GCSE English Tuition in Barnet (Edgware, Finchley, Hendon, Mill Hill and Golders Green)
Tutors in Barnet
- Jessica Guise Totteridge, N3
- LHanna Finchley Central, N3
- Louise Laing Finchley Central, N3
- Olivia_321 Arnos Grove, N11
- Charmaine Wohlmann North Finchley, N12
- Tracey Mitchell Cricklewood, NW2
- Dr Howard A. Patten Hendon, NW4
- Fatima Asad Colindale, NW9
- Grace Bokor Golders Green, NW11
- Lynne F Golders Green, NW11
Nearby Tuition Centres
Tutors travelling to Barnet
- Linda Black Tufnell Park, N7
- Kate McCarthy Crouch End, N8
- Milly Reilly Bloomsbury, NW1
- Liliane Bounds Green, N11
- EnglishTutor1052 Kentish Town, NW5
- Xanthi Barker Chalk Farm, NW1
- Max Churcher Alexandra Palace, N11
- Jo Robinson Bloomsbury, WC1N
- Richard Davis Fulham, SW6
- Nigel Singh Frognal, NW3
- Philippa Rumsey Ponders End, EN3
- Sarah Turtletaub West Hampstead, NW6
- Abigail Williams Tottenham Green, N17
- Georgette Oram Stanmore, HA7
Interested in online tuition for GCSE English?Online GCSE English Tuition
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE English
- Personal Message
- I see myself to be an approachable tutor who puts the needs of her pupils first. Please feel free to contact me to discuss your child's requirements.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach English Literature and Language to GCSE, History to GCSE and A-level and Politics to A-level.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a degree in English Literary Studies and History.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have several years of experience tutoring privately one-to-one as well as over seven years experience working in a local comprehensive school and, for part of that time, I worked with Statemented children aged 11-16 years.
- How much do you charge?
- My charges are £30 per hour for GCSE and £35 for A-level.
- Where do you teach?
- I only teach from my home in Golders Green.
- When are you available?
- I am reasonably flexible with my days and times both during the week and at weekends. I usually teach in the early evenings during term-time but can change this to day-time during school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- GCSE and A-level
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I prepare my students mainly for GCSE and A-level.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I run a tutoring company called Able Tutors
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I am a friendly and patient tutor. I always speak to the pupil before the first lesson to discuss their exact requirements so that I can prepare the lesson. I always discuss the student's progress with the parent after each lesson. I have produced leaflets which I give to my students to help them in their studies. I spend a lot of time preparing students for their exams by going through past papers and working through the syllabus to ensure that they have covered the curriculum. Homework usually consists of exam-style questions. Feedback is always given both to the student and the parent.
Send a message to Lynne F
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more