Online Art and Design (Digital) Teachers / Art and Design (Digital) Lessons
See Also: Art; A-level Art; Art and Design; Fine Art; GCSE Art; Higher Art and Design; Indesign; Key Stage 1 Art; Key Stage 2 Art; Key Stage 3 Art; National 4/5 Art and Design; National 4/5 Craft/ Design; Photography; Photoshop/ Illustrator; University Art
|Tiffany Hill||Elland, HD6|
|Architecture Tutor in London||St. Pancras, N1|
|Zangmo Alexander||Barningham, IP22|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Art and Design (Digital)
- Personal Message
- Fashion Design - Fashion Marketing - Design Development and Research
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I can set you bespoke industry style design projects and specify deadlines. I will critique your submitted work in JPEG format and offer guidelines and suggestions for improvement.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach all levels up to Degree and MA Fashion and Marketing subjects.
University teaching experience.
Colour Story Development
Branding and Corporate Identity
Business Set Up
Application Forms and Personal Statements
Fashion Shoot Planning
Emergency Creative Support
Corsetry construction and design
Collection Line up Development
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- First class honours - (BA) Fashion Design with Marketing
PTTLS teaching in the lifelong learning sector
BTEC diploma in Fashion Design
Consultant for the European Bank for Research and Development
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have worked for the following companies and clients throughout my design career:
Coats Viyella (womens knitwear)
Marks and Spencer PLC (womens knitwear, Lingerie, Nightwear)
Per Una LTD (womens knitwear, wovens, soft separates, jersey)
Next PLC (womens formal and casual separates)
Massimo Dutti (womens soft separates)
Rene Derhy, Paris (womens knitwear, outerwear, dresses)
Legend Worldwide, Serbia (womens, mens, casual, jeans wear)
Amscan International (costume)
Smiffys (costume design and management)
David Emanuel for Bonmarche (womens, knit, jersey, wovens)
University of Huddersfield (Visiting lecturer, fashion design, fashion marketing)
Batley School of Art and Design (Visiting lecturer, fashion design, fashion marketing)
I am an experienced freelance Consultant Designer and I have run design development tasks simultaneously within strict timescales and budgets within both the fashion and costume industries.
I undertake freelance design projects for a variety of clients on an ongoing basis.
My background experience includes management / senior roles at Per Una and Next as well as suppliers to successful high street retailers such as Marks and Spencer and I have gained a wide and varied experience within commercial fashion.
I also possess a number of other key skills / areas of expertise and teach as a visiting fashion lecturer on degree and MA level courses.
I am also extremely interested in attention to detail, silhouette and embellishment techniques and am strong at interpreting catwalk trends into commercial pieces.
I have comprehensive experience working with offshore factories and suppliers in China, Hong Kong, India, Istanbul, Sri Lanka and Italy.
I am also a member of the ERBD The European Bank of Research and Development helping worldwide small businesses grow and strengthen their brands.
- How much do you charge?
- Lessons / Guidance is charged at £50 per hour for UK students and at £65 per hour for international students. Maximum 2 hours.
I offer my teaching services online via email or Skype communication but if required to travel, I am happy to do so. Costs for travelling expenses would need to be discussed.
- Where do you teach?
- Online to any location worldwide or as above
- When are you available?
- I am a self employed consultant, so we will arrange mutually convenient times.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all levels and ages. I work as a visiting lecturer at the University of Huddersfield on degree and MA level courses in Fashion Design and Fashion Marketing. This is module based.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- A Level
Art Foundation / Textiles
Diploma, Fashion Design
BA Honours Fashion design and Marketing
MA Fashion Design and Marketing
Business set up / Branding and Corporate Identity
Costume design courses
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- The University of East London, UK
Herefordshire College of Art and Design, UK
The university of Huddersfield, UK
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I am experienced and proficient working with students at all levels and have taught international students in my modules. I am confident working with students who speak English as a second language.
Send a message to Tiffany Hill
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more