Online Conducting Teachers / Conducting Lessons
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Conducting
- Personal Message
- Hi! I'm a very experienced teacher and musician whose speciality is focussing on each individual student and encouraging them to excel.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Tutoring online is by email and Skype.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach mathematics, physics, science and music.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I studied music, mathematics and physics at university, finishing with a first-class honours degree in music. Later, I studied secondary teaching and gained a diploma before teaching music and mathematics in school.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I've been teaching one-on-one lessons for over 20 years so I know what individual students need and what types of problems they need help overcoming.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £40 per hour and will adjust the length of lesson to each student's individual requirements.
There are no extra charges for travel within W4 or WC - travel to other areas may incur extra travel costs, by negotiation.
Group lessons can be arranged at a reduced fee.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach from my home near Kew Bridge in Chiswick, and am happy to come to your house depending on your location.
- When are you available?
- I am available to teach afternoons and evenings all week days and weekends. Some morning sessions may be available depending on my timetable.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages and levels up to 18 years old.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I prepare students for GCSE and A-level qualifications.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- My university studies and music training were completed at the University of Otago in New Zealand and my teacher training at Massey University in New Zealand.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I am happy to offer a free consultation lesson to assess each students learning needs and how best to proceed.
Send a message to Michael Joel
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more