Dissertation/ Proofreading Tuition in Barnet (Edgware, Finchley, Hendon, Mill Hill and Golders Green)
Other areas: Show
Tutors in Barnet
Tutors travelling to Barnet
- EnglishTutor1052 Kentish Town, NW5
- Aisha Rafique Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Lisa O'Donnell CSM Finsbury Park, N4
- Jo Robinson Bloomsbury, WC1N
- Fleur Daemen Kentish Town, N19
- Dr Seraphin Bloomsbury, WC1H
- Max Churcher Alexandra Palace, N11
- Georgette Oram Stanmore, HA7
- Linda Black Tufnell Park, N7
- Abigail Williams Tottenham Green, N17
Interested in online tuition for Dissertation/ Proofreading?Online Dissertation/ Proofreading Tuition
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Dissertation/ Proofreading
- Personal Message
- I have taught pupils from both intellectually and culturally diverse backgrounds. I have exceptional subject knowledge and I put emphasis on encouragment, reward and positive reinforcement.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Currently I teach Science from key stage 2 to A-Level.
I also teach undergraduate statistics and statistical data analysis used in public health.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- AA GCSE Double Science, A-Levels in Biology, Chemistry and Classics with Physics at AS Level.
2.2 BSc Hons Zoology and MSc Control of Infectious Diseases.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- 3 years private tuition experience and I am currently a secondary science teacher and ks4 science coordinator in an outstanding school in Harrow.
- How much do you charge?
- I offer discounts for group lessons and discounts on how many hours you require, depending on distance i will charge an extra fee for travel. Please see profile for price list.
- Where do you teach?
- I live in North west London and teach from home. I am willing to travel but as mentioned I will charge extra to cover transport costs, if the journey takes longer than 30 minutes to reach, the minimum lesson time will be 1.5 hours.
- When are you available?
- I currently work as a seondary science teacher in an outstanding school in Harrow, my availability is weekends and evenings. Please get in touch.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I mainly focus on GCSE level but as mentioned, I am willing to tutor A-Levlel and Undergraduate level. Average age range of 14-21 year olds
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE Science, A level chemistry and biology.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I currently do not have an up-to date CRB disclosure certificate.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am willing to arrange online tutoring for Proofreading and Essay Writing.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I believe in the importance of personalised learning and differentiated teaching to ensure that each individual confidently applies knowledge, understanding and skills, in order to meet their own specific learning objectives. My aim is to help each individual to reach their target.
Send a message to Anjali Nagpal
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more