Online Clarinet Teachers / Clarinet Lessons
|Sara Woo-Sam BMus(Hons)||Cambridge, CB1|
|Matt Mockford||Caerau, CF5|
|Graham Jones||Worplesdon, GU1|
|Kat Browning Music||Caernarfon, LL55|
|Michael Perrett||Whalley Range, M21|
|Joann Kerrigan||Astley Mosley Common, M28|
|Dan Lipman||King's Cross, N1|
|Rob Cox||Wollaton, NG9|
|Alice Nicholson||Farndon, NG23|
|Sam Miles Woodwind Teacher||Willesden Green, NW2|
|Joshua Blackmore||Maida Vale, NW6|
|Gaetano Nenna||Alperton, NW10|
|Andy Hooley||Harmans Water, RG12|
|Anthony Brown||Borough, SE1|
|Marco Marconi||Hitchin, SG4|
|Jason Hawkins||Stalybridge, SK15|
|Ben Mallinder||Compton, SO22|
|Tom Harrison||Oval, SW8|
|Sam Healey||Altrincham, WA14|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Clarinet
- Personal Message
- I am a mobile tutor of Piano, Organ, Clarinet and Music Theory covering Tameside and Oldham.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach the Piano, Organ, Clarinet and Music Theory.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I recently graduated with a 1st Class - MusB(Hons) Degree from The University of Manchester. Previously I studied at the Royal Northern College of Music (DipHE) and Chetham's School of Music. I am a Licentiate of the Royal School of Music - LRSM - in piano performance and hold Grade 8 in Piano and Music Theory.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have a wealth of experience as a freelance pianist, organist and teacher previously working for the Hallé and BBC Philharmonic, to just name a couple!.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £35 per hour, £26 for 45 minutes or £17.50 per half hour for all tuition and provide a free consultation lesson per student.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at students' homes throughout Tameside and Oldham (Stalybridge, Ashton-Under-Lyme, Dukinfield, Mossley, Greenfield, Shaw, Royton, Lees amongst others).
- When are you available?
- My main availability is Wednesday and Friday evenings although I am more than willing to discuss options outside these times. My availability for organ teaching depends on the availability of venues. Just contact me for further information regarding times, dates, venues for any tuition.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach the piano to all ages and abilities from beginners to ABRSM Grade 8 and Diploma (DipABRSM or LRSM). I currently teach the organ from beginners to ABRSM Grade 8, music theory ABRSM Grades 1 - 8 and clarinet from up to ABRSM Grade 8.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I am happy to prepare students for ABRSM qualifications, GCSE/A2 recitals and ensemble coaching and music college entrance exams.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes - My DBS was updated in September 2014.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I have tutored the piano over Skype previously and provided lesson material via email. I normally arrange payments for online tuition through Paypal.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained at The University of Manchester - 1st Class MusB(Hons) - with Duncan Glenday (Piano) and privately with Christopher Stokes (Organ), The Royal Northern College of Music with Dina Parakhina (Piano), Darius Battiwalla (Organ) and Chetham's School of Music - Marta Karbownicka (Piano), Simon Bottomley (Piano) and Joanna Patton (Clarinet).
Send a message to Jason Hawkins
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more