Online Architecture Tutors / Architecture Tuition
|Dr. Wasim Akber||Rayners Lane, HA2|
|Architecture Tutor in London||St. Pancras, N1|
|Antonis Anagnostidis||Highgate, N6|
|Anthony Cole||Hitchin, SG5|
|Fotis Rese||Westminster, W1|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Architecture
- Personal Message
- I am a professional RIBA Architect (experience in CAPITA, HOK, RTKL, WATG) and a professional Academic Tutor in the fields of Architecture / Construction and Design. I have taught to more than 2000 students so far in universities and privately.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Architecture, Design, Interior Design, Concept Development, Diagrams, Technical Studies, Space Planning, Forward Thinking Innovation, New Technologies, Portfolio Development, AutoCad, Revit, SketchUp, Photoshop, BIM (Building Informational, Modelling), Professional Development, Behavioral Development for Academic and Professional Purposes, CV and Cover Letter Writing, Interview Preparation, Exams Preparation, Self Promoting.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have qualifications from RIBA in Architecture, Interior Design and Architectural Computation form Universities of UCL, Westminster and Greenwich. I have more than 10 years of strong professional experience at the top rated international companies.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- 10 + Years experience on University teaching (lecturing, tutoring on BIM, technical studies, design development, portfolio development)
10 + Years plus in the most corporate architectural environments and creative practices in central London (HOK, WATG, RTKL, CAPITA)
- How much do you charge?
- £40 for individual lessons and a generous discount for groups and pre-booked lessons.
Individual assignments to be charged accordingly.
I am professional tutor and will target your study and results precisely.
- Where do you teach?
- I can teach at your place or a number of study dedicated locations. Please contact me for recommended spaces in your area including your location.
- When are you available?
- Mon - Fri 08:30 - 21:00
Sat - Sun 10:00 - 18:00
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- From 17 years old (preparation for university - architecture, design disciplines, product design)
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- BA Bachelor of Arts in design related subjects (all) and architecture
Diploma Architecture (RIBA part I and part II)
Master degrees on Design, Architecture, Innovation (either MSc or MA)
PhD level on Design Innovation related subjects
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Available Upon Request
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- via Skype, virtual meetings, email, general online consultation on design issues, drawings, renderings and collaborative online working environments.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- RIBA Royal Institute of British Architects, TSB Technology Strategy Board
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Universities of Greenwich, Westminster and UCL, Capita Symonds, HOK, RTKL, WATG.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- recently one of my students was candidate for the student RIBA Silver Medal Prize.
Student that turn from University thinker to a highly paid professional within 5 weeks
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Design is everything and is always connected. It cannot be divided. In each one of us there is a unique approach and a good teacher has the ability to extract it and turn it into value. Design is one of the strongest learning disciplines that gives a holistic view about life and under the right guidance can result in open-minded personalities, strong critical thinkers and overall successful individuals.
Send a message to Fotis Rese
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more