Early Years Education Tuition in Woking, Knaphill and Byfleet
Tutors travelling to Woking
- Svetlana Furlong Virginia Water, GU25
- Jacqueline Anderson Oscott, B42
- Michael Drayton Chislehurst, BR7
- Sara Sewell Paddox, CV22
- Ruth Farrell Burton, DE15
- Mrs Thanvi Snaresbrook, E18
- Zaen Huddersfield, HD3
- Silvina83 Charing, ME13
- David Romero Holloway, N7
- Mrs. Preeti Baviskar Arnos Grove, N12
- Nasim Golders Green, NW2
- Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor Hampstead, NW3
- EnglishTutor1052 Kentish Town, NW5
- Tina Hemphill Banbury, OX16
- Sowmya Kennington, SE1
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Esmee CSM Sloane Square, SW3
- Jesse Dupre Clapham Common, SW4
- Mary Thompson Streatham, SW16
- Rachel deG Earlsfield, SW17
- Joseph Alexander Marylebone, W1
- Miss Olubi Ealing Broadway, W5
- Anna Fergusson Gloucester Road, W8
- Maria Rumney Great Malvern, WR14
- Serena Penn, WV4
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Early Years Education
- Personal Message
- Correct colour application is one of the most important components for a painting to succeed. It isn't just something that an artist inherently knows. It's a craft that's studied.There are rules to follow and ignore.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Painting - 2D design / Composition, Still life, Nature drawing, Abstract & landscapes.
Clay - 3d still life & murals with mixed media.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts from Sir J J Institute of Applied Art - India, 1991
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have more than 20 years of experience in design and fine art area. I worked as a designer in advertising during initial period and since 1999, I am mainly working as a fine artist, supplying original artwork to local and international art galleries on regular basis. Also, I have been participating in several group and solo art shows. For last 5 years, i have been teaching art to kids aged from 6 years onward.
- How much do you charge?
- £15 per hour
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at my home in Woking, Surrey
- When are you available?
- Tuesday to Friday = (contact to discuss exact timings)
Weekends = (contact to discuss exact timings)
School Holidays = 3 to 5 day workshops (contact to find out more details)
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Age 6 onwards
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- CRB Checked