Online Clarinet Teachers / Clarinet Lessons
- Sabina Heywood Greenwich, SE13
- Sam Miles Woodwind Teacher Willesden Green, NW2
- Sami Taylor Turnpike Lane, N15
- Laura Manship Leverstock Green, HP3
- Gaetano Nenna Alperton, NW10
- Jason Hawkins Stalybridge, SK15
- Joann Kerrigan Astley Mosley Common, M28
- Andy Hooley Horsham, RH12
- Musicplus Caddington, LU1
- Michael Perrett Chorlton, M21
- Tom Harrison Oval, SW8
- Joshua Blackmore Maida Vale, NW6
- Rob Cox Wollaton, NG9
- Marco Marconi Hitchin, SG4
- Anthony Brown Wandsworth Common, SW17
- Michelle Fine South Wimbledon, SW19
- Sara Woo-Sam BMus(Hons) Cambridge, CB1
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Clarinet
- Personal Message
- I am an experienced teacher working with students to create lessons to suit their individual needs and goals whether that be taking a grade, passing an exam or playing for pleasure.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Online tutoring via skype or other suitable program on students' request.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I provide instrumental lessons in:
Saxophone - Beginner to advanced (Up to Grade 8)
Clarinet - Beginner to intermediate (Up to Grade 5)
Recorder - Beginner to intermediate (Up to Grade 5)
I also teach music theory and composition up to and including A-Level.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I graduated from the Guildhall School of Music with a 2:1 honours degree in music in 2011.
I also hold grade 8 saxophone, grade 6 piano, and grade 5 theory Associate Board qualifications.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been teaching since 2009 and am experienced in preparing and entering pupils for graded examinations as well as keeping students motivated and enjoying music!
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £30 per hour / £15 per half an hour.
I am fully flexible on frequency and duration of lessons and group lessons at reduced cost are available.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach primarily from my home in the centre of Cambridge and also some students in Royston. I am willing to teach at students' homes subject to distance and availability.
- When are you available?
- I am available throughout the week and weekend.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I am happy to teach all ages.
I teach saxophone to advanced level (up to grade 8); clarinet and recorder to intermediate level (up to grade 5); and theory and composition up to A Level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I primarily prepare students wanting to take graded instrumental exams for the ABRSM syllabus (although I can tutor for Trinity Guildhall exams if the student prefers) and provide support and coaching for GCSE and A Level music.
I also teach those who are learning simply for pleasure!
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Guildhall School of Music and Drama under Matthew King and Julian Phillips.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Parents of children receiving tuition are welcome to be present at lessons.
Send a message to Sara Woo-Sam BMus(Hons)
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more