Online GCSE English Tutors / GCSE English Tuition
See Also: Show
- Phil CloudTutoring Barby and Kilsby, CV23
- LHanna Finchley Central, N3
- Michael Ball Blakelaw, NE3
- Jane Blummers Harbledown, CT4
- Martin Thomasson Whittle-le-Woods, PR6
- Mrs Bhatia Gants Hill, IG5
- Dr Janet Lewison Horwich, BL6
- Joanne Barry Godalming, GU8
- Miss Olubi Ealing Broadway, W5
- Seval (Miss) Cockfosters, N14
- Jon Lynes Thornton Heath, CR7
- Ade O'Brien Shaftesbury, SW8
- Emilce Sandra Rees Chelsea, SW3
- Robert Kiely Leytonstone, E10
- Geek School Ltd Bickley, BR1
- Linda de Klerk Herne Hill, SE24
- Tim Strauss Preston Park, BN1
- Greg Buchanan Westminster, WC2H
- Nicholas Prasad Crouch End, N8
- Philippa Rumsey Ponders End, EN3
- Helen McMahon BA Hons West Drayton, UB7
- Helen Colley Wanstead, E11
- Max Churcher Alexandra Palace, N11
- Janette Sedgebeer Sydenham, SE26
- Victoria Grigg Stockwell, SW9
- Louise Harrison Belmont, DH1
- MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition Central Birmingham, B6
- Janito Central Stockport, SK6
- Violet Shoreditch, E2
- Alison Sesi Farley, LU1
- Joshua Tutor Rayners Lane, HA2
- Dr Judith Rowbotham Holland Park, W8
- Tim the Tutor East Grinstead, RH19
- Clemmie Pimlico, SW1V
- Joan Iyiola Clapton, E5
- Claire Price Highbury, N1
- Helen Duff Clapton, N16
- Liliane Bounds Green, N11
- LauraB Clapton, N15
- Sue Smith Swallowfield, RG7
- Karon Rickatson Derwent, YO41
- Alistair Buckingham Meriden, WD25
- Alex Wingfield Highbury, N16
- Milly Reilly Marylebone, NW1
- Nigel Singh Frognal, NW3
- Alexandra Beeley East Dulwich, SE22
- Pass Psychology Offerton, SK2
- Bianca Bailey Wilson Brockley, SE13
- Howard Stephens Llanwern, NP26
- Kathy Davies Randwick, GL6
- B Westerman Grove Park, BR1
- Mandy Ladher Singlewell, DA12
- Hannah Knight Harringay, N4
- Rhea Ranjan Clerkenwell, WC1
- Louise Laing Finchley Central, N3
- Sofia Ruge Sydenham Hill, SE22
- Camilla Otaki at Otaki Tuition River, ME1
- Victoria Brocklehurst Canary Wharf, E14
- Dr Richard Williams Harringay, N4
- Bob Adey Angel, N1
- Chris Ellis Capel and Leigh, RH5
- J Preece Ravenscourt Park, W4
- Harriet Bowden Eastville, BS16
- Jessica Guise Totteridge, N3
- Mr Dalton Stonnall, WS9
- Serena Penn, WV4
- Jessica Whitehead Westminster, SW1P
- Paul Grace Fallowfield, M21
- Yvonne Mason Montgomery, SY15
- Tamara Galloway Orpington, BR6
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Judith Brennan Annfield Plain, DH9
- Birmingham English Moseley, B13
- Darren Terrans Aycliffe, DL5
- Ruth Mitchell Bow, E3
- Toria Banks Catford, SE13
- Deany Judd Irvine Valley, G77
- Laura Pasternack Ealing Common, W3
- David Cleary Whitley, RG4
- Ollie Westbourne, BN3
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- Dr Paul Kilkenny Bromley, BR1
- James Bone Carshalton, SM5
- Sanjana Cunniah Leytonstone, E11
- Monica Janssens Rye, TN36
- Gillian Crimp Tiverton, EX16
- Nasheed Qamar Faruqi Haggerston, E2
- Fiona Hamilton Oval, SW8
- Helen Skarpari Blackheath, SE3
- Faith Taylor Leyton, E5
- Aileen Bintliff Crouch End, N8
- Joanne Leach Southgate, N14
- Victoria Gardner Lymington, SO41
- Tracey Mitchell Cricklewood, NW2
- EnglishTutor1052 Kentish Town, NW5
- Sara Marks Moortown, LS17
- P Walker Bassett, SO15
- J Kelly Turnham Green, W4
- Abigail Williams Tottenham Green, N17
- Olivia Allen Shoreditch, E2
- Emma Storey Fulham, SW6
- Akanke Palfrey, WS1
- Mr Dhir MathsTeacher Hayes, UB4
- Matt Didsbury, M19
- Tom Secretan London Bridge, SE1
- Adaku Parker Bellingham, SE6
- Anthony B Ruislip Manor, HA4
- Rob Folkard Wembley Central, HA9
- Dr Sue Stroud, GL5
- Rosemary Hector Manor, BN15
- Lindsay Nova Beeston, NG9
- May Robertson Blackheath, SE3
- Dr. Lloyd Whitburn, SR6
- Louise Armstrong Earby, BB8
- Natasha Tiwari Fulham, SW6
- Emily Prince Hanger Lane, W5
- Stephanie Bain Fallowfield, M16
- Tom Spencer Putney, SW18
- Suzanne Delves New Malden, KT3
- Jack Renninson Exeter, EX4
- Jeff Bragg Sutton Central, SM1
- Liam H Winchester, SO20
- Darren Sargent Wilton, SP2
- Dan Wheeler Battersea, SW11
- Rebecca Felton Balham, SW4
- Thomas R Williams Balham, SW12
- Samanta Datchet, SL3
- Lingua Genesis Ltd Central Sheffield, S11
- Charles Wordsworth Whitby, YO22
- Joseph Wilkins Southfields, SW18
- Kenneth Gibson Cheltenham, GL50
- Jim Cooney Cockett, SA2
- Alice Marshall Earlsfield, SW17
- Harry de Moraville Henleaze, BS6
- Michael Drayton Chislehurst, BR7
- Amber Armitage Stoke Newington, N5
- Emily Bliss Kentish Town, N19
- Ciara Cook Kirkstall, LS6
- David Beck Pewsey, SN9
- Adam Kazmi Hampstead, NW3
- Sheena Natasha Chan South Croydon, CR2
- David Allerton Brockley, SE4
- Philippa Briscoe Biggleswade, SG18
- Russell Keith Southfields, SW15
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE English
- Personal Message
- Revolutionary, innovative, fun, highly effective & affordable. I believe every student deserves every opportunity to learn, progress & achieve their full potential without any restrictions/limits.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Online tuition can be preferably via Tango, Skype.
Tango can be downloaded from www.tango.me .
Tango to Tango calls are free.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach all the subjects at all the stages/levels I have indicated above,
as well as related subjects/courses
-including the ones on the following list:
Early Years(0-5years/Pre-school) Education;
13+ exam (Common Entrance);
Key Stage 1, 2 & 3 subjects: English, French, Geography, Maths, Science, German, History, Italian, Spanish;
GCSE subjects: Applied Science, Biology, Chemistry, Astronomy, Citizenship, Health and Social Care, English, French, Geography, Geology, Maths, Physics, Religious Studies, Science, Statistics;
A-Level subjects: Applied Science, Biology, Chemistry, Human Biology, Maths, Statistics.
For Scottish Primary(1-3 & 4-7)/Secondary(1-2) subjects: Key Stage 1, 2 & 3 subjects(stated earlier on this list);
For IGCSE subjects, International Baccalaureate subjects, & Scottish Standards subjects: See GCSE subjects(stated earlier on this list);
For Scottish Highers subjects: See A-Level subjects(stated earlier on this list);
University Entrance Coaching;
Essay Writing, Proofreading;
Languages: French, Bengali, Urdu, Business English, English as a Foreign Language (EFL);
Professional & Others: Adult Literacy/ Numeracy, Computing and IT skills, CV Writing, Interview Skills, Handwriting, Job Applications, Reading, etc.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I am a pharmacy graduate. My other qualifications are as follows:- Three A-levels: Chemistry (grade B), Biology (grade B), Mathematics-Pure & Applied (grade C); Seven GCSE passes (grades A-C): Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, French, and Bengali. Apart from my formal qualifications which I just stated in the previous paragraph, I am considered to possess an excellent general knowledge in numerous and diverse range of subject areas, which I have not studied at all/much at all, as part of my formal education (at school, college and university). These are exemplified by current affairs, different religions, different cultures, different countries/regions of the world, linguistics, etymology, anthropology, history, sociology, psychology (including popular psychology), law, economics, etc, etc. At times graduates in such subjects are amazed by my knowledge in their degree subjects. However, I do not tutor in these self-studied subjects, as my knowlegde is not formally certified in these disciplines. My self-study in these diverse areas was(and still is!) purely for pleasure/interest, and not out of any obvious necessity such as to pass exams. However, this endeavour has not only complimented my approach to my own formal learning when I was a student, but I have also been able to translate it into benefiting my students. Many of them have improved their approach to studying, and their passion as well as their commitment to their studies has greatly magnified. Hence, many have achieved fantastic results, which they and their school teachers did not think possible.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been involved privately tutoring students of various ages for over 11 years. This includes pre-school, primary, and secondary school children (all three groups in presence of their parents/guardians), mature (adult) students.
- How much do you charge?
- For one to one tuition (that's me tutoring one student at a time for a minimum of 1 hour), I charge a flat rate fee of only £15 an hour (whether online/face to face in my home), in all subjects at all levels/stages (except for A-levels/AS-levels) that I have stated above. For tuition for a class (that's me tutoring a minimum of 3 students, for a minimum of 2 hours), I charge a flat rate fee of only £5 an hour for each student (whether online/face to face in my home), in all subjects at all levels/stages (except for A-levels/AS-levels) that I have stated above. For A-levels/AS-levels, my one to one tuition fee is just £20 an hour (for online/face to face in my home), whereas my class tuition fee is £5 an hour for each student (with a minimum of 4 students, for a minimum of 2 hours) (whether online/face to face in my home). If I am to travel to the home of student(s) or elsewhere outside my home, an additional fee of £5 will be charged to cover both the travel and the additional effort to get to the student's home/anywhere else outside my home. This fee is the same whether it is a 1 hour session or a session of more than 1 hour (with no upper time limit). NB: this travel fee may sometimes be overlooked.
- Where do you teach?
- I am available to teach students online, as well as face to face in my home or the students home/any other place (outside my home) such as the local library etc.
- When are you available?
- I am available 7 days a week (Mon-Sun), each day from 10am-10pm.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I am happy to teach students of all ages, as well as at the levels I have indicated above.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have students from all backgrounds, communities, faiths, ages, sexes/genders, abilities, interests, ambitions, lifestyles, creeds and colours/races.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Have confidence, work hard, and do your best in your studies, and your future should be bright. I wish you all the luck in the world. Finally if you need my help in doing all this, I am here to help you! Let me be your friend indeed!
Send a message to MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more