A-level Spanish Tuition in Westminster (Bayswater, Marylebone, Belgravia and Maida Vale)
Tutors in Westminster
- Sorry no tutors found
Nearby Tuition Centres
- London Spanish Academy Bayswater, W2
Tutors travelling to Westminster
- Steven French Harpenden, AL5
- David Cleary Whitley, RG4
- Isabel Nieves Crouch End, N8
- Maribel Amersham, HP6
- Nick Rawson Shirley, B90
- Julia Gomez Angel, EC1V
- Natasha Clough Preston Rural, PR4
- Christine Sautereau-Chandley Royal Tunbridge Wells, TN3
- Johannes Kramer Sloane Square, SW7
- Rhea Ranjan Clerkenwell, WC1
- P Walker Bassett, SO15
- Letizia Parisi East Acton, W3
- Fiona Newborough, PE4
- Leonor Eastbourne, BN22
- Mari Carmen Redland, BS6
- A LEVEL SPANISH VIA SKYPE Loughton & Shenley, MK4
- David Romero Holloway, N7
- Antoinette Farrelly Stratford, E15
- Jeff Bragg Sutton Central, SM1
- Emma Storey Fulham, SW6
- Maria D'Argenio Thornton Heath, CR7
- Kathy Pike Salisbury, SP1
- S.R. Munoz Moseley, B13
- Marie Fohr Wallingford, OX10
- Jacqueline Espinoza Darwen, BB3
- Lodovico Central Chester, CH4
- Amelia Grandidier Balham, SW17
- Cerasela E. Chiswick, W4
- Silvina83 Charing, ME13
- MrsL.Catalina Watkiss Norbiton, KT1
- David Pope Abingdon, OX14
- Barbara Blazquez Castro Gosfield, CM7
- Adam Large Cholesbury, HP23
- Margherita Spanu Hammersmith, W6
- Emilce Sandra Rees Chelsea, SW3
- Baz Taylor South Twickenham, TW1
- Qualified Spanish NATIVE Tutor Street, BA6
- Luis Hernandez Barlaston and Oulton, ST15
- Sofia Ruge Sydenham Hill, SE22
- Manohar Whig Sudbury, HA0
- Lingua Genesis Ltd Central Sheffield, S11
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for A-level Spanish
- Personal Message
- An experienced teacher in both the UK and Venezuela, I have a wealth of skills teaching English as a Foreign Language at a range of levels and ages.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- One-to-one or small group tuition (5 people max) in order to pass your Cambridge Exam; PET, KET, First Certificate, Cambridge Advanced English, Business English Certificate (Vantage or Higher) or IELTS - I can also help you with the IELTS Life Skills Test that came into effect as of 6th April 2015. General or Business English skills.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Trinity TEFL Certificate gained in 2006 and member of Cambridge English Teacher where various in-house training sessions completed.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- With over 10 years teaching English as a Foreign Language experience both here in the UK and South America, TEFL qualified for 9 years and 8 years spent teaching Cambridge Exams and Business English, I have a wealth of experience, ideas to tailor your studies and help you get a good pass in your exam or improve your Business/General English Language skills.
- How much do you charge?
- General classes - £ 30.00 per hour
£135.00 block of 5 x 1 hour classes*
£265.00 block of 10 x 1 hour classes*
Exam/Business classes - £ 35.00 per hour
£160.00 block of 5 x 1 hour classes*
£315.00 block of 10 x 1 hour classes*
Blocks need to be booked/arranged and paid in advance.
I always offer a free 30 min consultation class to find out your goals and requirements prior to booking. Please note, for group bookings, a similar level of English is required and will be assessed in the free 30 min assessment.
Cancellation conditions apply.
Dissertations - £50.00 (max 15,000 words)
£ 5.00 per 1,000 words thereafter.
- Where do you teach?
- I would teach you in Central London, Monday to Friday, mainly around the Southbank. I am prepared to teach from my home on certain days of the week, nearest train/overground station is Norwood Junction, bus routes 196/468.
- When are you available?
- I would try and fit classes in around your and my schedule and am available as mentioned in 'Where do you teach'?
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach students from 16+ years old for Business, Exam and EFL classes, levels taught from Beginner to Advanced (A1 to C1).
I have also tutored students for AS and A level Spanish - I am familiar with the AQA syllabus, in addition, I am currently tutoring a KS2 (11 year old) for English - see 'My Testimonials', I am DBS checked. Please note, this type of teaching would be from home only.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Cambridge Suite of Exams; PET, KET, FCE, CAE, IELTS, BEC (Vantage and Higher). AS & A level Spanish. Tutoring KS2 English.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- DBS Certificate held.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am able to do Skype lessons by arrangement.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Cambridge English Teacher.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I first started teaching when living overseas in Venezuela. Upon my return to the UK I worked for a Latin American organisation teaching groups of adults using the skills gained in Venezuela. I took my Trinity Certificate in 2006 in London and started working for one of the best known language schools in the world in 2007.
Send a message to Julie Bestwick
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more