Search for Drama School Auditions Coaches in your Local Area

Here are articles on Drama School Auditions. Scroll down to meet the Drama School Auditions Coaches who wrote them.

Drama School Auditions

Editor's Pick

Combatting Fear in Auditions

A college audition is one of the most daunting things a young performer will ever...
Drama School Auditions

Editor's Pick

The Genuine You

There are a lot of old recycled phrases which rotate around the congregations of young actors...
Drama School Auditions

Editor's Pick

How to prepare for drama school auditions

The process can be quite daunting but I find the best place to start is to narrow down the...
Drama School Auditions

Editor's Pick

The Revelation of Self

As an acting teacher with a successful career as a director I have a unique perspective on what...

Our Drama School Auditions Coaches

Register for Drama School Auditions Coach jobs

  • Adam Pettigrew Coulsdon, CR5 Gold Member

    Adam Pettigrew Picture
    from £35.00/hr View Profile
    Professional Actor and Vocal
  • Anthony McGill Knightsbridge, W2

    Anthony McGill Picture
    from £50.00/hr View Profile
    I have been a performer, musical director and vocal coach for 30 years. I am very passionate that students fulfil their potential!
  • Rebecca Seale Rochester, ME1 Gold Member

    Rebecca Seale Picture
    from £30.00/hr View Profile
    I enjoy sharing my 17 years experience as a professional West End Actress/Singer through creative and dynamic teaching. I teach all ages and abilities.
  • Alex Morgan Tooting, SW16 Gold Member

    Alex Morgan Picture
    from £40.00/hr View Profile
    As an actor and having completed a CELTA qualification in teaching English, grade B (top 25%) which I can apply to all teaching, I feel I can relate to learners well and make lessons fun, and engaging.
  • Tricia Etherton Belfairs, SS9

    Tricia Etherton Picture
    from £35.00/hr View Profile
    I am an experienced tutor who is still passionate about their subjects and the process of teaching. Learning should be a choice and not a chore.
  • Karen Cogan Muswell Hill, N10

    Karen Cogan Picture
    from £45.00/hr View Profile
    I am a RADA trained actor and writer. I have a current knowledge of the audition process at RADA having recently worked on the audition panel. I teach/coach on a person to person basis & will tailor classes to your exact needs.
View all Drama School Auditions Coaches

Drama School Auditions Articles

  • How To Speak Shakespeare?

    Calum Finlay Drama School Auditions Coach (North London) Picture The short answer is: nobody knows. That said, there are lots of things you can do to make up your own mind about how best to ‘speak Shakespeare’! Let’s take the prologue to Romeo and Juliet, for example. In Baz Lurmahn’s famous film it was spoken by a news reporter; in Rupert Goold’s...
  • Drama School Entry

    Eva-Jane Willis Drama School Auditions Coach (North London) Picture Auditioning for Drama School can be a difficult and confusing process. There are so many schools across Britain, each with it's own history, reputation, and in a sense, personality. As much as they are auditioning you, you should also consider that you are auditioning them - finding the school...
  • The Revelation of Self Editor's Pick

    Jonny Humphreys Drama School Auditions Coach (East London) Picture As an acting teacher with a successful career as a director I have a unique perspective on what separates the winning audition from the rest. Without a doubt the most important thing you have to remember is that all great auditions are a revelation of self. But what does this mean in practice?...

 

  • Confidence is the Key

    Mark Randle Drama School Auditions Coach (Milton Keynes) Picture Drama school auditions are possibly the most terrifying thing you will ever have faced. They are a step out into the big wide world surrounded by people you have never met before. It is important to remember several things, before you embark on this step, that will give you the best chance of...
  • The Perfect Audition? Editor's Pick

    Christopher Lakewood Drama School Auditions Coach (West London) Picture For 95% of actors, auditioning is something they will be doing throughout their careers (the remaining 5% being actors of 'offer only' status), so it's a skill worth getting good at. I hesitate slightly before talking about the skills of auditioning as it may sound as though there's a trick to...
  • 'Stand Behind the Line Please'

    Will Richards Drama School Auditions Coach (West London) Picture ‘Stand behind the line please’ I remember these words all too acutely. They were yelled at me upon entering my first drama school audition. The fear was palpable. My legs were shaking, I couldn’t control my voice. After stating which speeches I was going to do, the silence which followed seemed...