Find UK Tuition
Kumon Study Centre - Maths & English/ Literacy Tuition in Hendon/ North London
Subjects we cover
(click on the subjects to see other tutors in this area)
- Personal Message
- Welcome to the Hendon Kumon Study Centre! At the centre we aim to develop students, study skills and allow them to work independently and achieve their academic goals.
- The class runs three times a week and students can study both maths and English in one session. Each student will receive a tailored programme and will receive support from the team of assistants at the centre. There are not fixed times for each child to attend and instead each student can 'drop in' at a convenient time to them to work on their own programme.
- Ages and Levels Covered
- The centre caters for children students aged three upwards.
- Opening Times
- The centre is open at the following times: Tuesday 3.30pm - 6.00pm Thursday 3.30pm - 6.00pm Friday 3.30pm - 6.00pm Please note the classes are drop in and 30 minutes should be allowed for each subject. The last entry for class is 5.30pm.
- Tuition Fees
- Registration Fee: £30 Monthly Subject Fee: £60 (per subject)
- Centre Director(s)
- Dani Joseph - Instructor at the Hendon Kumon Centre I am qualified as a teacher and worked in schools, and provided home support for a special needs child, before joining Kumon in 2009. I worked as an Area Manager and ran 4 centres on a short term basis. Before taking over the Hendon Kumon Study Centre, I was providing one to one support for students who had difficulty with maths and English. I am keen to use all my experience to support the students in the centre and develop their study skills and want to ensure your child receives the full benefit from the Kumon Programme.
- Special Offers
- The Free Trial will run from 1st October until 20th November. Students can attend the class for two weeks, completely free of charge. Please contact the centre for your assessment appointment.
- The Hendon Methodist Church is opposite the Hendon Town Hall and the Hendon Library.
Send a message to Kumon Hendon maths & English
It's free to contact this study centre, and you don't need to log in - read more
Dani JosephThe Hendon Kumon centre is run by Dani Joseph who has been running the Hendon Kumon study centre for the last year and worked with over 100 students. Dani has been working with Kumon for the last three years, both as an Area Manger and Instructor. Dani is qualified teacher and has worked with many students who had difficulty with maths and English as well as many children who did not have English as their first language.
I intend to do maths at university, preferably Cambridge, and I'm predicted an A* in maths as well as an A in Add Maths. The thing about Add Maths - most people find it difficult, but due to my Kumon learning, it's been quite easy for me. That's what Kumon has done for me, and it's why, in eleven years, I haven't given it up.'
- Ashman Misra (student)
I am hoping to continue with Kumon for as long as I can because it helps me develop my knowledge, even more and challenges my abilities and what I am capable of, and I like to conquer those challenges and succeed. In the future I hope to finish the whole Kumon Maths programme
- Franie Thakkar (student)
Matthew has been studying maths and English at the Hendon Kumon centre for three years.
"Dani, thank you for helping our son Matthew improve his English and Maths skills. I really feel my child is in safe hands. Since he was five years old we sent him to the Hendon Kumon Study Centre. He benefits a lot from his study. We have found the Kumon study programme most useful as it involves us helping our son by reviewing his work on a daily basis."
- Sally Ng, mother of Matthew
"Although we are still waiting for SATs result, Saoirse's predicted result is better than at the start of the year. I think this is brilliant and I believe without Kumon she would not have come so far. I would like to say a massive thank you to yourself and the Kumon team for all the work you have done with Saoirse. I believe a lot of other children would benefit from the programme."
- Sonia Kennedy, mother of 11-year-old Saoirse
Testimonials are provided by the study centre and are not verified by The Tutor Pages
Browse other tutors below: