Sofia Ruge Sydenham Hill, SE22
- Johannes Kramer Sloane Square, SW7
- S.R. Munoz Moseley, B13
- David Cleary Whitley, RG4
- Rhea Ranjan Clerkenwell, WC1
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Spanish
- Personal Message
- Hi, I’m a Spanish native fully qualified secondary teacher working in a school willing to help any GCSE, A level or Uni students to get higher grades. I have years of experience teaching adults.I am also an experienced singing teacher.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I can teach you Spanish from beginners to advanced/University level to teenagers and adults. I am also a classical trained teacher with years of experience teaching and performing.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I am a fully qualified QTS secondary teacher. I studied a PGCE in Spanish and French in the UEL and I am a native Spanish speaker. I am also a classical trained singer. I studied at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama and National Opera Studio. I obtained a BMus, MMus and MMP validated by the City University. Later I attended to the National Opera Studio.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been teaching Spanish for Spanisharriba language agency for the last 3 years and tutoring young adults and teenagers for the last 5 years with excellent results. I am also a qualified secondary teacher and I joined a language collage in Sept 2013. I have been teaching classical singing since 2005 and many of my students have succeeded in gaining a place in a musical and drama college.
- How much do you charge?
- SPANISH: I charge £30 per hour.
Please do contact me for quotes on small group lessons.
SINGING: prices start from £35 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
- I am happy to teach at students' home for Spanish subject.
Singing students will have to come to mine at Walthamstow where I have my piano and music studio.
- When are you available?
- I work already as a full time teacher so availability is only after 4.30pm and Weekends any time. During school holidays I am more flexible and mornings will open up for teaching.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach from 12 years old onwards from beginners up to advanced Spanish/ University level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE, A-levels, University entry exams, ELE, Spanish for adults Singing: ABRSM and Trinity exams
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have a fully clear enhanced disclosure check as I am working in a secondary school already.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I belong to the National College for Teaching and Leadership as a QTS teacher and ATL.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I obtained my PGCE Secondary Spanish and French in the East London University in July 2013. I obtained BMus, MMus and MMP at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama under the tutelage of Janice Chapman.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I teach to a wide variety of students: from GCSE students willing to get a good grade to busy professionals who would like to get a good conversational level to enable them to carry out business meetings in Spanish.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I prepare my lessons to be entertaining, engaging and well organised. I have a lot of resources as I teach in a secondary school, therefore I am aware of exams requirements. I will cater lessons to your specific needs and strengths. If you are able to invest time and a little bit of work, I will help you to succeed. Either if you need to pass exams or you would love to learn Spanish for pleasure or to improve your CV, I am the right teacher for you.
For singing students: I have performed and taught singing for many years. I am passionate about music and I will teach you the all you need to improve your vocal technique and I will advise you on repertoire.
Send a message to Sara G. Saavedra
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more