Online Elocution/ Accent Reduction Tutors / Elocution/ Accent Reduction Lessons
|Isabel Nieves||Crouch End, N8|
|Joanne Singer||King's Cross, WC1X|
|Lindsey Pearson||Northfield, TW8|
|Izo FitzRoy||Hammersmith, W6|
|Leon Trayman||Walthamstow, E17|
|Pauline Midwinter||Beccles, NR34|
|Fiona Battisby||Almondsbury, BS10|
|Joanna Gray||Kempston, MK42|
|Ric Morris||Hove, BN3|
|Janette Sedgebeer||Sydenham, SE26|
|Karon Rickatson||Derwent, YO41|
|West End Performer Clodagh||London Fields, E8|
|Ann Adlem||Hitchwood, LU2|
|Helen Hendrickson Elocution||Spital, B79|
|Andy Aroditis||Ilford, IG1|
|Rachel Preece||Earl's Court, W14|
|Maureen Theaker||Bushbury, WV1|
|Liam O'Sullivan||Thrapston, NN16|
|Lucienne Sharpe||Bognor Regis, PO22|
|Benjamin Maeurer||Richmond, TW10|
|Amber Armitage||Stoke Newington, N5|
|Dr Robin Wooldridge||Edgbaston, B29|
|Andy Collins||Deerness, DH7|
|Emily Kirsop-Taylor||West End, W1|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Elocution/ Accent Reduction
- Personal Message
- Fancy learning from a top West End Performer? I am a passionate, committed, highly skilled teacher with 7 years of experience and expertise in the UK and in Ireland and West End experience.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I send lesson plans in advance and work through the lesson online via skype. Preparation is key to success from both the teacher and student.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Offering private classes in:
• Musical Theatre
• Speech and Drama
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- MA Musical Theatre, Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama January 2012-1013. Recipient of The Andrew Lloyd Webber Foundation Scholarship 2012.
Skills including: Estill vocal technique, classical technique, ensemble work, repertoire building, acting through song, spoken voice.
High 2.1 BA Communications Studies specialising in Video and Cross Cultural Studies, Dublin Ireland. 1.1 on Thesis (2008-2011)
• Cultural Performance and Popular Entertainment, The Human Voice, Creative Writing and Expression, Media Studies, Cross-Cultural Communication, Social Studies, Psychology, Team Dynamics.
• Academic Thesis: "Theatrical Performance: A Medium for investigating cultural communications and integration."
Private tuition and training at DIT Dublin, national conservatoire for Music and Drama prior to UK training.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am a passionate London-based highly skilled teacher with 7 years of experience and expertise in the UK and in Ireland. Along with my West End and other performance experience I have taught at some of the major theatre schools in London. I have also taught privately from home preparing children and young adults for auditions, school exams or performance. I have also worked with children with special needs. I am happy to send on a more detailed CV on request.
• I have a proven ability to work actively and collaboratively with other teachers, students, and parents to support the growth of each student.
• I was one of Shine Academy’s first teachers on the team when the school opened. I had an input in the class plan and the running structure of the school. Being a cover teacher at Make Believe and various stage schools around London means catering lessons to the children’s needs and abilities. You need to be quick thinking and able to adapt yourselves to a new group with new dynamics. I teach enunciation, diction, voice development using voice and speech exercises, games, and improvisation.
September 2009- January 2012 Atomic Stage School, Singing/Drama Teacher (4-14 years)
• This group were the winners of The All Tops Finals. Over the three years I was there I worked on creating performances and directing their work for school productions.
I am a committed, dedicated and passionate teacher and can provide professional quality tuition in song and dance for tots, drama, singing and musical theatre and encourage students to reach their full potential in a fun happy environment.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £35 per hour for private lessons, £25 for half an hour. Any travel expenses outside of London zone 1-2 are an extra.
Lessons from my home are at a lower rate.
I am negotiable on rates.
- Where do you teach?
- I have an excellent space in my private home in East London near by London Fields, Victoria Park, De Beavoir Town, Stoke Newington and Dalston. I am also available to teach at students' homes within London. Happy to home visit in the boroughs of Hackney, Islington, Haringey, Westminister, Tower Hamlets and Camden. Central locations more ideal for travelling.
- When are you available?
- I am available during term time Monday to Friday and also school holidays. I am also available at weekends - Saturday and Sunday. I am flexible on times, after school and evening hours are very suitable as are mornings for mature students or pre-school ages.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Beginners, Intermediate, advanced.
I teach children and adults of all ages, whether you're 6 years old or going on 70 years old, performing arts can be enjoyed by everyone & I'm there to make it a brilliant experience for you.
Recommended age 5-18.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama
DIT Conservatory of Music and Drama
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Whether you’re looking to develop speech clarity and reading skills, be the next pop star or simply enjoy your performing arts hobby there will be a class catered especially for you. I am a committed to maintaining a creative, positive environment and encourage students to reach their full potential in a fun, happy ambiance.
Send a message to West End Performer Clodagh
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more