Online Early Years Education Tutors / Early Years Education Tuition
- Nasim Golders Green, NW2
- Maria Rumney Great Malvern, WR14
- Michael Drayton Chislehurst, BR7
- Ruth Farrell Burton, DE15
- Anna Fergusson Gloucester Road, W8
- Esmee CSM Sloane Square, SW3
- Mrs. Preeti Baviskar North Finchley, N12
- David Romero Holloway, N7
- Miss Olubi Ealing Broadway, W5
- Jacqueline Anderson Oscott, B42
- Silvina83 Charing, ME13
- Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor Hampstead, NW3
- Jo Anne Newson Pyrford, GU22
- Mary Thompson Streatham, SW16
- Sara Sewell Paddox, CV22
- Rosemary S L Beard Sutton Central, SM2
- Tina Hemphill Banbury, OX16
- EnglishTutor1052 Kentish Town, NW5
- Jesse Dupre Clapham Common, SW4
- Sowmya Kennington, SE1
- Mrs Thanvi South Woodford, E18
- Serena Penn, WV4
- Viv Battersea, SW1
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Early Years Education
- Personal Message
- My approach to teaching centres on the philosophy that an understanding of how young minds learn leads to the most effective teaching. I plan structured but imaginative lessons to accommodate learning styles and the personal interests of my pupils.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am available for online tutoring over Skype.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I am a dedicated, creative and patient tutor specialising in English, English Language, English Literature and essay writing skills.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I trained at the Institute of Education, University of London as a Secondary English teacher and hold Qualified Teacher Status. I have a First Class (Hons) degree in English Literature and received A’s and A*s at GCSE and A-Level from my North London state school. The combination of my own school experiences and my professional teaching qualification from the world’s number one university for educational studies makes me a highly desirable tutor for families and pupils with diverse needs.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Since 2013, I have been working as a classroom teacher and in this time have amassed a wealth of valuable experience facilitating the learning of pupils in mainstream classes, one-to-one, in small groups and with pupils with specific educational needs. Over the years I have undertaken several tutoring posts and taught in less formal settings with educational charities. Passing on my skills and subject knowledge to younger learners is not just my vocation – it is my passion. Both in the classroom and when tutoring children I make great, rewarding relationships which I see as another foundation of effective teaching and learning.
Here is a sample of some of the one-one teaching and tutoring I have done:
- Year Six School Entry Exam preparation (2008). Patrick offered placed at chosen school.
-Year Nine SATs and Pre-GCSE (2012 - 2013) Sophie went up one subject level across the board, not just in English.
-As Level essay writing skills intensive (2012). Alex went up two grades in As Level Coursework from C to A.
2013-2015 Full time classroom teacher which includes (but is not exhaustive):
-Year Ten SEN GCSE intervention one-to-on essay writing skills (2015) Zain struggles with English and expression and he and I worked intensively on his essay writing skills.
-Year Ten Bi-lingual learner one-to-one GCSE with a focus on spelling (2014) Andre spoke English as his second language and his spelling was hindering his English grade. Together we put in place strategies to help him become confident in the spelling of English words.
-Year Ten C/D GCSE borderline intervention (2015) Hoda and I worked together to
refine her writing style in order to get C in her GCSE coursework.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge between £40-50 depending on the level of assessment/pupils needs. Please speak to me further about pricing.
- Where do you teach?
- I live in North London and have excellent transport links so can travel to most places in North/West/Central London. Please ask me if you live outside of these areas and see if we can work something out.
- When are you available?
- I am available after school and at weekends. I work all day in school holidays and am available for home schooling depending on the pupil's particular needs. Again please talk to me further about my availability.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all levels from primary to A-level. Although I am qualified as a secondary teacher, I also enjoy working with younger and in subjects other than English.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I hold an up to date DBS check,
Send a message to EnglishTutor1052
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more