Online GCSE Physics Tutors / GCSE Physics Tuition
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Central Birmingham, B6|
|Joana||Central Bournemouth, BH1|
|Dr Paul Kilkenny||Bromley, BR1|
|Ken Wilkinson||Westbury-on-Trym, BS9|
|Bob Carroll||Central Bristol, BS15|
|Emma Mines||King's Hedges, CB4|
|Alan Evans||Warley, CM14|
|C Sibley||Shrub End, CO2|
|Linda Powell||West Bergholt, CO3|
|Hellen Frost||Greenhill, CT6|
|Tom Drysdale||Belmont, DH1|
|Vesna Sarajcic||Bishopsgate, E1|
|D & A Tuition||Chingford, E4|
|Cherif Makhlaf||Walthamstow, E17|
|Dr Freeman||Central Edinburgh, EH7|
|Dr Alan Gray||Sighthill, EH11|
|Soheb Alam||Ponders End, EN3|
|Abi Mogul||Perivale, HA0|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley Central, HA0|
|Haran||Harrow on the Hill, HA2|
|J.Virdee||Ruislip Manor, HA4|
|Raj Jain||Stanmore, HA8|
|Rob Folkard||Wembley Central, HA9|
|Gareth Pr||Aylesbury, HP19|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, HX5|
|Mr Vikram||Gants Hill, IG5|
|Mrs Bhatia||Gants Hill, IG5|
|Dr Alice Crawford||Hainault, IG8|
|A John Clare||Old Malden, KT4|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Sunder Annamraju||Lovelace, KT11|
|Dr Martine Hooper||Foxhills, KT16|
|Dr Sheikh||Westcotes, LE2|
|Peter Adey||Walkden, M28|
|Lottie Greenhow||Queens Park, MK40|
|Dr Chris M.||Holloway, N7|
|S. Barton-King||Turnpike Lane, N17|
|Andrew Gibson||Sherwood, NG3|
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Rushmills, NN1|
|Dr Alex Roberts||West Hampstead, NW6|
|Dr Parikh||Carfax, OX1|
|David Gardner||Summertown, OX2|
|Dr C Maselkowski||Hanneys, OX12|
|Lyndsay Baker||Banbury, OX16|
|Francis Norman||Burrator, PL7|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, PO10|
|Andrew Garratt||Newport, PO30|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Mark Scates||Noak Hill, RM3|
|Dr James Deeny||Deptford, SE8|
|Saheed Busari||Deptford, SE8|
|Harri Parish||Brixton, SE24|
|Mark Parris||South Norwood, SE25|
|Bea Tamizi||Letchworth Garden City, SG6|
|Mike George||Great Amwell, SG13|
|Dr. Victor Bluett||Nonsuch, SM2|
|P Walker||Bassett, SO15|
|Mike Brown||Hadleigh, SS7|
|Cathy Bear||Victoria, SW1|
|Nick Osborne||Battersea, SW1P|
|Sophie Brooks||Brixton Hill, SW2|
|David Doran||Shaftesbury, SW11|
|Daniel Hill||Balham, SW17|
|Dr Zac||Putney, SW18|
|Samuel Thewlis||Bridgwater, TA6|
|Michael M.||West Twickenham, TW2|
|richardg||North Richmond, TW10|
|Dr Andrew Levick||Hampton, TW12|
|Paul Bains||Brunel, UB10|
|Adam Kazmi||Marylebone, W1|
|Dr James Lambert||Bayswater, W2|
|Simon Berrie||Paddington, W2|
|Michael Joel||Turnham Green, W4|
|Stathis Stefanidis, Director||Turnham Green, W4|
|Bella Rocca||Northfield, W5|
|Dr M A Choudhry||Hammersmith, W6|
|Deep Lidder||Notting Hill, W8|
|Dr John Hudson||Radlett, WD7|
|Jay||London Colney, WD7|
|Adam Willis||Fladbury, WR10|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Physics
- Personal Message
- Tutoring and helping people through exams since 2007, I offer: Patience (without limit). Tutoring for people who struggle with traditional teaching. Learning through questioning and doing
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Physics, Mathematics.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BSc Physics with Space Technology, MSc Vacuum Science, PhD Materials Science/Physics.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Tutoring since 2007. Levels I’ve tutored for: · Tutor GCSE/Standard levels · A-/Higher level. · Undergraduate university students.
- How much do you charge?
- £15 an hour
- Where do you teach?
- I tutor in Edinburgh, and the Lothian area.
- When are you available?
- Weekends and weekday evenings, exact times by arrangement.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach: Physics up to Higher / A- level. Mathematics up to Standard / GCSE level. I will tutor Physics to undergraduate university level after discussing the students specific requirements.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- 11+ exams, Standard grades, Highers, and undergraduate modules.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I have a full DBS certificate and I am a member of the Protection of vulnerable groups (PVG) scheme.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- At present online tutoring is via Skype.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained at the University of Salford, and at Manchester Metropolitan University under Professor Peter Kelly.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- TESTIMONIALS: "Thank you John! We really appreciate the incredible effort you have given in such a short space of time. Conor completed another mock last night and was delighted to achieve 730 in QR!" Hazel Richards. "I always struggle with physics and maths, but John was able to break the more complicated things down into easily understandable portions. I really appreciate how much patience he has and it is clear just how passionate he is about his subjects." Carine Rommes. I am also currently tutoring customer services and marketing staff, from a company which sells electronic products.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I know very well just how nerve wracking the approach to an exam can be. I work with the student to instill confidence, based on real knowledge and ability. If you need help with your course then simply get in touch with me, and we'll talk out how I can help you best!