Online Art and Design (Digital) Teachers / Art and Design (Digital) Lessons
See Also: Show
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Art and Design (Digital)
Zangmo Alexander Gold Member
- Rickinghall (IP22) View on map
- Last Logged In: 17 Apr 2015
- Sex: Female
- Web site: www.creativewayart.com
- Can Travel To: Babergh, Breckland, Colchester, East Cambridgeshire, Ipswich, Norwich, South Cambridgeshire, South Norfolk, St Edmundsbury, Waveney
- Personal Message
- Free and develop your creativity! Very personalised, encouraging, creative Art and Photography Tuition and Creativity Coaching to all levels in relaxed, friendly atmosphere with qualified, experienced Art Teacher and Coach. Everyone welcome.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- This is bespoke by arrangement with you. We can work with Skype, facebook, email, phone.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- ALL TUITION AND COACHING IS TOTALLY PERSONALISED TO MEET YOUR OWN INDIVIDUAL INTERESTS, NEEDS AND ASPIRATIONS.
DRAWING, PAINTING. TRADITIONAL AND CONTEMPORARY APPROACHES OFFERED USING: acrylics, oils, gouache, encaustic, watercolour, watercolour pencils, collage, assemblage, textiles, mixed media, soft pastels, oil pastels, ink, charcoal.
PHOTOGRAPHY: Camera and digital darkroom work. Digital Photography. Learn straight photography or explore Art Photography offering experimental approaches with Photoshop, Photomontage etc
CREATIVITY COACHING: If you are experiencing creative blocks doing creative work, or are stuck, I offer life coaching or creativity coaching to help you move forward.
Learn from home art and photography courses can be mixed and matched with in person art and photography workshops, retreats, breaks and holidays to suit you. As and when needed you can also have Creativity Coaching with me. Everything is very flexible and personalised to maximise your own development.
EVERYONE IS WELCOME FROM BEGINNER TO EXPERIENCED!
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Diploma in Coaching (Distinction)
Master of Arts Fine Art (with Distinction)
Post Graduate Certificate in Education (Fully Qualified Art/Photography Teacher)
Bachelor of Arts Fine Art Painting (2.1)
City and Guilds 7307 Further and Adult Teachers Certificate
8 Week Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy Course
10 years meditation training
- What kind of experience do you have?
- ~ Creative Life Coaching with a wide range of clients from the UK, Europe and Africa
~ Teaching meditation and mindfulness to groups and individuals
~ Teaching 30 years Art and Photography to all ages and abilities in colleges, schools, mental health, elderly, in the community and privately has included:
~ Teaching Art and Design Technology throughout an entire primary school
~ Visiting Lecturer in Painting and a Creative Studies Lecturer in an Art College
~ Running Art for Self Discovery Groups in the private sector
~ Teaching GCSE and A Level Art and Photography in schools, community education and privately
~ Being appointed an OCR exam moderator
~ Facilitating individuals and groups in private and NHS mental health
~ Running Creative Art classes, workshops and one-to-one tuition privately
SEN and home educated young people are very welcome, including Aspergers and Autistic spectrum. I offer a wide range of media and approaches to suit different needs, abilities and interests. Everyone is welcome from beginner to advanced
Art and Photography Practice - my work has included:
Luminous, colourful abstract paintings
Mixed media 3 dimensional, textured work
Art and text journalling
- How much do you charge?
- From £25 per hour . Travel expenses are extra, by arrangement with you.
- Where do you teach?
- FACE TO FACE: in your home or at my home in Bressingham, Diss, South Norfolk
DISTANCE LEARNING: anywhere in the world by email, Skype, Facebook, phone
BLENDED LEARNING: a personalised combination of FACE TO FACE and DISTANCE LEARNING
Everything is very flexible and personalised, so we can decide together what the best learning methods are for you.
- When are you available?
- Daytime, evening and weekends at times to suit you.
One-to-One tuition is very flexible, as we do not have to meet at the same time on each session - I can fit around your lifestyle.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages from 13 - 120.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE Art and Photography, IGCSE Art and Photography, A Level Art and Photography, BA Fine Art, MA Fine Art.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Association for Coaching
Creativity Coaching Association
SAA Professional Associate
Association of Natural Medicine
Brighton University Alumni
Norwich School of Art and Design Alumni
Homerton College, University of Cambridge Alumni
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Brighton University
Norwich School of Art and Design
UK Coaching Partnership
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Everyone is creative including you! Everything we do together is completely personalised for your own individual needs, interests and aspirations in a friendly, relaxed, welcoming atmosphere with loads of encouraging, patient and inspiring tuition or coaching to get you going and progressing on your creative and personal journey. I will work alongside you to help you clarify your goals and help you achieve them. Give me a ring and we can discuss your requirements.
Send a message to Zangmo Alexander
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more