Classical Piano Lessons in Birmingham and Sutton Coldfield
Other areas: Bromsgrove; Dudley; Lichfield; North Warwickshire; Sandwell; Solihull; Walsall; Online Classical Piano Lessons
Tutors in Birmingham
- Maria Vasquez Central Birmingham, B1
- Sheng-Che Wu Central Birmingham, B1
- Victoria Bonham Central Birmingham, B1
- Gustavo Schafaschek Central Birmingham, B3
- Sofia Sarmento Central Birmingham, B3
- Elliot Drew Moseley, B13
- David McWilliam Brandwood, B14
- Katherine James Brandwood, B14
- David Hardie Harborne, B15
- Helen Wood Edgbaston, B15
- Susanna Bearfoot Edgbaston, B16
- Diane Hiley Harborne, B17
- Liz Goble Edgbaston, B17
- Matt Foundling Kings Norton, B30
- Martin Rowberry Sutton Coldfield, B75
Tutors travelling to Birmingham
- Sorry no tutors found
- Mark Harrison Farnworth, BL4
- Sofya Fotiyadi Orpington, BR6
- Matt Mockford Caerau, CF5
- Hara Kostogianni Ashburton, CR0
- Steven Dodsworth New Addington, CR0
- Ian G South Croydon, CR2
- Stefano Matteucci Purley, CR8
- Stamatia Statherou Boughton, CT2
- Cate Munro Oakwood, DE21
- Alexander Durham Neville's Cross, DH1
- Charlie Flint Shoreditch, E2
- Faith Taylor Leyton, E5
- Raymond Hearne Snaresbrook, E11
- Alejandro Bonatto Moorgate, EC1Y
- Teodor Radu Moorgate, EC2M
- Guido Mallardi Alperton, HA0
- Katarina Đorđević Kenton, HA3
- Andrew Kwan Hatch End, HA5
- Christopher Poffley Felixstowe, IP11
- Dave J Ford Almond, KY14
- Peter Irlam Harington, L37
- Musicplus Caddington, LU1
- Bekki Gocher Central Manchester, M3
- Hannah Olbrich Rusholme, M14
- Marco Rusholme, M14
- Aisling Maguire Didsbury, M20
- Jonathan Booty Didsbury, M20
- Kieran Joy Old Moat, M20
- Andrew Nesbitt Stretford, M32
- Tim Stein East Finchley, N2
- Ed Whitehead Holloway, N7
- Edward Horsey Seven Sisters, N15
- Alex Wingfield Highbury, N16
- Luke Fraser Stoke Newington, N16
- Daniel Friend Central Norwich, NR2
- Paul McBretney Easton, NR18
- AnnastasiaM Cricklewood, NW2
- Aizhana Nurkenova St John's Wood, NW6
- Aron Rozsa Harlesden, NW10
- Emma-Louise East Acton, NW10
- Gaetano Nenna Alperton, NW10
- Natalie Watson Wembley Central, NW10
- Charlotte Tomlinson Hinksey Park, OX4
- Alicia BA (Hons) Music Werrington, PE4
- Anthony Brown Borough, SE1
- Steve Pringle Blackheath, SE3
- Ryoko Izutsu Brockley, SE4
- Jemma Freestone Stockwell, SE5
- Jamie Rock Deptford, SE8
- Edgar Cardoso Blackheath, SE10
- Andrew Johnston - Pianist Greenwich, SE13
- Edward Farmer Blackheath, SE13
- Marianne Hardisty Lewisham, SE13
- Marco Marconi Hitchin, SG4
- Eleanor Hudson Macclesfield, SK11
- Jason Hawkins Stalybridge, SK15
- Liam H Winchester, SO20
- Mikhail Shilyaev MusicAListers Streatham, SW2
- Tom Harrison Oval, SW8
- Harriet Stubbs Wandsworth Town, SW11
- Yvonne Clarke Balham, SW12
- Stephanie Tepper Barnes, SW13
- Karina Deyanova Coombe Wood, SW15
- Andrew Connington Teddington, TW11
- Simon Gilkes Paddington, W2
- Michael Joel Turnham Green, W4
- Izo FitzRoy Hammersmith, W6
- Emile Junge Holland Park, W11
- Nina Zautashvili Northfield, W13
- Juan Rezzuto Earl's Court, W14
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Classical Piano
- Personal Message
- Music lessons should be about having fun and playing music that you can relate to!
to see some of my students perform.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Piano and keyboard in all styles, from Jazz to Classical and Rock to Pop. All of my students have different musical interests so I always adapt to their requirements to ensure they have fun , are inspried, and enjoy playing!
I enter students for the following exam boards:- (please note exams are not compulsory, if you want to just learn for fun then that's fine!)
ABRSM and LCM Classical
ABRSM and LCM Jazz
LCM Electronic Keyboard
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- LCM Piano Grade 8
ABRSM Course For Piano and Vocal Teaching.
Over 15 years experience as a musician performing with solo singers, trio's, bands, and orchestras.
Dip. in Popular Music.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been teaching piano and keyboards for several years alongside performing live several times per week with various bands and lineups from around the country. This combined experiences enables me to teach with a fresh approach compared to some traditional teachers. I can be highly flexible in adapting from the traditional classical route to learning the most up to date pop song!
- How much do you charge?
- £11.00 per half an hour - Travel within 5 mile radius when possible
- Where do you teach?
- Sutton Coldfield, Lichfield, Tamworth, Walsall, Cannock, Coleshill, Walmley, Hodge Hill, Erdington, Kingstanding, Mere Green, Four Oaks,
- When are you available?
- Please contact for availability
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All age groups from 5 to 75!
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Fully CRB Checked
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Please contact for more information
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Musicians Union, Performing Right Society
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I have been a professional musician for several years playing piano and keyboards. Aswell as teaching I perform live several times per week, as part of music various lineups around the country. My many years live playing experience is useful for teaching as I can quickly adapt to different styles and songs students may wish to learn. I am also a published composer and member of the Performing Right Society, I have previously had work featured on Dutch Television, and have music signed with companies in the United States, who place music for prime time television shows.
I have taught piano and keyboard privately at home for several years. During this time I have taught in many styles including Jazz, Classical, Pop, Rock aswell as many others.
I have a 100% pass rate in Classical and Jazz Exams. With many pupils gaining Distinctions aswell as being selected to perform in concerts. (please note that exams are not compulsory in any way, exams should only be taken should the student wishes, the main thing is they have fun!)
Previous experience inclues working with Stagecoach musical theatre school, aswell as the Birmingham Hippodrome Theatre, running music and choir workshops for shows that have been on.
I firmly believe learning music should be about fun and enjoyment, and not seen as a textbook subject as so many make it out to be.
The first lesson always involves qualifying the students own musical interests on their first lesson, so from the outset they can relate and play music they enjoy - this is especially so in younger students - who forcing them to play music they don't want to can put them off music forever!
A home recording studio is also available, where students can create recordings and even their own compositions!
Fully CRB Checked. Member of the Musicians Union.
Send a message to Martin Rowberry
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more