Essay Writing Tuition in Westminster (Bayswater, Marylebone, Belgravia and Maida Vale)
Other areas: Show
Tutors in Westminster
Tutors travelling to Westminster
- Jon Cheung Bishopsgate, E1
- James Harold Old Street, EC1V
- Kevin Boyle Central Guildford, GU1
- riskhurana Northwick Park, HA3
- Alexander Winter Highbury, N1
- Koshka Dee Finsbury Park, N4
- Linda Black Tufnell Park, N7
- Kate McCarthy Crouch End, N8
- Abigail Williams Tottenham Green, N17
- Leigh Stevenson Camden Town, NW1
- Niamh Kelly Camden Town, NW1
- Xanthi Barker Chalk Farm, NW1
- Adam Kazmi Hampstead, NW3
- Nigel Singh Frognal, NW3
- EnglishTutor1052 Kentish Town, NW5
- Mrs. Sonia Jallane Swiss Cottage, NW8
- Sowmya Kennington, SE1
- Jrscott Kennington, SE17
- Guy Mavor Devizes, SN10
- Emma K L Taylor RCA SuperTutor Chelsea, SW1X
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- David Ralfe Brixton, SW2
- DevawnWilkinson Chelsea, SW3
- Rebecca Felton Clapham Common, SW4
- Sophie G Sloane Square, SW7
- Ade O'Brien Shaftesbury, SW8
- Fiona Hamilton Oval, SW8
- Tom Secretan Oval, SW9
- Tabitha Suzuma Chelsea, SW10
- Alex Jeffery Putney, SW15
- Dr Abbie Davies Tooting, SW16
- Mary Thompson Streatham, SW16
- Tom Spencer Putney, SW18
- P Chambre Notting Hill, W2
- Dr Tim Pritchard Earl's Court, W14
- Stephen Follows Holland Park, W14
- Anisha Thomas Earl's Court, W85
- Jo Robinson Bloomsbury, WC1N
Interested in online tuition for Essay Writing?Online Essay Writing Tuition
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Essay Writing
- Personal Message
- I am an enthusiastic, young and energetic tutor. My lessons are interactive, concentrating on the practical understanding of the subject matter. I will help you achieve standards that maximize your potential.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Degree Level Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics and Economics. I also teach A-level Economics and Mathematics.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- MSc Economics (Royal Holloway, University of London- 2012)
BSc Economics and Management (London School Of Economics- 2011)
A-Levels (4As at A2 in Mathematics, Economics, Sociology, English)
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Over the past 7 years, I have been teaching A-Level Mathematics and Economics. I also teach degree level Economics, Mathematics, Statistics and Econometrics.
My students are from top universities- some of which include University of Cambridge, LSE, Royal Holloway, University College London, University of Bristol, Regents Business School, University of Edinburgh, King’s College London, University of Warwick, University of Bath, University of Manchester, CAS Business School and the University of Westminster.
I also mentor students facing difficulties in terms of selecting modules and guide them during exam preparations. I also tutor students studying foundation degrees in order to assist them in achieving the grades required for universities they aspire to join.
- How much do you charge?
- My rates are £60 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at my office located at Baker Street/Marlyborne.
- When are you available?
- I am available throughout the year- during weekends and weekdays both.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- A-Levels (or equivalent), University Foundation Courses, Undergraduate Level, Postgraduate Level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- A-Levels (or equivalent), University foundation courses, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Level
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I make arrangements according to the subject taught.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Yes. Bright Young Things. David Games College. Gabbitas Education. Osborne Cawkwell. Tutorpages.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I have always possessed a passion for working with young people, focusing on discussing their individual goals in order to be the window through which many young people will see their future. I focus on motivating my students by using creative and inspirational methods of teaching.
Send a message to Zahra Naushad
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more