Online Clarinet Teachers / Clarinet Lessons
- Michael Perrett Chorlton, M21
- Sara Woo-Sam BMus(Hons) Cambridge, CB1
- Anthony Brown Tooting, SW17
- Joshua Blackmore Maida Vale, NW6
- Musicplus Caddington, LU1
- Matt Mockford Caerau, CF5
- Sabina Heywood Greenwich, SE13
- Graham Jones Worplesdon, GU1
- Sam Miles Woodwind Teacher Willesden Green, NW2
- Jason Hawkins Stalybridge, SK15
- Gaetano Nenna Alperton, NW10
- Sami Taylor Turnpike Lane, N15
- Andy Hooley Horsham, RH12
- Joann Kerrigan Astley Mosley Common, M28
- Rob Cox Wollaton, NG9
- Marco Marconi Hitchin, SG4
- Tom Harrison Oval, SW8
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Clarinet
- Personal Message
- I have been teaching since 1998. Originally I lived in Hampshire, and worked in this are and also in Dorset for many years as a peripatetic instrumental teacher before moving to Herts in 2003.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Please make contact via email/phone to discuss your needs and how often you intend to have sessions, and times and payment can be arranged. Tuition materials will be discussed, and potentially accompaniments will be forwarded in advance as attachments for practice and lesson demonstration.
Initially an introductory 20 minute free session allows us to check the suitability/success of your broadband connection
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Oboe/ flute/ piano/ clarinet/ recorder/ theory
i also work as an accompanist for music examinations
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BA hons Music 2:1
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have many years of experience working with students ranging from ages 5-75, teaching individuals and group lessons.
Each year I enter at least 40 students for examinations ABRSM and also Trinity/guildhall on request, with 100% pass rate. I also have students that learn purely for fun, with no pressure to take formal examinations
- How much do you charge?
- reductions for students that pay termly
Lessons charged by the month normally
£30 per hour
£22 per 45 mins
£16 per 30 mins
lessons are in the student's home
for very young children 20 mins slots available depending on locality
Skype lessons are 45 mins long and have a more casual/flexible payment system (suitable for the adult student if not convenient to have a visit)
- Where do you teach?
- I visit the students at their homes, but also teach online if necessary
- When are you available?
- mainly after 3.30 and weekends, plus occasional weekdays during the day. Please contact to discuss
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- ABRSM or Trinity/guildhall
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, full enhanced CRB and child protection training certificate also
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Leeds University
Send a message to Musicplus
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more