Cello Lessons in Bromley (Penge, Beckenham, Orpington, Crystal Palace, Chislehurst)
Other areas: Show
Tutors in Bromley
- Hannah Masson-Smyth Bromley, BR2
Tutors travelling to Bromley
Interested in online lessons for Cello?Online Cello Lessons
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Cello
- Personal Message
- I am a Cellist and Cello Teacher living in Bromley and a graduate of the Royal College of Music. I teach Cellists of all levels (complete beginners to advanced) so feel free to contact me if your are considering lessons.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach the Cello (complete beginners to advanced)
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I studied the Cello under Professor Alexander Boyarsky for four years and graduated with a BMus (Hons) in Music Performance in July 2013. I achieved Grade 8 Cello with distinction at the age of 14 and grade 7 Piano with distinction at the age of 16. I also received A* in GCSE Music and an A in A level Music.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been playing the cello for 16 years and have performed extensively for the last six years as a soloist and as part of chamber ensembles and orchestras. I have performed as a member of the Dulcinea Quartet for the last three years. I have taught privately in Bromley and around London for the past five years and successfully completed an examination in Instrumental Teaching during my time at the Royal College of Music.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £30 an hour, £25 for 45 minutes or £20 for 30 minutes.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at my home or at student's homes. My home is a 4 minute walk from Shortlands station (BR2) I am also happy to travel to students' homes in other areas close to Bromley and in central London if it is an easy journey by public transport. Please contact me if you are unsure whether I am able to teach in your area.
- When are you available?
- I have a fairly flexible schedule so am happy to arrange a time that suits both of us. I teach on weekdays and at weekends as well as during the holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages (children and adults) and complete beginners to advanced players.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I can prepare students for ABRSM Graded Examinations if they wish to do so.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I do have a recent DBS Certificate.
Send a message to Hannah Masson-Smyth
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more