Online Elocution/ Accent Reduction Tutors / Elocution/ Accent Reduction Lessons
- Isabel Nieves Crouch End, N8
- Benjamin Maeurer Richmond, TW10
- Stephanie Martin Highbury, N5
- Helen Hendrickson Elocution Central Birmingham, B1
- Emily Kirsop-Taylor West End, W1F
- Leon Trayman Walthamstow, E17
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Amber Armitage Stoke Newington, N5
- Joanna Gray Elstow and Stewartby, MK42
- Andy Collins Deerness, DH7
- Fiona Battisby Henbury, BS10
- Ric Morris Hove, BN3
- Maureen Theaker Bushbury, WV1
- Lindsey Pearson Northfield, TW8
- Rachel Preece Earl's Court, W14
- Luke Nicholson West End, W1W
- Karon Rickatson Derwent, YO41
- West End Performer Clodagh London Fields, E8
- Judy Duff Charlemont, B71
- Dr Robin Wooldridge Edgbaston, B29
- Marianne Samuels Bramcote, NG9
- James Gregory Speech/Elocution Armitage, WS15
- Liam O'Sullivan Thrapston, NN16
- Pauline Midwinter Beccles, NR34
- Janette Sedgebeer Sydenham, SE26
- Lucienne Sharpe Bognor Regis, PO22
- Izo FitzRoy Hammersmith, W6
- Carrie Terry Leamington Spa, CV32
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Elocution/ Accent Reduction
- Personal Message
- Hi. I am a Brighton based tutor specialising in pronunciation, accent reduction and elocution.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Skype tutoring is available.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I specialise in intensive individually-focused training in pronunciation, accent reduction and elocution.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a Master's degree in English Language Teaching (including Phonetics & Phonology), and the Trinity Certificate in TEFL.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I come from an English Language teaching and linguistics background, starting in 2000. I have taught in private language schools and taught Business English for clients in major companies. After completing my MA, I have been an associate lecturer at the Universities of Surrey and Sussex. I am an Examiner and Examinations Writer for two well-known exam boards. I have considerable experience in creating intensive individual courses in pronunciation and accent training, drawing on my training in phonetics and my experience as a public speaker and a performer of improvised comedy.
- How much do you charge?
- £35 an hour.
Block booking: 8 sessions for the price of 7 (taken at the same time every week and paid in advance).
- Where do you teach?
- I have my own training room in central Hove.
I can also do sessions using Skype.
- When are you available?
- Mondays to Fridays
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Adults and young adults.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- British Voice Association
- Where and with whom did you train?
- University of Reading: Master of Arts English Language Teaching 2007 (Distinction)
Trinity Certificate in TEFL 2000
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- - a Spanish social worker wanting to improve her English accent
- a hypnotherapist working on improving the quality of his voice
- an a French university lecturer working on her conference presentation
- a newly-qualified Primary English teacher improving her understanding of phonetics
- a Russian working in the financial sector who wanted to improve her social and business speaking
- an English new business owner brushing up his speaking skills
- a Czech lawyer improving her accent and presentation skills
- a Hungarian woman wanting to improve her employment prospects
- a Polish couple working on their spoken English
- a British teenager preparing for a telephone interview
Send a message to Ric Morris
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more