Online GCSE Ancient History Tutors / GCSE Ancient History Tuition
|Déborah Natanson||Southside, EH8|
|Neil Smith PhD||Whitley Bay, NE26|
|Jessica White||Cricklewood, NW2|
|Rachel Friend||Golders Green, NW11|
|Atticus Cox||Imperial Wharf, SW10|
|Tom Spencer||Putney, SW18|
|A Bell||Richmond, TW11|
|Dr Judith Rowbotham||Holland Park, W8|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Ancient History
- Personal Message
- Highly qualified and friendly Latin teacher for all levels. I am very keen to help you improve!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Latin, Greek, History and essay writing.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a PhD in Classics and a first from Bristol University. I have a CELTA teaching qualification and also a PGCE in Classics from King's College.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught at Dulwich College and Wallington County Grammar school and this wide range of experience means that I have lots of materials and techniques for teaching Classics to your child. I have also taught English to students from all over the world and in my classes I succeed in not only giving information but also make learning enjoyable, fun and succesful.
- How much do you charge?
- Where do you teach?
- I can go to the students' homes or teach from my own home.
- When are you available?
- Monday-Friday and weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I can teach from primary to A level and have experience at all levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE, A level.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I can tutor by email.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained at King's College London and my experience at Wallington and Dulwich was invaluable for learning about teaching strategies.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I can help you to improve and succeed!
Send a message to Tom Spencer
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more