Online Creativity Coaching Professionals / Creativity Coaching Services
- Karon Rickatson Derwent, YO41
- Carol Robinson Stoke Newington, N16
- Lynn Foote Ealing Broadway, W11
- Andy Collins Deerness, DH7
- Mark Spillane Waltham Abbey, E4
- Ian Sanders Glemsford, CO10
- Marion Friend MBE Old Malden, KT3
- Sally Bridgewater Armley, LS12
- Emmanuel Vass Davenport, SK2
- Tiffany Hill Elland, HD6
- Zangmo Alexander Rickinghall, IP22
- Val Wolstenholme Clay Wimbledon, SW20
- Joanna Gray Elstow and Stewartby, MK42
- Leon Trayman Walthamstow, E17
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Creativity Coaching
- Personal Message
- I am an Acting/Public Speaking Lecturer, Highly experienced Theatre Practitioner, with extensive teaching experience . I can take you through both academic and practical work to ensure you reach your full potential.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am willing to do this via Skype if required
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I tutor the following: Public Speaking & Presentation Skills/Audition Techniques & Drama & Acting: (GCSE.AS & A2 level). Essay writing, Proof Reading, and Study Skills.
I can additionally support you to effectively prepare for both: Drama School Auditions & University Entrance Sessions. I have worked with students on their all important personal UCAS Statement. Besides supporting students with their exams, I tutor students who are wishing to develop their practical skills, and build up their personal confidence, use of voice, preparing for job interviews and presentation and public speaking skills.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a BA (Hons) Degree in Acting/Theatre Studies, and a Masters Degree in (Acting). I attended Drama School in London and so understand the pressures in trying to secure a place through audition.
I am currently studying for my Phd in (Acting/Theatre Practice) and have an extensive Professional performance background in Theatre as a professional Actor aswell as within an educational setting, where I have taught in numerous FE colleges, schools and drama schools as a visiting lecturer.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Extensive experience delivering acting/drama/public speaking workshops, working with young people and adults, both professional & non-professional. Extensive experience in working on audition speeches, practical exams, performance technique, essay techniques, as well as those students who wish to learn how to build up their self-confidence/speaking and presentation skills in front of an audience.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £30.00 per hour (or 2 hours for £50.00) for all the various work that I offer. I offer discounts for multiple bookings. I am willing to travel to a student's home outside the immediate North East London area (There would be a charge of £5 to cover my travel fee's per session).
- Where do you teach?
- I currently teaching in further education and tutoring from my home in North East London. I am willing to travel, I currently teach in the following areas : Muswell Hill, Highgate, and Camden. Travel to other areas of London is negotiable.
- When are you available?
- Monday-Friday during school term. *Out of term time at special request*
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All Ages / All abilities
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I prepare students for GCSE, A level and University Degree & Drama School Auditions. I also coach students who are looking to develop their personal confidence and speaking skills. I am currently supporting a few students with their interview skills , who are looking to to undertake a PGCE in education.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Full Enhanced CRB Disclosure (Issued 2012)
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Middlesex University, University of East London, Central School of Speech & Drama
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I am currently supporting students to prepare for their Drama School/University Auditions and presentation/interview skills
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- We all learn differently. I believe that the importance of a tutor is to facilitate personal education in a logical and consistent manner. As a tutor, I aim to motivate students to excel in whatever capacity I am working with them. I am passionate about learning and I try to instil a similar view towards learning from my students, which often motivates them to work harder for the correct reasons; in effect for their own success. I consider daily discipline to be essential, but to approach studying in an energetic and youthful manner is also a valuable way for students to connect to their work.
Send a message to Mark Spillane
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more