Online Classical Violin Teachers / Classical Violin Lessons
|Tobie L. Tripp||Streatham, SW16|
|Vanessa Gardiner||Crouch End, N8|
|Rebekah S Frost||Wokingham, RG41|
|Tabea Sitte LRAM||Knightsbridge, SW1X|
|Matthew Robert Brown||Canterbury, CT2|
|Katarina Đorđević||Kenton, HA3|
|Adam Phillips||Meads, BN21|
|Helen Vulin||South Ruislip, HA4|
|Stefano Matteucci||Purley, CR8|
|Karina Deyanova||Coombe Wood, SW15|
|Michael Joel||Turnham Green, W4|
|JUAN CARMONA||Greenwich, SE10|
|Jacob Lang||Chalk Farm, NW1|
|Jordan Bowron||Blackheath, SE10|
|Ada Witczyk||Southfields, SW19|
|Emile Junge||Holland Park, W11|
|Francina Elisabet||Bethnal Green, E2|
|Triona||Forest Hill, SE23|
|Sarah Moffatt||South Croydon, CR0|
|Ben Harrison||Ealing Broadway, W13|
|Edmund Reid||Cheam, SM1|
|Amy Welch||Didsbury, M20|
|Gundula Gruen||Fryent, HA3|
|Faith Taylor||Leyton, E5|
|Sam Macadam||Hillhead, G12|
|Mr. David P Wallace||Fairfield, CR2|
|Gregory Emfietzis||Mortlake and Barnes, SW14|
|Peter Irlam||Harington, L37|
|Tamara Elias||Clapham North, SW3|
|John Dipper||Wandsworth Common, SW18|
|Kylie Nesbit||Stratford, E15|
|K Heardman||Plympton, PL9|
|Natalie Watson||Wembley Central, NW10|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Classical Violin
- Personal Message
- I insist on regular practice for all my students
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Video and Audio lessons
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach the Violin.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- ARAM, LRAM, LTCL, LRSM.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Formerly Co-Leader English National Opera; Co-Leader Welsh National Opera;
Performed with LSO,LPO as freelance for many years.
Recitals Queen Elizabeth Hall, Wigmore Hall.International recital tours.
Masterclasses and adjudicator India.
At present Leader/Coach Rehearsal Orchestra, London, and Leader Opera Bauge, France.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £40 per hour
- Where do you teach?
- Sutton Surrey,
- When are you available?
- I am free daily, except Saturday for Milton Keynes.
Saturdays for Sutton.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach from beginners, including adults, to advanced postgraduate level.
Consultation lessons. Specialist coaching auditions,recitals
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Grade Exams. Diplomas. Recitals. Orchestral auditions
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Studied with Sascha Lasserson, himself a pupil of Leopold Auer, teacher of Heifetz, Milstein etc.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Numerous ABRSM successes, including Distinction marks Grade 8.
(Maximum marks Scales and Aural tests)
Music scholarships to Eton,and Westminster
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Regular practice is a must.
Not so much the length of time, but regular concentrated work, ideally daily.
Send a message to Edmund Reid
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more