Online Conducting Teachers / Conducting Lessons
|Gaetano Nenna||Alperton, NW10|
|Edward Farmer||Blackheath, SE13|
|Ed Whitehead||Tufnell Park, N7|
|Gregory Emfietzis||Mortlake and Barnes, SW14|
|Emilio Saev||Ascot and Cheapside, SL4|
|Michael Joel||Turnham Green, W4|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Conducting
- Personal Message
- "Without music, life would be a mistake.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I offer online tutoring for all subjects
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
GCSE & A-Level Music
Harmony and Counterpoint
Theory & History of Music
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Masters Degree: Royal College of Music.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Professional Pianist, Conductor and Composer.
11 years of teaching experience
Music Director of London Arts Orchestra
Member of the Royal Opera House Young composers scheme
Conducted the London Symphony Orchestra in a Discovery Masterclass
Assistant Conductor to Iván Fischer and the Budapest Festival orchestra
Private Pianist for Singers
Jury member for music competitions
- How much do you charge?
- £250 for 10 x 30 minute lessons
£370 for 10 x 45 minute lessons
£480 for 10 x 60 minute lessons
Lessons take place in Hither Green SE13.
I may be able to travel to you depending on your location.
Please send me a message to make an enquiry.
- Where do you teach?
- Fulham, Chelsea, Finchley Road, St Johns Wood, Bethnal Green, Hackney and Hither Green.
- When are you available?
- Please contact me for current availability.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages and abilities.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Grade 1-8 and Diplomas from the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music
Entrance examinations for music conservatoires
International Competitions and Masterclasses
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Royal College of Music Master's Degree
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- 'Ed is an exceptionally inspiring teacher. He is very perceptive of the strengths, weaknesses and motivations of his students. He has taught our son, Karan, from the start with fun lessons at the age of four taking him through to complex dynamics and evolved mature playing at the Grade 6 level. Ed's teaching style is methodical, yet free-form and fun. His lessons are always interesting with a healthy mix of various aspects of conventional playing technique and skills with theory, aural and lateral learning. Karan has developed into a highly talented musician with a keen ear and dexterous thoughtful piano playing under the guidance of Ed. Ed is also a great friend. His enthusiasm and energy instil a sense of passion for music that he brings with his amicable personality. As Karan says, 'he is gentle but still persuasive and doesn't let you get away without doing what he needs from you'. Karan adds that Ed has a knack of cheering him up when he feels down or things seem difficult; by playing for him inspiring music that Ed has been exposed to at the time. This contributes to more productive lessons as also to extra-curricular learning, making Ed more of a holistic music teacher than just a piano tutor. We are extremely happy to recommend Ed as a teacher to pursue piano and music with.'
Karan Sharma and his parents
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Teaching is an important part of my life. It allows me to share some of the wonderful experiences and knowledge I have been given over the years. If you choose to have lessons with me I hope you will find that I am passionate about music making of any style and at any level, that I am encouraging and supportive of your learning, and that I push you as hard as I can to achieve your musical goals and explore your creativity.
Send a message to Edward Farmer
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more