Online Elocution/ Accent Reduction Tutors / Elocution/ Accent Reduction Lessons
|West End Performer Clodagh||London Fields, E8|
|Benjamin Maeurer||Richmond, TW10|
|Pauline Midwinter||Beccles, NR34|
|Emily Kirsop-Taylor||West End, W1|
|Andy Aroditis||Ilford, IG1|
|Rachel Preece||Earl's Court, W14|
|Amber Armitage||Stoke Newington, N5|
|Liam O'Sullivan||Thrapston, NN16|
|Janette Sedgebeer||Sydenham, SE26|
|Ann Adlem||Hitchwood, LU2|
|Leon Trayman||Walthamstow, E17|
|Fiona Battisby||Almondsbury, BS10|
|Karon Rickatson||Derwent, YO41|
|Joanna Gray||Kempston, MK42|
|Joanne Singer||King's Cross, WC1X|
|Helen Hendrickson Elocution||Spital, B79|
|Dr Robin Wooldridge||Edgbaston, B29|
|Isabel Nieves||Crouch End, N8|
|Lindsey Pearson||Northfield, TW8|
|Maureen Theaker||Bushbury, WV1|
|Izo FitzRoy||Hammersmith, W6|
|Andy Collins||Deerness, DH7|
|Lucienne Sharpe||Bognor Regis, PO22|
|Ric Morris||Hove, BN3|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Elocution/ Accent Reduction
- Personal Message
- I am a qualified Speech and Drama teacher with experience of teaching Acting, spoken English, elocution, ESL, public speaking and audition preparation.
My principle specialism are Acting, Elocution and ESL/conversational English.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am happy to teach through SKYPE.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- GCSE and A Level Drama,
A Level Theatre Studies,
Acting and audition technique.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art: LSDE Level 5 Diploma in Speech and Drama Education (Equiv’ PGCE).
The Open University: Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Literature.
Oxford College: Diploma in Drama.
London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art: P Cert LAM Certificate in Speech and Drama: Performance Studies.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have travelled to S Korea, Turkey, Moscow and Poland teaching children and adults, as well as teaching in UK. This has allowed me to develop, recognise and gain teaching skills, to support learners from diverse backgrounds.
Before leaving England in 2012 I ran a successful acting studio in Staffordshire, taught at performing art schools, youth theatres and directed and co directed One Act Plays.
In addition students also successfully competed at Speech and Drama Festivals and were signed up with acting agencies.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £30 a lesson for beginner and intermediate Grades and £40 for advanced Grades.
- Where do you teach?
- I am willing to travel within 1 hour of London.
- When are you available?
- I am available week days and early evenings and Saturday morning until noon.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I am happy to teach from age 7 to adults. I can teach both academic and vocational qualifications upto post graduate level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I prepare students for LAMDA, GCSE and, A Level examinations, as well as vocational or recreational study.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have an up to date DBS Certificate, issued on the 29th Spetember 2014.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I have recently become a member with LAMDA.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I consider my role as a teacher a privileged one that is based on trust. I will not abuse your trust, but will be committed, enthusiastic and dedicated to you and your tailor made lesson. With support and encouragement!
Send a message to Joanne Singer
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more