A-level Spanish Tuition in Westminster (Bayswater, Marylebone, Belgravia and Maida Vale)
Tutors in Westminster
- Sorry no tutors found
Nearby Tuition Centres
- London Spanish Academy Bayswater, W2
Tutors travelling to Westminster
- Lodovico Central Chester, CH4
- Julia Gomez Angel, EC1V
- Qualified Spanish NATIVE Tutor Street, BA6
- David Romero Holloway, N7
- A LEVEL SPANISH VIA SKYPE Loughton & Shenley, MK4
- Maria A. Oval, SW9
- Kathy Pike Salisbury, SP1
- David Cleary Whitley, RG4
- Baz Taylor.M.A. Oxford St. Margarets, TW1
- Mari Carmen Central Bristol, BS2
- Maria D'Argenio Thornton Heath, CR7
- Emma Storey Fulham, SW6
- Nick Rawson Shirley, B90
- Luis Hernandez Barlaston and Oulton, ST15
- Sofia Ruge Sydenham Hill, SE22
- Guy Mavor Devizes, SN10
- David Pope Abingdon, OX14
- Amelia Grandidier Balham, SW17
- Lingua Genesis Ltd Central Sheffield, S11
- Jeff Bragg Sutton Central, SM1
- Natasha Clough Preston Rural, PR4
- Jacqueline Espinoza Darwen, BB3
- Marie Fohr Wallingford, OX10
- Margherita Spanu Hammersmith, W6
- S.R. Munoz Moseley, B13
- Mary Hill Cherry Hinton, CB1
- Fiona Newborough, PE4
- Antoinette Farrelly Stratford, E15
- Maribel Amersham, HP6
- P Walker Bassett, SO15
- MrsL.Catalina Watkiss Norbiton, KT1
- Steven French Harpenden, AL5
- Leonor Eastbourne, BN22
- Johannes Kramer Sloane Square, SW7
- Barbara Blazquez Castro Gosfield, CM7
- Mary Tremain Clapton, E5
- Emilce Sandra Rees Chelsea, SW3
- Manohar Whig Sudbury, HA0
- Christine Sautereau-Chandley Royal Tunbridge Wells, TN3
- Letizia Parisi East Acton, W3
- Silvina83 Faversham, ME13
- Isabel Nieves Crouch End, N8
- Rhea Ranjan Clerkenwell, WC1
- Cerasela E. Chiswick, W4
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Spanish
- Personal Message
- I am a French native speaker and have over 20 years experience of successfully teaching French and Spanish to adults as well as for school exams from 11+ to university entrance level.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- French and Spanish
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I hold a degree from a French University (Paris V) and have the DELE Superior Spanish exam which proves my level of Spanish is fluent.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- My work experience is broad based and includes 5 years working in a business environment in the field of magazine publishing. My teaching experience includes work at the Alliance Française schools in Asia and Latin America and self-employed teaching, translating and interpreting for over 20 years.
- How much do you charge?
- Charges for one-to-one tuition : French : £35/hour Spanish : £30/hour or view my full profile for a more detailed price list.
Prices for groups of 2 people and over is on a sliding scale according to the number of people in the group.
Prices include travel to classes given within my local area (Clapham, Balham, Tooting) but I make a small charge according to travel time and distance if I have to travel further.
- Where do you teach?
- Although I do teach from my home in SW17, I also travel to work in other areas of South London or to Central, North and West London.
- When are you available?
- Let me know your requirements and I will do my best to fit you into my schedule. I am happy to work evenings, week-ends and school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I have successfully prepared candidates for many private school Common Entrance exams, for GCSE, A/S and A'levels as well as for Oxford and Cambridge interviews and entrance exams. I have taught the DELF curriculum to adults and, in the past, tutored many business people to pass the now defunct French Chamber of Commerce exams. References are available.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am happy to teach via Skype and work electronically.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Berlitz School of Languages in Paris and the Alliance Française in Hong Kong.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My current students include families owning holiday houses in Europe or parents wanting to improve their language skills to keep up with their children!
I also teach business people and many children and young people.
All my current students will be happy to speak directly to any prospective students of mine. Past students' parents will be happy to do the same.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- With my wide experience, I can easily adapt and tailor-make classes to suit the adult learner's particular requirements. If the learner is advanced, we can choose topics for discussion and development within their own areas of interest.
The children I tutor after school enjoy their lessons and improve rapidly. By stripping back to basics, I "clear the fog" that has built up in their minds and help them overcome the barriers to language learning they may have encountered previously.
I myself enjoy politics, the arts, sport and travel, have a sense of humour and infinite patience but know when to be firm when necessary.
Send a message to Amelia Grandidier
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more