Online Elocution/ Accent Reduction Tutors / Elocution/ Accent Reduction Lessons
|Dr Robin Wooldridge||Edgbaston, B29|
|Helen Hendrickson Elocution||Spital, B79|
|Ric Morris||Hove, BN3|
|Fiona Battisby||Almondsbury, BS10|
|Andy Collins||Deerness, DH7|
|Leon Trayman||Walthamstow, E17|
|Andy Aroditis||Ilford, IG1|
|Ann Adlem||Hitchwood, LU2|
|Joanna Gray||Kempston, MK42|
|Amber Armitage||Stoke Newington, N5|
|Isabel Nieves||Crouch End, N8|
|Liam O'Sullivan||Thrapston, NN16|
|Pauline Midwinter||Beccles, NR34|
|Lucienne Sharpe||Bognor Regis, PO22|
|Janette Sedgebeer||Sydenham, SE26|
|Lindsey Pearson||Northfield, TW8|
|Benjamin Maeurer||Richmond, TW10|
|Emily Kirsop-Taylor||West End, W1|
|Izo FitzRoy||Hammersmith, W6|
|Rachel Preece||Earl's Court, W14|
|Joanne Singer||King's Cross, WC1X|
|Maureen Theaker||Bushbury, WV1|
|Karon Rickatson||Derwent, YO41|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Elocution/ Accent Reduction
- Personal Message
- UK top Elocution ccent reduction and elocution tutor. Featured BBC News and radio
Elocution, Accent , Voice ,Pronunciation Communication skills.International via Skype
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Elocution, English Accent training ,Speech improvement and Pronunciation, Voice coaching / Voice teaching, Accent reduction / Accent Removal, General social/ conversational skills. 'Win Win Interaction techniques', Business English, Communication skills and Management Coaching, Leadership and Personal Development, Organisational Communication Strategy, Policy, Procedure and Practice.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Bsc hons Speech and Language Therapy MBA
- What kind of experience do you have?
- 19 yrs as Speech Therapist and Academic in Public Service, then as a Private Consultant. Leading Academic in field of Human Communication. Significant expertise, experience and skill in Communication, Speech and Language coaching, mentoring.Teaching people and groups/organisations from diverse backgrounds. Special expertise in Disability/Special needs work Excellent record of training in all aspects of Communication / interpersonal skills Specialist in voice, and speech correction/improvement, accent softening and accent reduction.
- How much do you charge?
- free 10-15 minute telephone consultation (to landlines/SKYPE ) .
Initial assessment of spoken comunication ( includes significant analysis and client profiling) £.30.00 to enable thorough assessment
Regular sessions are £30..00 for 1hr via Skype/ face to face at Central UK studio B79
Discounts if a course is booked.and paid for in advance .Disounts for groups
Travel is charged after the first 8 miles at 40p per mile travel time is negotiable depending on number of students/number of lessons etc
We offer discounts to sessions of 5 or more booked in advance and inline with consumer or corporate need e.g groups etc, please discuss at initial consultation. Deposit payable to secure booking .commencement. Payment via bank transfer /paypal.A consultation session will always need to be booked. (free to landline/via skype )
- Where do you teach?
- I have a home office base in Tamworth, nr Birmingham.Central UK .Excellent rail and road across the West Midlands/ Warwickshire/ Staffordshire/ Birmingham/ Black Country/ Greater Birmingham areas.One hour from London .twenty mins Biringham.Office 10 mins from Tamworh station
.SKYPE tuition available across UK /Globally .any time zone
Group bookings UK wide via arrangement.Corporate courses and bespoke training UK wide/globally
Willing to travel subject to travel costs aand time outside of Midlands
- When are you available?
- I offer tutoring 7 days a week all hours including evenings and weekends Specialise in flexible options across time zones ..As i work across time zones please state what time zone you are in and your availability.I can accomodate anti -social hours and holiday times
Please feel state in your message via Tutor pages when i can contact you and give a landline and preferably a SKYPE contact ID /name in order to benefit from the free consultation.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Professional exams-Barr/Medical
Spoken part of English Competencies
Entry (inc Officer ) to Military training
Drama school Entrance
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- SKYPE sessions available at significant discount via webcam supported by email of resources/telephone packages. Distance learning packages available any combination of communication methods..Email ,phone and video conference options are supported by web resources ,sharing of links and documents ,video conferencing ,phone and email.Group sessions can be organised and group training for domestic or business users via web based /video conferencing options according to IT /individual factors.Prices are customised,Significant discounts for courses pre-booked,groups and in house courses
Please contact me clearly stating when you are contactable and PLEASE give land line / SKYPE contacts to benefit from free consultation .
Please contact via Tutor Pages and include a landline number plus ideally a SKYPE contact .sms welcome
To benefit from free consultation add your details and short message to SKYPE 'speech_specialist '
.Significant discounts for groups ,online pre-paid courses and Corporate training
Please give as much info as possible re preferred dates and times of input .All fees are stated on Tutor Pages.All sessions 45 mins in length.Pre payment 48 hrs in advance required for 1 st appt/SKYPE ...Please contact via email/skype preferably.All queries will be answered in line with available time (non client contact )
All clients may have a 10-15 min chat via SKYPE /landline call pre booking to answer any questions.A form to gather detail willl be sent prior to this to enable a full picture to be given .
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Member Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists,Association of Speech and Language Therapists in Independent Practice
- Where and with whom did you train?
- University of Central England in Birmingham
Kings Fund London
University of Birmingham
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- TV Presenters wishing to enhance the delivery and clarity of their speech Professionals wishing to soften/remove their accent ,to improve their Speech Delivery and enhance their chances of promotion/success Speakers of English as second language Business people wishing to improve communication skills e.g Speak with greater confidence and Authority Students with Specific Learning and Communication challenges
International companies with staff coming to work across Global Boundaries
Professionals held back by their accent
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Whatever your Interpersonal Communication needs - Elocution, Voice coaching, Accent removal /reduction or General English speaking teaching /general communication improvement - I am able to help
. I guarantee the latest research and good practice will be used to help you - Unlike many tutors from a non Professional Speech and Language Therapy background who are self taught. I have a 4 year Hons degree background in Speech and Language ,thus equipping me to teach with authority, confidence and knowledge. I do not offer 'cook-book' /one size fits all menus for Communication change.
I thoroughly analyse the component and sub component parts of verbal communication, then set about small step teaching programe design , mentoring and reaources to enable lasting change,in line with learners style and expectations.
The first few sessions involve information gathering and giving, then we settle into Practical homework excercises including listening , theory and reflective practice to be done between lessons Sessions normally take a minimum of six weeks to be effective, but all depends on the learners engagement in practice. I recommend at least one session to assess possible benefits and to gain a baseline understanding of Communication. I believe Communication skills are sadly neglected -The Cinderella of skills....We go to the hairdressers, dentists, buy nice clothes, and invest in designer possessions....ALL TO IMPROVE OUR IMAGE !! Yet this can all be spoiled as soon as we open our mouths. Remember every journey begins with a single step ...
Send a message to Helen Hendrickson Elocution
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more