Cello Lessons in Bromley (Penge, Beckenham, Orpington, Crystal Palace, Chislehurst)
Other areas: Show
Tutors in Bromley
- Hannah Masson-Smyth Bickley, BR2
Tutors travelling to Bromley
- Natalie Hancock Sidcup, DA15
- Thomas Vidal London Bridge, SE1
- Benedetta Pacini Abbey Wood, SE2
- Lydia Shilling Catford, SE4
- Miriam Wakeling Peckham Rye, SE4
- Alice Perrin Catford, SE6
- Victoria Walker Lewisham, SE6
- Huseyin Gundogdu Blackheath, SE10
- Marianne Hardisty Lewisham, SE13
- Corrina Connor East Dulwich, SE24
- Sophie Gledhill Sydenham, SE26
- Niccolò Curradi Brixton, SW2
- Irene Ortega Cricklewood, NW2
- Kirsten Miller Adamsdown, CF24
- Gemma Johnson Tooting, SW17
- Pedro Silva St. Pancras, NW1
- Hallam Fulcher Harringay, N4
- Hetti Price Central Birmingham, B15
- Lucy Arch Central Manchester, M1
- Simon Wallfisch Kensal Green, NW10
- Ed Whitehead Holloway, N7
- Stefano Matteucci Purley, CR8
- Patrick Johnson Willesden Green, NW2
- Raphael W. Lang St. Pancras, NW1
- Christopher Poffley Felixstowe, IP11
- Mike Bacon Harbledown, CT2
- Ashok Klouda Highgate, N6
- Talulah Yunkers Central Manchester, M15
- Marianne Hardisty Lewisham, SE13
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Cello
- Personal Message
- I am a Cellist and Cello Teacher living in Bromley and a graduate of the Royal College of Music. I teach Cellists of all levels (complete beginners to advanced) so feel free to contact me if your are considering lessons.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach the Cello (complete beginners to advanced)
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I studied the Cello under Professor Alexander Boyarsky for four years and graduated with a BMus (Hons) in Music Performance in July 2013. I achieved Grade 8 Cello with distinction at the age of 14 and grade 7 Piano with distinction at the age of 16. I also received A* in GCSE Music and an A in A level Music.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been playing the cello for 16 years and have performed extensively for the last six years as a soloist and as part of chamber ensembles and orchestras. I have performed as a member of the Dulcinea Quartet for the last two years. I have taught privately in Bromley and around London for the past 4 years and successfully completed an examination in Instrumental Teaching during my time at the Royal College of Music.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £30 an hour, £25 for 45 minutes or £20 for 30 minutes.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at my home or at student's homes. My home is a 4 minute walk from Shortlands station (BR2) I am also very happy to travel to students' homes in other other areas close to Bromley and in central London. Please contact me if you are unsure whether I am able to teach in your area.
- When are you available?
- I have a fairly flexible schedule so am happy to arrange a time that suits both of us. I teach on weekdays and at weekends as well as during the holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages (children and adults) and complete beginners to advanced players.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I can prepare students for ABRSM Graded Examinations if they wish to do so.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I do have a recent DBS Certificate.
Send a message to Hannah Masson-Smyth
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more