Chamber Music Coaching in Westminster (Bayswater, Marylebone, Belgravia and Maida Vale)
Tutors in Westminster
Tutors travelling to Westminster
- Lukas Hank Wembley Park, HA9
- Lauren Steel Wembley Central, HA9
- Michael Liu MA LRAM Shepherd's Bush, W12
- Daniel Serafini Battersea, SW11
- Jonathan Maloney Southfields, SW19
- Mikhail Shilyaev MusicAListers Streatham, SW2
- Minsi Yang Willesden Green, NW2
- Jane Salmon Shoreditch, EC1V
- Lidia Alonso Brixton, SW9
- Charlie Cole Ealing Broadway, W13
- Lucia Brighenti Swiss Cottage, NW6
- Gemma Johnson Tooting, SW17
- Jun Piano Lessons Golders Green, NW11
- Poppy Beddoe Waterloo, SE1
- Irma Vastakaite East Finchley, N2
- John Dipper Wandsworth Common, SW18
- Akiko Ishikawa Cricklewood, NW2
- Alessandro Cannizzaro West Norwood, SE19
- Patrick Johnson Willesden Green, NW2
- Anthony Brown Wandsworth Common, SW17
- Anne Marie Christensen Kentish Town, NW5
- Amy Yuan LRAM Gloucester Road, SW7
- Axelle Porret Elephant and Castle, SE17
- James Buckle London Bridge, SE1
- Maia Collette Battersea, SW18
- Hallam Fulcher Harringay, N4
- Ada Witczyk Gloucester Road, SW7
- Clara Danchin Angel, N1
- Heeji Rotherhithe, SE16
- Edyta Lajdorf Gloucester Road, SW7
- Julia Morneweg Stockwell, SW9
- WeiWei Hampstead Garden Sub, NW3
- Alma Olite Willesden Green, NW10
- Puy Rumbo Parsons Green, SW6
Interested in online coaching for Chamber Music?Online Chamber Music Coaching
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Chamber Music
- Personal Message
- I am currently studying a Master of Performance in Clarinet at the Royal College of Music in London. Before this I studied in Barcelona (Spain) with Joan Enric Lluna, one of todays leading clarinetists. I have been teaching for about 5 years now.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Being my main instrument the the clarinet, I also have experience teaching saxophone as I play it sometimes myself. I also love playing Jazz (classical is my main style) so I can also teach jazz to begginers if interested. Music theory and spanish are also welcome!
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have always graduated with honours (equiv 98%). Playing the clarinet is my life, and I have always known I would become a clarinetist. I am also enjoying a Wilkins-Mackerras scholarship at the Royal College.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have a lot of experience in teaching. All ages, from beginner to higher studies. I enjoy it when the student is enthusiastic but I also have the patince to help those who aren´t sure about if they like the instrument or not.
- How much do you charge?
- My main fee is 30pounds/hour (travel included). For begginers doing less than an hour probably 25pounds/45min. Chamber music lessons charged 50pound/hour in total, so if it´s 4 in a group, 12,5 each.
- Where do you teach?
- I can teach either at my home or at the student's home. I drive a scooter, so I can easily travel to places near Kingston (where I live) or London (where I study).
- When are you available?
- My Masters degree gives my a lot of free time so I can be available quite a lot.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I have experience with all ages so I am confidente with anything. The most important bit is for the student to be enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I can prepare a student for an exam yes.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- My main teachers at the Royal College of Music are Tim Lines, Richard Hosford and Michael Collins.
Send a message to Liam Clarinet
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more