Online Architecture Tutors / Architecture Tuition
|Antonis Anagnostidis||Highgate, N6|
|Anthony Cole||Bloomsbury, NW1|
|Architecture Tutor in London||St. Pancras, N1|
|Fotis Rese||Westminster, W1|
|Dr. Wasim Akber||Rayners Lane, HA2|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Architecture
- Personal Message
- Architecture and Design tutor
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am available for online tutoring through skype.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- -Architectural & interior design: Concept development and design methodology, architectural visualization and presentation.
-Autocad (win & mac) 2008-2013 from beginners to advanced users. 2D drawing, architectural drawing, 3D modeling and rendering.
- Rhino modelling & rendering with Vray.
- Adobe Illustrator, Indesign & Photoshop.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I hold a BA(Hons) degree in Arcihtecture, RIBA Part I (1999) , a Diploma in Architecture, RIBA Part II (2004)
and an MA degree in Creative and Cultural Entrepreneurship, Goldsmiths, University of London (2010)
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am a Visiting Lecturer at the University of the Arts London.
I also deliver digital drawing workshops at the National Film and Television School.
I have been teaching design software for more than 9 years, in Universities, private educational institutions and as an one-to-one tutor.
Along with my work as a freelance architect, I have also been mentoring architecture students.
Greek is my mother tongue. I have been tutoring advanced speakers in one-to-one sessions for more than 5 years (speaking and reading comprehension, syntax)
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £30/hour for 1-to-1 tuition sessions.
for groups I normally charge £40/hour.
- Where do you teach?
- I'm based in Highgate, North London.
I can also travel, within reasonable distance.
- When are you available?
- Currently I am available by appointment Monday to Thursday 8am-12am and evenings 6pm-9pm
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Self development is a continuous process and there is no age limit in learning.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I hold an enhanced CRB disclosure, available upon request.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I teach cad drawing and visual presentation techniques at the University of the Arts London.
I also work with BA and MA students from St. Martins College of Art and Design, the Architectural Association and Westminster School of Architecture.
I also work with professionals, delivering courses in Autocad, Rhino and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- There is no better way of investment than investing on yourself and learning is the most fun and efficient way to do so.
Send a message to Antonis Anagnostidis
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more