GCSE French Tuition in Redbridge (Ilford, Woodford, Wanstead, Hainault and Barkingside)
Tutors in Redbridge
- Sorry no tutors found
Interested in online tuition for GCSE French?Online GCSE French Tuition
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE French
- Personal Message
- I have a genuine passion for the subjects that I teach and I have worked with pupils of all ages and backgrounds. Therefore, I will therefore always be able to uncover the beauty in each subject while making it accessible, interesting, and friendly.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- French, German, Spanish, English as a second language, Romanian, and Drama.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- 2011 - MA Acting/ Drama - University Of Essex
2010 - BA Acting/ Drama - "Spiru Haret" University
2009 - BA Languages
2007 - Cambridge Certificate Of Proficiency In English
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Since leaving university, I have been working as a private tutor teaching mainly GCSE French and German, but also English as a foreign language, Spanish and Romanian. I have worked with children and adults not only in my capacity as tutor, but also as a workshop leader, both in the UK, and abroad.
- How much do you charge?
- My fee is £20/ hour for one-on-one lessons. For online tuition and group lessons I charge £15/ hour.
If the client lives further than travel zone 3, I charge an extra £5 per session.
- Where do you teach?
- I usually travel to my pupil's home, although I am also happy to have lessons in my apartment in Oval (very accessible, a two-minute walk from Oval station and ten minutes from Vauxhall). I am willing to travel up to zone 6.
- When are you available?
- My schedule is very flexible, as I am freelance. Currently, I am available weekends late afternoons, but I prefer to schedule each session on a weekly basis.
I do not have a strict cancellation policy, as I understand that unpredicted things can come up at any time. Therefore, even in case of last minute cancellation, I will charge you nothing.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I have experience working with children of all ages, as well as adult learners.
I teach all levels of English as a foreign language, and Romanian.
I can teach Drama up to University level, and can cover French, German, and Spanish up to A-level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- So far, I have mainly prepared students for GCSE and A-level exams, but have also tutored KS3 students and casual learners.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, my DBS certificate is valid until October 2016.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I tutor online over Skype and require payment in advance for each session. I am very flexible in terms of schedule.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Learning a new language (be it a foreign language or the language of theatre) opens up the door into a new world. More than just a code of communication, a new language is the doorway into a new culture and can give you immense satisfaction once you acquire a level of fluency. I can help initiate you into this journey or help you along the way, and I guarantee if will be worth it.
Send a message to Maria A.
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more