Online Art and Design Teachers / Art and Design Tuition
See Also: Show
- Ray French Greenford, UB5
- Fotis Rese Westminster, W1J
- Tiffany Hill Elland, HD6
- Mayur Shah Clerkenwell, WC1N
- Lucienne Sharpe Bognor Regis, PO22
- Zangmo Alexander Rickinghall, IP22
- Val Wolstenholme Clay Wimbledon, SW20
- Pam Williams Brixton, SW9
- Esmee CSM Sloane Square, SW3
- Architecture Tutor in London St. Pancras, N1
- Emma K L Taylor RCA SuperTutor Chelsea, SW1X
- Nicholas Shaddick New Romney, TN28
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Art and Design
- Personal Message
- I have over 25 years experience working within the fashion industry on many levels, and now I am passing on my knowledge and skills to help others.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I email short video clips of the course work to help the student if they are having trouble understanding.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I offer short courses in pattern cutting for men's & ladies wear, plus stretch wear & basic sewing skills.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Fully trained PTLLS Level 4,
Gerber pattern cutting,
Pattern cutting B/TEC Level 2.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Over 25 years + working for very noted high end designers, and also owning and running my own design clothing shop.
- How much do you charge?
- - Prices start from £30 per hour plus travel cost to the client's location. I also offer short module courses as a package price i.e. clients who want to learn how to design, make and sew men's or ladies shirts. I can tailor a module for you, which can work out cheaper.
- Modules normally last for 12-15 hours and at the end of the course you will be able to cut and make the garment.
Contact me for more information on the subjects. Discount on group bookings are available.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach from my studio at home which is located near Southall.
I also teach at the client's location and I'm willing to travel outside of London which will include travelling expenses.
- When are you available?
- Available Mon - Sat from 9am -8:30 pm
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- 16+ upwards no upper age limits
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Pattern Cutting: btecCertificate ( if needed)
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Not yet, but if needed it can be obtained.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- London School of Fashion.