Classical Violin Lessons in Westminster (Bayswater, Marylebone, Belgravia and Maida Vale)
Nearby Study Centres
- Fireworks Music School Morden, SW19
Tutors travelling to Westminster
- Agnieszka Gesler Bishopsgate, E1
- Lukas Hank Wembley Park, HA9
- Clara Danchin Angel, N1
- Irma Vastakaite East Finchley, N2
- Luis Mota Tufnell Park, N7
- Music at The Hap'ning Place Crouch End, N8
- Akiko Ishikawa Cricklewood, NW2
- Minsi Yang Willesden Green, NW2
- Stefano Mengoli, MA Willesden Green, NW2
- Jennifer Mu Frognal, NW3
- Victoria Mulley West Hampstead, NW3
- Anne Marie Christensen Kentish Town, NW5
- Georgina Melling West Hampstead, NW6
- Heloisa Ribeiro West Hampstead, NW6
- Alma Olite Willesden Green, NW10
- Honor Watson Greenwich, SE8
- Mark Pharoah Sidcup, SE9
- Jorge Fernández North Greenwich, SE10
- Alessandro Cannizzaro West Norwood, SE19
- Tamara Elias Herne Hill, SE24
- Puy Rumbo Parsons Green, SW6
- Ada Witczyk Gloucester Road, SW7
- Amy Yuan LRAM Gloucester Road, SW7
- Helena Jacklin Battersea, SW11
- John Dipper Wandsworth Common, SW18
- Radu R Westbourne Park, W9
- Francesca Gambaro Notting Hill, W11
- Charlie Cole Ealing Broadway, W13
Interested in online lessons for Classical Violin?Online Classical Violin Lessons
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Classical Violin
- Personal Message
- I started learning violin since i was four, I got a lot of professional performances over 10 years and 5 years of teaching experience. I am really patient and passionate about teaching, always inspire student with my new ideas.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- violin, piano, guitar, music theory, chamber music , Chinese, Italian
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- - Full scholarship awarded in Royal College of Music, Bachelor Degree in violin performing with Professor Jan Repko (2009-2011) and Madeleine Mitchell, (2011) and Mark Messenger, 2009-2013
- Full scholarship award in Chetham's School of Music, A-level in music, violin study with Professor Jan Repko, 2007-2009
- Shanghai Conservatory of Music Middle School, violin performing, 2003-2007
- What kind of experience do you have?
- The pupils have included: (use Suzuki and Russian teaching method)
-two 10 and 11 years old children in Shanghai, 2009
-beginner of 19 years old student in Shanghai, 2010
All the beginners reached high standard before I came back to UK
-Three adults beginner student in London, 2010
-Teaching exams including teach a group of 6 years children and a 13 years old student in London
-one 7, 10 and 13 years old beginner, one adult beginner in Shanghai, 2011
-One adult of grade 8 standard in London, 2011
-two children of beginners 2012
-one adult beginner; help viola and piano friends to improve their performing 2013
-two 5 years old beginners as a group 2014
currently got one adult of grade 8 standard (with me for three years), three Suzuki users; prepare exams for one child, an adult grade 5 (two years), three grade 8 and one child grade 2.
One of the students had an outstanding mark for his violin ABRSM grade 4 exam in London, 2013
two piano grade two students 2015
Two students (originally it was impossible) had passed grade 7 exams
one student got her distiction grade one exam in 2015
Achievements & Personal performing experience:
l Started learning violin at four years old and achieved the highest marks at grade eight and ten in Shanghai, 1998 and 2000
l Attended the music summer course Morningside Music Bridge and won the first prize of Mozart Chamber Music Competition (250th Birthday ceremony) in Shanghai, 2006
Between 2004 to 2007, attended several master classes and communications with other countries
Had a master class with the Russian violinist Zakhar Bron in Shanghai, 2008
In 2007, won the first prize of Concerto Competition at Chetham’s School of Music
In 2008, hence the first prize of competition, performance with Chetham’s Symphony Orchestra both in Royal Northern of Music and London in Codgan Hall
In 2009, attended the competition of BBC Young Musician.
Had solo live performances in the shopping centre in 2010, Shanghai
In 2012, had first class level of BMus third year recital in Royal College of Music .
- How much do you charge?
- 30 pounds per hour for violin, chinese, guitar, italian and piano, 25 pounds per hour for music theory
- Where do you teach?
- When are you available?
- pretty flexible
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- any ages and levels
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- not yet
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- The Geminiani project (chamber orchestra) based in London, West London Tutor, London Music Centre
Send a message to Lifei
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more