Online Elocution/ Accent Reduction Tutors / Elocution/ Accent Reduction Lessons
- Karon Rickatson Derwent, YO41
- Fiona Battisby Henbury, BS10
- Lucienne Sharpe Bognor Regis, PO22
- Liam O'Sullivan Thrapston, NN16
- Izo FitzRoy Hammersmith, W6
- Leon Trayman Walthamstow, E17
- Emily Kirsop-Taylor West End, W1F
- Amber Armitage Stoke Newington, N5
- Dr Robin Wooldridge Edgbaston, B29
- Marianne Samuels Bramcote, NG9
- Maureen Theaker Bushbury, WV1
- West End Performer Clodagh London Fields, E8
- Janette Sedgebeer Sydenham, SE26
- Isabel Nieves Crouch End, N8
- Helen Hendrickson Elocution Spital, B79
- Joanna Gray Elstow and Stewartby, MK42
- Luke Nicholson West End, W1W
- Ric Morris Hove, BN3
- Stephanie Martin Highbury, N5
- Rachel Preece Earl's Court, W14
- Andy Collins Deerness, DH7
- Lindsey Pearson Northfield, TW8
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Pauline Midwinter Beccles, NR34
- Judy Duff Charlemont, B71
- Benjamin Maeurer Richmond, TW10
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Elocution/ Accent Reduction
- Personal Message
- Judy is an established and respected vocal and singing coach who works mainly with aspiring and established singers, actors, and business clients. Additionally, coaching those looking to improve their English speaking, and to gain vocal confidence.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- All Speaking and Vocal tutoring can be carried out via Skype if preferred
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- All aspects of vocal and performance projections, singing and speaking. Presentation skills and public speaking, incorporating physical posture and correct vocal placement.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Management Level 5, PTLLS Teaching Qualification, VIDLA Vocal Coaching Qualification, CIPD Chartered Institute of Personnel Development Management qualification.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Over 15 years experience of working with esteemed UK soul and contemporary music artists as a sought after session singer. I attended the prestigious Birmingham School of Speech Training & Dramatic Arts, and have appeared in several stage shows, including The Motown Show and Dancing In The Streets.
Currently, I work with individuals who are looking to enhance or improve their natural singing and speaking voices.
I run a successful Training & Marketing consultancy, offering customised Speaking, Presentation and Physical Delivery Courses. My aim is to bring individuals from the level they currently are at, and into an even higher level of natural Speaking or Singing.
Having worked in the commercial sector as a senior manager for over a decade, I frequently offer training in Sales, Marketing and Business Development.
I also work with young people in schools and colleges, on their Functional Skills of English, both written and spoken.
- How much do you charge?
- 1 hour lessons from £26 per hour for vocal.
1 hour lessons for English Speaking and Presentation £40 per hour
Discounts available for advanced block-bookings of 4 hours or more
- Where do you teach?
- For vocal and singing lessons, I have a studio, located in Hockley, just 5 minutes outside of Birmingham City Centre. Additionally, I work from my home in Birmingham, UK, but also offer services on an individual basis to suit the client. UK clients based in the West Midlands and surrounding area, can have services in their own working establishments or home. Overseas clients can access services via Skype sessions.
- When are you available?
- I am available Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. By prior arrangement, some weekends of varying times are available on request, at an additional cost to the hourly rate quoted.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I cater for all ages and all levels of experience
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I prepare students to take exams in Music (Vocal), English Speaking, Listening & Communicating, Business Administration, Marketing and Sales with all subject-specfic major UK awarding bodies. I also work with students and business clients looking to increase their personal confidence and presentation skills.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Full Enhanced DBS - Latest issued 2015
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- VIDLA, CIPD, IFL, MU
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Judy is an established and respected vocal and singing coach. Working mainly with aspiring and established singers, actors, and business clients. Additionally, those looking to improve their English speaking, and presentation skills, and those aiming to gain vocal confidence at any level. I will be delighted to work with you in order to meet your needs and requirements.
Send a message to Judy Duff
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more