Online Elocution/ Accent Reduction Tutors / Elocution/ Accent Reduction Lessons
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Joanna Gray Elstow and Stewartby, MK42
- West End Performer Clodagh London Fields, E8
- Pauline Midwinter Beccles, NR34
- Judy Duff Charlemont, B71
- Dr Robin Wooldridge Edgbaston, B29
- Ann Adlem Hitchwood, LU2
- Luke Nicholson West End, W1W
- Leon Trayman Walthamstow, E17
- Fiona Battisby Henbury, BS10
- Andy Collins Deerness, DH7
- Maureen Theaker Bushbury, WV1
- Liam O'Sullivan Thrapston, NN16
- Helen Hendrickson Elocution Spital, B79
- Janette Sedgebeer Sydenham, SE26
- Rachel Preece Earl's Court, W14
- Lindsey Pearson Northfield, TW8
- Lucienne Sharpe Bognor Regis, PO22
- Isabel Nieves Crouch End, N8
- Ric Morris Hove, BN3
- Amber Armitage Stoke Newington, N5
- Emily Kirsop-Taylor West End, W1
- Karon Rickatson Derwent, YO41
- Izo FitzRoy Hammersmith, W6
- Benjamin Maeurer Richmond, TW10
- Joanne Singer King's Cross, WC1X
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Elocution/ Accent Reduction
- Personal Message
- I am an enthusiastic and experienced English, Drama, EFL and Elocution tutor. Please contact me if you would like to learn!
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach all English, Maths and Science for students between KS1 to KS3. English Literature, English language GCSE.
I also teach EFL (English as a Foreign language), ESOL, Functional Skills, Drama, (particularly audition techniques, monologues) specialises in English pronunciation and elocution for overseas and native speakers.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Certificate of Education
MA in Applied Theatre Practice-Acting
NLP Coaching Certificate
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Over 10 years experience of teaching I am a qualified F.E lecturer who has experience of teaching English GCSE, Drama Btec Diploma, National Diploma, Certificate levels 1,2,and 3 and Access to University courses as well as short courses in Acting Methods and Styles and Audition Technique/Monologues. I have taught Literacy, Prop making, and Drama to SEN students on their Drama in the Community Course. I also have taught Movement and Key skills as well as teaching Radio Technique classes and Acting for Camera classes on the Media Btec. I have led and designed drama workshops for
I also worked for Transitional Care Education Services as a Learning Support Mentor/ tutor . I gave private one to one teaching sessions to pupils across all Key Stages who were excluded or difficult to place and taught across all subjects. I accomplished improving the behaviours of several students and implemented individual education plans that saw 5 out of 6 students achieve above (C) G.C.S.E results in English and Maths.
- How much do you charge?
- £25 per hour
- Where do you teach?
- I am based in Islington but am prepared to travel to other areas as long as the travel costs are included into tuition fee.
- When are you available?
- Afternoons/Evening and weekends.
I can possibly teach in the daytime, but you would need to consult me regarding this.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- From 7yr olds to adults
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- IELTS, TOEFL, LAMDA, GCSE's Btec, A-levels, KS1, 2, 3, 4
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- ATL, IFL, Equity
- Where and with whom did you train?
- University of East London,
Mountview Academy of Dramatic Art
Blackpool and Fylde College (Lancaster University)
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I recently worked for a very high profile Russian family as a governess to 3 boys. I worked for them for 6 months tutoring them in all subjects with a particular focus on English, in preparation for them being sent to Boarding Schools in the UK. I currently teach adults TEFL, accent reduction and elocution. I also prepare students for monologue auditions to leading Drama Schools and Universities.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Education is power.
Send a message to Amber Armitage
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more