Online Electric Guitar Teachers / Electric Guitar Lessons
See Also: Show
- Cian O'Brien BMus (Honours) Ealing Broadway, W5
- Emilio Saev Ascot and Cheapside, SL4
- Steven Llewellyn, Guitar tutor Stoke Newington, N16
- Dave J Ford Almond, KY14
- Josh Geffin Clapton, E5
- Ridgestone Guitar Tuition Rochester, ME1
- Rob Guitar Forest Gate, E7
- Adam Purnell Saltford, BS31
- Peter Elliot Bushey, WD23
- Juan Carlos Arenas, MMus Ingatestone, CM40
- Leo Crossfield Ramsey, PE26
- Dan Joseph Teddington, TW11
- Dan Ezard Chiswick, W4
- Tom Halpenny Ladbroke Grove, W10
- Dom Martin Clerkenwell, N1
- Stefan Joubert Spitalfields, E1
- Phil Hodge Higham, TN9
- Antonis Mikelis Edmonton, N9
- Joshua Davenport Peckham, SE5
- Tom Clegg Ilkley, LS29
- Jack Lowe Central Sheffield, S11
- Nicholas Schlesinger Turnham Green, W3
- Tom Fleming Bloomsbury, NW1
- Joel Sopel Golders Green, NW11
- Freddie Edwards Hampton, TW12
- Marco Cirillo St John's Wood, NW67
- Mr Paul Reay BA Greenbank, L17
- Daniel Hart Notting Hill, W2
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Electric Guitar
- Personal Message
- I have a fun and effective approach for all levels and styles, motivating you to rapidly improve your level, whatever you want to learn is incorporated into lessons.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Skype and Windows Live Webcam lessons, other Applications are also used.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Electric and Acoustic Guitar, Bass Guitar, Singing, Songwriting, Production and the Music Business.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BMus performance; Thames Valley University 1999. Here I enjoyed three years playing Rock, Pop, Soul, Blues, Jazz with performances weekly and at Concert Halls including Wembley Conference centre and The Barbican.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have 15 years experience in teaching, playing professionally at concerts, sessions and corporate functions. An assortment of guitars and basses are available for use. Entertainers I have worked with and alongside recently include Eddie Izzard, Tony Hadley, Killer queen, Sir Cliff Richard, Shirley Bassey, Richard Fleeshman, The Mystery Jets, Mother Earth, Sham 69.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge: £0 Free first private assessment; £15 per hour for groups; £25 for individual lessons; £30 for lessons driving to you.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at home in Teddington, danjoseph music studios, and also drive to Hampton, Richmond, Twickenham, Chiswick, Kingston, Sunbury, Hounslow, Teddington and Esher. Middlesex, Surrey and SW London. Public transport to my studio - Teddington train station, or Bus. Please Google map my postcode TW11 8NL
- When are you available?
- I am available weekdays, evenings, and saturdays. I also run short courses for groups and individuals.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Private lessons currently available weekdays, evenings and Saturdays. A choice of age groups; from juniors, teenage and adult classes are available for Bass and Guitar. I assess the level of each student so he/she is easily integrated. While a defined lesson structure is kept, individuals' needs are met, with instruction and encouragement in the session. Students of similar abilities feel uninhibited and motivated by the group environment, making a commitment to practice. Players are encouraged when ready to join/form bands, make the most of their peer network and opportunities that arise. From a novice level students can expect to rapidly reach the confidence and ability to play at amateur level, semi professionally and above. Class lessons and private lessons are held at my Teddington studio.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Rockschool grades 1-8 Guitar Bass and Vocals ABRSM Guitar and Voice 1-8 RGT Acoustic Guitar 1-8
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- CRB checked
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Musician's Union.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- London College of Music 1999, The Guitar Institute 1998.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have currently 30 plus regular weekly students, I also teach fortnightly. All ages. I encourage most in getting their own bands off the ground, a number have achieved commercial success. Also adults brushing up on their skills, to enjoy their performances as a hobby, and as a profession.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I'm a tutor for local musicians and signed bands with a fun and effective approach, teaching all styles of Bass Guitar, Guitar and Vocals. I teach beginners to advanced levels, tailoring the lessons to suit you and motivating you to rapidly improve your level. Learn from a syllabus of finger style picking, PIMA, plectrum, tapping, slapping, sweep, repertoire in all styles with notation and tab, jazz, soloing, improvisation, sight reading, transcribing, voice production, speech level and bel canto voice technique, songwriting concepts, theory, grades, and the music profession. Whatever you want to learn is incorporated into lessons.
Send a message to Dan Joseph
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more