CV Writing Skills in Bromley (Penge, Beckenham, Orpington, Crystal Palace, Chislehurst)
Other areas: Show
Tutors in Bromley
- Sorry no tutors found
- Janette Sedgebeer Sydenham, SE26
- Abdur-Rahman Chachia Balham, SW17
- Laura Pasternack Ealing Common, W3
- Michele Carruthers Honeybourne, CV37
- Martin Thomasson Whittle-le-Woods, PR6
- Fleur Daemen Kentish Town, N19
- Dr Seraphin Bloomsbury, WC1H
- Emmanuel Vass Davenport, SK2
- Andi Cambridge, CB2
- Stephen Price Leatherhead, KT22
- Fotis Rese Westminster, W1
- T Blaukopf Hendon, NW4
- Marion Friend MBE Old Malden, KT3
- Nicole O'Driscoll Heaton, NE7
- Julie Howell Orton, PE2
- Jay London Colney, WD7
- Carrie Garbow East Saltdean, BN2
- Patrizia Pisano Fairfield, CR0
- Jeel Shah Wembley Central, HA0
- Nathan Williams Central Bristol, BS8
- Aspire Academy Upton St. Leonards, GL3
- Jo Anne Newson Pyrford, GU22
- Joanna Gray Elstow and Stewartby, MK42
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for CV Writing
- Personal Message
- English opens you up to a world of opportunities. Communicating effectively opens doors anywhere in the world from top companies to volunteering missions in underdeveloped nations or when simply meeting friends & business associates.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- English as a Foreign Language, Business English, KS1, KS2, KS3, GCSE and A Level English, Exam Preparation courses: IELTS, First Certificate English, Cambridge Advance English, University preparation courses: BMAT (Writing Section)
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a BA (Hons) in Italian & European Studies from the University of Sussex. I also hold a CELTA certificate as well as a TEFL Diploma with endorsements in Business English and Young Learner Training.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am a highly compassionate and approachable teaching professional with over 7 years of hands on teaching experience. I have taught students from around the globe and have worked in the UK, the USA and Italy teaching General English across all levels, Business English specifically for students studying Shipping & International Trade and exam preparation courses including FCE IELTS and the BMAT.
- How much do you charge?
- Prices are based on hourly rates.
I also offer discounts for group lessons (a maximum of 4 students).
- Where do you teach?
- I teach both at home and/or at student's home within the South West London areas, Surrey CR0 areas and Kent BR4 areas.
- When are you available?
- I am available Mondays-Saturdays from 10am - 3pm. I also teach some evenings; I am very flexible so if you need tutoring outside of these times, this can be arranged.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach children from primary school age up to and including A level students. I also teach adults whose first language is not English. I teach all levels of English from Beginners to Advanced level and follow the UK Curriculum for those needing extra English tuition in KS3, GCSEs and A LEVELS.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I prepare students for the following English exams: KS2 KS3 GCSE A LEVEL IELTS FCE CAE BMAT
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I have a current CRB disclosure certificate (issued JULY 2014)
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I usually use SKYPE to tutor online
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I belong to the International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I obtained my Cambridge Certificate in English Language Training for Adults in the UK with CALAT, London and the TEFL Diploma was with the Denver College in Colorado, USA. My degree was from a British University (Sussex)
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My current students are between the ages of 12-35. I have 2 Chinese students who I am tutoring for the IELTS exam as they have applied for university entry this year and a Polish girl taking the BMAT for entry to UCL for Medicine. I also tutor a Russian student who is looking to enter into journalism in the UK. Furthermore, I am teaching students from Bolivia, Thailand, Vietnam, Hungary and Iran - all of which are taking a mix of General English lessons IELTS & FCE preparation.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- One of the most effective ways I have helped students in the past is by developing and presenting comprehensible and stimulating lesson plans that facilitate all learning styles. My goal is to foster and maintain an open, honest, communicative and supportive learning environment in which each student feels safe, secure, special and appropriately challenged.
Send a message to Patrizia Pisano
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more