GCSE History Tuition in Barnet (Edgware, Finchley, Hendon, Mill Hill and Golders Green)
Tutors in Barnet
Nearby Tuition Centres
- North Finchley Tuition Services West Finchley, N12
Tutors travelling to Barnet
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Dr Judith Rowbotham Holland Park, W8
- Ade O'Brien Shaftesbury, SW8
- Alice Marshall Earlsfield, SW17
- Emma Storey Fulham, SW6
- Harry de Moraville Henleaze, BS6
- Richard Magee Warwick, CV34
- Hannah Knight Harringay, N4
- Paul Grace Fallowfield, M21
- Milly Reilly Marylebone, NW1
- Tom Haggerty Boroughbridge, YO51
- Faith Taylor Leyton, E5
- B Westerman Grove Park, BR1
- Alistair Buckingham Meriden, WD25
- Kenneth Gibson Cheltenham, GL50
- Dom Preston Victoria Park, E9
- Neil Smith PhD Whitley Bay, NE26
- Gareth Pr Aylesbury, HP19
- Chris Ellis Capel and Leigh, RH5
- Alexandra Beeley East Dulwich, SE22
- Luke Dixon Colney Heath, AL1
- LauraB Clapton, N15
- Llinos Williams Kingswood, KT20
- Yvonne Mason Montgomery, SY15
- Philippa Rumsey Ponders End, EN3
- Mr Dhir MathsTeacher Hayes, UB4
- Katrina Durber Westminster, SW1P
- Dr Abbie Davies Furzedown, SW16
- Phil CloudTutoring Towcester Brook, NN12
- Gary Mitchell Southbourne, BH6
- Harriet Swift-Marshall Devizes, SN10
- Bob Adey Angel, N1
- Dr Richard Williams Harringay, N4
- Rebecca Felton Balham, SW4
- Tamara Galloway Orpington, BR6
- India Ringer Finsbury Park, N7
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE History
- Personal Message
- I see myself to be an approachable tutor who puts the needs of her pupils first. Please feel free to contact me to discuss your child's requirements.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach English to GCSE, History to GCSE and A-levlel and Politics to A-level.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a degree in English Literary Studies and History.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have several years of experience tutoring privately one-to-one as well as over seven years experience working in a local comprehensive school and, for part of that time, I taught Food Technology and also worked with Statemented children aged 11-16 years.
- How much do you charge?
- My charges are £25 per hour up to GCSE and £30 for A-level.
- Where do you teach?
- I only teach from my home in Golders Green.
- When are you available?
- I am reasonably flexible with my days and times both during the week and at weekends. I usually teach in the early evenings during term-time but can change this to day-time during school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- GCSE and A-level
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I prepare my students mainly for GCSE and A-level.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I am a friendly and patient tutor. I always speak to the pupil before the first lesson to discuss their exact requirements so that I can prepare the lesson. I always discuss the student's progress with the parent after each lesson. I have produced leaflets which I give to my students to help them in their studies. I spend a lot of time preparing students for their exams by going through past papers and working through the syllabus to ensure that they have covered the curriculum. Homework usually consists of exam-style questions. Feedback is always given both to the student and the parent.
Send a message to Lynne F
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more