Online Architecture Tutors / Architecture Tuition
|Architecture Tutor in London||St. Pancras, N1|
|Fotis Rese||Westminster, W1|
|Anthony Cole||Bloomsbury, NW1|
|Dr. Wasim Akber||Rayners Lane, HA2|
|Antonis Anagnostidis||Highgate, N6|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Architecture
- Personal Message
- Call 07473938605 Monday to Sunday 9 am to 12 pm. I am an Architecture and Design tutor in London. Please get in touch!
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am available for online tutoring through skype or email.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- - Architectural and interior design - Concept development and design methodology, architectural visualization and presentation skills.
- AutoCAD Windows and MAC, Revit, 3DS Max from beginners to advanced 2D drawing, architectural drawing, 3D modeling and rendering.
- Rhino and 3dmax modelling and rendering with Vray.
- Adobe Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop.
Call me : 07473938605
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I hold a MA Interior Architecture
BA Hons degree in Architecture and RIBA Part I (2008) Plus Diploma in Architecture RIBA Part II (2012)
BS in Electronics
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Teaching Autocad and 3ds max in Architecture as an Architecture tutor from the last 6 years now.
MA Interior design and Architecture
I have been teaching design software for more than 6 years, in Universities, private educational institutions and as an one-to-one tutor.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £25/hour for 1 to 1 tuition sessions.
For group of 2 normally charge £50/hour.
- Where do you teach?
- I am based in London and I teach in my office, based in North London and South London.
- When are you available?
- 7 Days a week 9am to 8pm.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- From 12 to any age
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I taught myself and studied at university.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Almost all of them are University students and half of them have already got jobs.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I teach Architecture and Interior design in a way that you learn software such as AutoCAD, Revit, 3DS MAX, VRAY, Photoshop and you are also done with your project in the end. I make sure that you meet your deadlines and I check your tutor's feedback as I go. My phone and email are open 24/7 for students to contact me.
Send a message to Architecture Tutor in London
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more