Online Euphonium Teachers / Euphonium Lessons
- Mark Harrison Farnworth, BL4
- H. Leech Charlton Park, SE7
- Duncan Morrell Nidd Valley, HG3
- Dani Rich Fallowfield, M14
- Fiona Bassett Cathays, CF10
- Rory Cartmell Charlton Park, SE7
- Andrew Connington Teddington, TW11
- Kieran Joy Old Moat, M20
- Neil Doherty Millbrook, SO15
- Christopher Smith Forest Hill, SE23
- Raymond Hearne Snaresbrook, E11
- James Harold Old Street, EC1V
- Jon Spanyol Highgate, N6
- Ed Roberts Chapel Allerton, LS7
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Euphonium
- Personal Message
- I am a Freelance Trombonist linving in the south of London. I have been Playing and Teaching professionally since leaving the Royal Academy of Music in 2004.
I like to make my lessons as enjoyable as possible, whilst getting the best out of my students, making sure they acheive their potential.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I have never taught online before, but am very willing to do so. I have a webcam on my laptop and a reliable internet connection.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Although I am a Trombonist, I am more than capable (and have experience) of teaching all Brass instruments to grade 8 standard.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have gained a BMUS hons from the Royal Academy of Music and also a LRAM (Licentiate) first class.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I started teaching privately in my final year at the RAM (2003-04) and have been doing so ever since. As well as being a private teacher, I also teach in many different schools in the south London area through the Merton Music Foundation and I regularly perform music workshops in different schools all over the south and middle of England.
- How much do you charge?
- My rates vary to suit the needs of my pupils. I charge £20 for half an hour, and then £30 for 45- 60 mins, depending on the distance I have to travel.
- Where do you teach?
- I sadly cannot teach from my home, as I live in a flat share. But I am very willing to travel to pupils' houses to teach at a time that suits them best. I will try and be as flexible as possible.
- When are you available?
- I am available to teach during the daytime and in the evenings. It all depends on when the pupil would like their lesson. I will try to be as flexible as I can .
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach pupils of any age and standard, beginners through to Diploma and beyond.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes I have an up to date CRB check.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I am young and enthusiastic. I want lessons to be fun, enjoyable and inspiring. All pupils are different and unique, what works for some doesn't work for others, so it is my job to help explore the many options available to help the student be the best player they can be whilst having a good time along the way.
Send a message to Christopher Smith
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more