Elocution/ Accent Reduction Lessons in Dacorum (Hemel Hempstead,?Berkhamsted, Tring and Kings Langley)
Other areas: Show
Tutors in Dacorum
- Sorry no tutors found
Tutors travelling to Dacorum
- Ann Adlem Hitchwood, LU2
Interested in online lessons for Elocution/ Accent Reduction?Online Elocution/ Accent Reduction Lessons
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Elocution/ Accent Reduction
- Personal Message
- I have been successfully working as a professional teacher/singer/actor for over 25 years.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Elocution - Speech modification - Accent reduction - Clarity - Confidence
Public Speaking - Corporate Packages/Speech Preparation- Weddings/Boardrooms/ Graduation/ or any public event
Audition Coaching for Music Theatre/Drama School
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a Bachelor of Arts (Music Theatre) and a Masters of Arts (Creative Arts) - Voice Study
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have over 20 years of teaching speech/singing at both primary and secondary school and at University level and also as a private coach.
I also have over 20 years of professional performance experience in Music Theatre, Cabaret and Opera in the West End in London,Europe, Japan & Australia.
- How much do you charge?
- Private Clients - £45 per session (Mileage and any parking fees will apply depending on the distance traveled)
Corporate - POA
- Where do you teach?
- I will travel to students homes within a 20 mile radius of Luton. For example Hitchin, St Albans, Harpenden, Stevenage,Hemel Hempstead, Watford. I also teach from my home which is in North Herts.
- When are you available?
- I am very flexible with appointments up till about 6.30pm all weekdays (times are however negotiable).
9am - 12noon Saturdays
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Elocution 18+
Public speaking 16+
Auditions 15+ onwards
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Trinity Speech and Drama Exams
LAMDA Speech and Drama Exams
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes. Enhanced disclosure.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- BVA (British Voice Association)
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have a variety of students of varied ages and from many parts of the world.
I have also work in the coprorate sector offering tailored speech and confidence training packages.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I do not believe in a one size fits all approach. All of my lessons are tailored individually to suit the student and their respective needs.
Send a message to Ann Adlem
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more