Online Classical Violin Teachers / Classical Violin Lessons
See Also: Show
- Sarah Moffatt South Croydon, CR0
- Sam Macadam Hillhead, G12
- Karina Deyanova Coombe Wood, SW15
- Amy Welch Didsbury, M20
- John Dipper Wandsworth Common, SW18
- Monique Ayres Central Bristol, BS3
- Faith Taylor Leyton, E5
- Michael Segaud MMus BMus ALCM Beckenham, BR3
- Jacob Lang Chalk Farm, NW1
- Rob Campkin Greenwich, SE10
- Gundula Gruen Fryent, HA3
- Ada Witczyk Gloucester Road, SW7
- Vanessa Gardiner Crouch End, N8
- Tamara Elias Herne Hill, SE24
- Matthew Robert Brown Canterbury, CT2
- Lukas Hank Wembley Park, HA9
- JUAN CARMONA Greenwich, SE10
- Irma Vastakaite East Finchley, N2
- Michael Joel Turnham Green, W4
- Mr. David P Wallace Fairfield, CR2
- K Heardman Wembury and Brixton, PL9
- Gregory Emfietzis East Sheen, SW14
- Edmund Reid Cheam, SM1
- Tobie L. Tripp Sydenham, SE26
- Adam Phillips Meads, BN21
- Peter Irlam Harington, L37
- Rebekah S Frost Wokingham, RG41
- Stefano Matteucci Purley, CR8
- Sam Kennedy Eltham, SE9
- Helen Vulin South Ruislip, HA4
- Francina Elisabet Bethnal Green, E2
- Emile Junge Holland Park, W11
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Classical Violin
- Personal Message
- I insist on regular practice for all my students
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Video and Audio lessons
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach the Violin.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- ARAM, LRAM, LTCL, LRSM.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Formerly Co-Leader English National Opera; Co-Leader Welsh National Opera;
Performed with LSO,LPO as freelance for many years.
Recitals Queen Elizabeth Hall, Wigmore Hall.International recital tours.
Masterclasses and adjudicator India.
At present Leader/Coach Rehearsal Orchestra, London, and Leader Opera Bauge, France.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £40 per hour
- Where do you teach?
- Sutton Surrey,
- When are you available?
- I am free daily, except Saturday for Milton Keynes.
Saturdays for Sutton.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach from beginners, including adults, to advanced postgraduate level.
Consultation lessons. Specialist coaching auditions,recitals
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Grade Exams. Diplomas. Recitals. Orchestral auditions
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Studied with Sascha Lasserson, himself a pupil of Leopold Auer, teacher of Heifetz, Milstein etc.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Numerous ABRSM successes, including Distinction marks Grade 8.
(Maximum marks Scales and Aural tests)
Music scholarships to Eton,and Westminster
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Regular practice is a must.
Not so much the length of time, but regular concentrated work, ideally daily.
Send a message to Edmund Reid
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more