Online Early Years Education Tutors / Early Years Education Tuition
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Tina Hemphill Banbury, OX16
- Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor Hampstead, NW3
- Esmee CSM Sloane Square, SW3
- Nasim Golders Green, NW2
- Anna Fergusson Gloucester Road, W8
- Mrs. Preeti Baviskar Arnos Grove, N12
- Silvina83 Charing, ME13
- Rachel deG Earlsfield, SW17
- Serena Penn, WV4
- Sara Sewell Paddox, CV22
- Maria Rumney Great Malvern, WR14
- Jo Anne Newson Pyrford, GU22
- Mary Thompson Streatham, SW16
- Zaen Huddersfield, HD3
- EnglishTutor1052 Kentish Town, NW5
- Miss Olubi Ealing Broadway, W5
- Ruth Farrell Burton, DE15
- Sowmya Kennington, SE1
- Jesse Dupre Clapham Common, SW4
- Michael Drayton Chislehurst, BR7
- Joseph Alexander Marylebone, W1
- Jacqueline Anderson Oscott, B42
- Mrs Thanvi Snaresbrook, E18
- David Romero Holloway, N7
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Early Years Education
- Personal Message
- A skilled and experienced language-oriented professional, I feel satisfaction when I help people to communicate, so I try my very best to make that happen.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I have a Skype account. I have also used other software like WebEx.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- - Spanish
- Primary Maths
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I hold a degree in "English Studies" from the University of Seville and the Spanish equivalent to the British Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE). I also have the QTS certificate and the Enhanced CRB/DBS check.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Besides my experience in Spain (more than 10 years), I have been working with the main tuition agencies in London for almost 3 years. That implied a good knowledge of all courses, boards and examinations in the UK.
- How much do you charge?
- £30-£35 per hour
Plus travel fees if I have to travel outside zones 1-2 in London.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at home, in offices, students' houses, language schools... I am based in North London.
I am willing to travel 10 miles from where I am based.
Angel, Barnsbury, Bayswater, Belgravia, Bermondsey, Bishopsgate, Bloomsbury, Bowes Park, Camden, Camden Town, Canonbury, Central London, Chelsea, City of Westminster, Clerkenwell, Covent Garden, Crouch End, Dalston, Earl's Court, Edmonton, Euston, Farringdon, Finchley, Fleet Street, Golders Green, Hampstead, Highbury, Holloway, Hornsey, Islington, Kennington, Kensington, Kentish Town, Kilburn, King's Cross, London, Lower Holloway, Maida Vale, Marylebone, Mayfair, Moorgate, Muswell Hill, New Southgate, North Finchley, North London, Paddington, Palmers Green, Pimlico, Shoreditch, Sloane Square, Soho, South Bank, South Kensington, Southwark, St John's Wood, St Paul's, Stepney Green, Tottenham, Vauxhall, Victoria, Walworth, Wapping, Waterloo, Westminster, Wood Green
- When are you available?
- Any time, I am a full-time tutor.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All levels and ages for Spanish.
Up to 11+ in Maths
Up to A-Level in EFL.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- 7+, 11+, 13+, GCSE, iGCSE, IB, A-LEVEL, DELE, SAT, MLAT...
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I do.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- No, I don't.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I hold a PGCE from Spain and have QTS.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- As usual, I have a wide spectrum: from young Russian kids (4 & 6) to whom I teach EFL; one of them has dyspraxia and communicative issues. Then, I also teach Spanish for business to professionals from the banking world. I also have many GCSE/A-Level students.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I enjoy teaching skills on how to use the student's strengths to maximise his potential in the area he needs to improve. Moreover, I have developed a wide variety of skills and a strong understanding of exam technique from teaching language based subjects.
I do not have the teacher figure or role of a lecturer, but I encourage students to solve their own problems by guiding them with leading questions as this is reaffirms their understanding of the subject matter.
Send a message to David Romero
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more