Classical Singing Lessons in Westminster (Bayswater, Marylebone, Belgravia and Maida Vale)
Other areas: Brent; Camden; City of London; Kensington and Chelsea; Lambeth; Wandsworth; Online Classical Singing Lessons
Tutors in Westminster
Tutors travelling to Westminster
- Dan Keating-Roberts King's Cross, N1
- Music at The Hap'ning Place Kilburn, N8
- Clare Aster Willesden Green, NW2
- Victoria Mulley West Hampstead, NW3
- Sean Webster Brixton Hill, SW2
- Edyta Lajdorf Gloucester Road, SW7
- Alexandre Garziglia Streatham, SW12
- Emily Askew Southfields, SW18
- Lowri Lewis Jones Wandsworth Town, SW18
- Piers Sherwood-Roberts Putney, SW18
- Anna Binias Southfields, SW19
- Juan Rezzuto Earl's Court, W14
- Sofia Sarmento Central Birmingham, B3
- Brock Roberts Edgbaston, B16
- Angela Durrant Trowbridge, CF3
- RLM Singing Lessons Lisvane, CF14
- Stefano Matteucci Purley, CR8
- West End Performer Clodagh London Fields, E8
- Linda Gerrard -BelCanto Studio Cirencester, GL7
- Ria Shah Stanmore, HA7
- Andy Aroditis Ilford, IG1
- Michael Park Motspur Park, KT3
- Gillian Newman Greenbank, L18
- Bekki Gocher Central Manchester, M3
- Stephanie Smith Hulme, M15
- Ed Whitehead Holloway, N7
- Melissa D'Arcy Stoke Newington, N16
- Simon Wallfisch Kensal Green, NW10
- K Heardman Plympton, PL9
- Daisy Chute Music London Bridge, SE1
- Jamie Rock Deptford, SE8
- Daniel Joy Ware, SG12
- Emilio Saev Ascot and Cheapside, SL4
- Christin Wismann Battersea, SW1V
- Izo FitzRoy Hammersmith, W6
- Juan Rezzuto Earl's Court, W14
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Classical Singing
- Personal Message
- Originally a pianist and a music teacher, I completed my BMus (Hons) Degree and Postgraduate Diploma in Music Performance (Opera) as a Soprano, at the Guildhall School of Music & Drama.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Operatic/Classical Singing and Piano, and I also give Vocal Coaching including lyric diction and language coaching in Italian, French and German.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I graduated from the Guildhall School of Music & Drama with a BMus (Hons) Degree and a Postgraduate Diploma in Music Performance (Opera), having received scholarships from the Corporation of London, the A.G. Leventis Foundation and the Guildhall School of Music & Drama.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am a professional opera singer for the past seven years, having also taught singing and piano for four years , both privately and at St. George's Catholic School in London, under the leadership of Lady Mary Stubbs. I won prizes in two international singing competitions, the 'Julian Gayarre Singing Competition' in Spain and the 'Musica Sacra Singing Competition' in Italy. I perform main roles with International Opera Houses and Symphony Orchestras and I give numerous concerts worldwide , both recitals and orchestral concerts. (please refer to my website - www.katerinamina.com)
- How much do you charge?
- I charge a flat fee of £50.00 per hour for singing lessons, coaching sessions and lyric diction, piano lessons and contemporary singing. There is a 24 hour cancellation policy, otherwise the full fee of the session will be payable. The same fees apply for consultation lessons. If I have to travel in order to teach, travelling costs will be charged extra.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach in Pimlico (SW1 London), very close to Pimlico Underground Station on the Victoria Line. Nearby areas: Westminster, Victoria, Pimlico, Charing Cross, Mayfair, Marble Arch, Oxford Circus, Baker Street, Kensington, Chelsea, Vauxhall, Earl's Court, Maida Vale, St. John's Wood, Picadilly, Notting Hill, Holland Park
- When are you available?
- My timetable is flexible; please contact me to arrange a convenient time and date for a lesson.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages and levels welcome.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Operatic auditions, entry auditions for undergraduate/postgraduate/opera courses in music schools in the UK and abroad, Royal Schools of Music Examinations
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained at the Guildhall School of Music & Drama, and I am currently studying privately in London with Raymond Connell. I also work with vocal coaches like Richard Hetherington, Anthony Legge, Peter Robinson, Thomas Lausmann, Paul Wynne-Griffiths, Mark Meylan, Ron Morris and Mandy Demetriou. In previous years I studied with Janice Chapman, Lillian Watson, Nelly Miricioiu and Michel Vallat. I participated in masterclasses with Jose Cura, John Fischer, Dimitri Jurowski, Lubov Stuchevskaya and Nelly Miricioiu. As a pianist I trained with pianists Marios Papadopoulos, Nina Sereda, Caroline Palmer and Iain Burnside.
Send a message to Katerina Mina
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more