Online Creativity Coaching Professionals / Creativity Coaching Services
- Sally Bridgewater Armley, LS12
- Val Wolstenholme Clay Wimbledon, SW20
- Marion Friend MBE Old Malden, KT3
- Andy Collins Deerness, DH7
- Leon Trayman Walthamstow, E17
- Karon Rickatson Derwent, YO41
- Emmanuel Vass Davenport, SK2
- Ian Sanders Glemsford, CO10
- Zangmo Alexander Rickinghall, IP22
- Carol Robinson Stoke Newington, N16
- Tiffany Hill Elland, HD6
- Joanna Gray Elstow and Stewartby, MK42
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Creativity Coaching
- Personal Message
- Hello! I hope you enjoy reading through my profile. I look forward to hearing from you further.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Skype and email.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Piano, theory, music, music business, music marketing/PR, entrepreneurship/innovation, chart manipulation, and crowd funding.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BMus (Hons), Royal Northern College of Music.
Post Graduate Certificate in Higher Education, University of Westminster (December 2015).
Certificate of Teaching, ABRSM.
Diploma (Performance), ABRSM.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- My crowd-funded album, "Sonic Waves" hit the #1 spot in the classical charts, and has been within the top 10 for a month, as of June 2015.
I have a great passion for teaching and learning, which has resulted in a wealth of experience teaching all ages and abilities, both individually as well as in group sessions. My teaching portfolio covers work in primary schools, residential summer courses, specialist music schools, secondary schools, tertiary establishments (Leeds College of Music), and elderly care homes. Whilst the majority of my pupils have successfully pursued music grades, performances and competitions, I can also fully accommodate those who wish to learn purely for pleasure and enjoyment. I currently possess an 100% pass rate for all of my pupils entered for ABRSM exams.
As an ABRSM Certified Teacher, my flexible teaching style extends across all ARBSM grades, whilst I have taught to the Trinity-Guildhall and London College of Music syllabuses successfully. As a music adjudicator/judge, I have judged for the Rotary Club's annual Young Musicians regional finals.
Performing is also another huge passion of mine, and as a solo pianist, I have performed within Queen's Theatre West End, Steinway Hall, Bridgewater Hall, Sheffield Cathedral, Chester Cathedral, Castle Howard, and Kensington Palace Gardens. I have broadcast live on BBC radios 2,3, and 6music, BBC Look North, and primetime ClassicFM. I have given recitals for Lord Levy; the French, Filipino, and Russian ambassadors, and featured alongside international stars The Manfreds, and Lulu to give a performance for the HSH Prince Albert and Princess Charlene of Monaco.
Throughout my youth, I played keyboard/keys/synths in numerous bands. I spent 3 years as the keyboardist for the York Performing Arts Centre Youth Big Band, and I was the keys/synths player for the functions/events 70s tribute band, "The Electric Spiders" from July 2004 - August 2006. Combined with my extensive performance experience as a concert pianist, I can provide very versatile and knowledgeable teaching across a number of genres, styles and learning styles.
As a composer, I have received commissions from Scarborough Symphony Orchestra as well as working closely with dance groups and performing artists to compose tailor-made works for individual theatre performances and occasions. As a teenager, I won the Yorkshire Young Musicians composer prize which saw my works featured on a number of websites and performed live by musicians of the Hull Philharmonic Orchestra.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £28 for an hour; £21 for 45 minutes, and £14 for 30 minutes.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at home, in Stockport. I am willing to travel within reason - please enquire.
- When are you available?
- Please contact me to schedule regular lesson times and dates.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Early years music, beginners (children or adults) through to advanced, as well as GCSE/A level, and degree student level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I have experience teaching all ABRSM grades 1-8, and diploma.
London College of Music grades 1-8, and diploma.
Trinity grades 1-5.
BA degree level for music business, independent projects, and marketing.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, and I am subscribed to the yearly renewal service.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Incorporated Society of Musicians
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Royal Northern College of Music (Undergrad).
University of Westminster (Post grad).
Send a message to Emmanuel Vass
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more