Online Conducting Teachers / Conducting Lessons
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Conducting
- Personal Message
- I welcome anyone with an eagerness to learn about music. Music is about enjoyment and although there will be hard work, the end result is well worth it.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am happy to give Skype lessons and all online lessons are by negotiation.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I am a professional violin and viola player and I am also highly trained in vocal studies and conducting, I have taught classroom music all the way through to A-Level so I am happy teach anyone with an interest in these areas.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a Bachelor and a Masters degree from the Royal Northern College of Music and a Diploma in Musical Theatre from the London College of Music.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Recent pupils have gained places at UK Music Conservatoires and have achieved distinction in ABRSM exams as well as receiving top grades in GCSE and A-Level.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £40 per hour for most lessons. Chamber music or group lessons are £60 and preparation for Grade 5 theory is £30 per hour when 10 lessons are booked.
I offer a free 30 minute consultation lesson and monthly payment plans. Travel fees are by negotiation.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach from home in Beckenham, Bromley. How ever I am happy to travel throughout London if my schedule will allow it.
- When are you available?
- Availability is by negotiation, as a professional musician with a varied career I am able to tailor most lessons to fit around you.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages and abilities.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I am happy for students to work towards ABRSM or Trinity exams on violin and viola, and for singing I generally prepare students for ABRSM or LCM. I also tutor students in preparation for GCSE and A-Level in every exam board.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have a recent DBS.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I work for Pro Corda as a chamber music coach, conductor and creative musicianship teacher and I also teach violin, viola and chamber music at Yorkshire Young Musicians.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained at the RNCM with Dr Louise Lansdown and Asdis Valdimarsdottir.
Send a message to Michael Segaud MMus BMus ALCM
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more