Online Fashion and Textiles Tutors / Fashion and Textiles Tuition
|Tiffany Hill||Elland, HD6|
|Architecture Tutor in London||St. Pancras, N1|
|Esmee CSM||Sloane Square, SW3|
|Ray French||Greenford, UB5|
|Emma K L Taylor RCA SuperTutor||Chelsea, SW3|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Fashion and Textiles
- Personal Message
- Are you struggling with creative pattern cutting or garment construction, design development or time management? Contact me and we can discuss your level first. We can start from there!
CONTEMPORARY/ PROGRESSIVE/TIME EFFICIENCY
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- By appointment: SKYPE or Face time.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Fashion design - Research, sketch book development, design development, illustration and CAD.
Pattern cutting-from basic pattern cutting skill to tailoring, outwear, shirts and trousers etc.
Garment construction - All areas.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Bachelor Degree -First Class
Master of Art- Distinction
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been teaching at universities in London and else where and running my own Menswear brand for 5 years.
Occasionally work with an internationally well known artists as a researcher and project manager.
I am a men's and women's creative pattern cutter the level of Foundation BETC, BA and MA, and an industry creative pattern cutter.
- How much do you charge?
- No travel charge within London area (zone 1-6 ) but extra travel charge for out of London.
University students: £35/hour
Foundation students: £35/hour
Adult lesson: £35/hour
MA lesson: £40/hour
1:2 group lesson: 50£/hour
If you book longer period then fee could be negotiable.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at the student's home or supplied spaces only.
- When are you available?
- Any time between 8am to 8pm by appointment (Weekend available).
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- For adults: who are interested in garment pattern cutting and construction.
For Foundation: portfolio preparation (sketchbook, research, textiles, drawings, lay-out skill and CAD)
For University students: completing outstanding work or enhancing intensive creative pattern cutting construction skill.
For MA: advanced tailoring pattern and construction skill and creative pattern cutting.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Available on request.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- London College of Fashion MA
London college of Fashion BA
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- They are vary from BA 2nd year, final year to Master students.
Normally students request comoleting their outstanding work prior to submission or developing 3D skills.
Send a message to Studio-TWONOVICE
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more