Online GCSE Physics Tutors / GCSE Physics Tuition
See Also: Show
- Jay London Colney, WD7
- Bob Carroll Central Bristol, BS15
- S. Barton-King Turnpike Lane, N17
- Haran Harrow on the Hill, HA2
- J.Virdee Ruislip Manor, HA4
- Soheb Alam Ponders End, EN3
- Sowmya Kennington, SE1
- Vesna Sarajcic Bishopsgate, E1
- Ken Wilkinson Westbury-on-Trym, BS9
- Paul Bains Brunel, UB10
- Sunder Annamraju Lovelace, KT11
- Tim the Tutor East Grinstead, RH19
- Dr Gordon Braddock Emsworth, PO10
- Ben Hanson Elland, HX5
- Sophie Brooks Brixton Hill, SW2
- Dr Andrew Levick Hampton, TW12
- Dr Sheikh Westcotes, LE2
- Doug Thames Ditton, KT7
- Tim Clark Cambridge, CB4
- Dr Alice Crawford Hainault, IG8
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- Dr Zac Southfields, SW18
- Peter Swain Central Bournemouth, BH2
- Dr Chris M. Holloway, N7
- Mike George Great Amwell, SG13
- Mark Parris South Norwood, SE25
- Linda Powell West Bergholt, CO3
- Becky Heavitree, EX2
- Mrs Bhatia Gants Hill, IG5
- Arzoo Cowley, OX4
- Dr C Maselkowski Hanneys, OX12
- Aly Knightsbridge, SW7
- Michael Joel Turnham Green, W4
- Dr Emma Morgan Trumpington, CB2
- Dr Freeman Central Edinburgh, EH7
- Saheed Busari Deptford, SE8
- Michael M. West Twickenham, TW2
- Haris Bow, E3
- Dr John Hudson Radlett, WD7
- Deep Lidder Notting Hill, W8
- Dr Martine Hooper Foxhills, KT16
- Mr Vikram Gants Hill, IG5
- Francis Norman Burrator, PL7
- Dr Parikh Carfax, OX1
- Raj Jain Stanmore, HA8
- Dr Margaret Nwagwu Wollaton, NG8
- Andrew Garratt Newport, PO30
- Rob Folkard Wembley Central, HA9
- Bea Tamizi Letchworth Garden City, SG6
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- Bella Rocca Northfield, W5
- Dr. Clare Turner Chorlton, M16
- MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition Central Birmingham, B6
- SLakha Heathfield, TW4
- Dr James Lambert Bayswater, W2
- Adam Willis Fladbury, WR10
- Joana Central Bournemouth, BH1
- David Doran Shaftesbury, SW11
- Daniel Hill Balham, SW17
- Lyndsay Baker Banbury, OX16
- Harri Parish Brixton, SE24
- Jeel Shah Wembley Central, HA0
- C Sibley Shrub End, CO2
- Nick Osborne Battersea, SW1P
- Peter Adey Walkden, M28
- Dr M A Choudhry Hammersmith, W6
- Simon Berrie Paddington, W2
- Emma Mines King's Hedges, CB4
- Dr Gansham Halai Thames Ditton, KT7
- Dr Alan Gray Sighthill, EH11
- Gorkem Waterloo, SE1
- Mark Scates Noak Hill, RM3
- Alan Evans Warley, CM14
- David Gardner Summertown, OX2
- Dr. Victor Bluett Nonsuch, SM2
- Stathis Stefanidis, Director Turnham Green, W4
- Waqar Haymill, SL1
- Adam Kazmi Hampstead, NW3
- Abi Mogul Perivale, HA0
- Gareth Pr Aylesbury, HP19
- Dr Rajandra Shah Rushmills, NN1
- Kenny Olowu Blackheath, SE13
- Andrew Gibson Sherwood, NG3
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Laurence Collin Angel, N1
- D & A Tuition Chingford, E4
- Jon Clark Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Hellen Frost Greenhill, CT6
- Dr Sada Joshi Orpington, BR6
- P Walker Bassett, SO15
- Dr James Deeny Deptford, SE8
- Dr Paul Kilkenny Bromley, BR1
- Mike Brown Hadleigh, SS7
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Physics
- Personal Message
- I believe that all learning should be - and can be - enjoyable, and that is the approach I use in my tutoring. I aim to build a student's enthusiasm for a subject as much as developing their understanding and skill.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Online tutoring as a supplement to face-to-face tutoring is available. This includes email, instant messaging and Skype.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- MSc in Mathematics: Astronomy and Computation with mark of distinction; Queen Mary College, London
BSc with first class honours in Physics with Astrophysics; King's College, London
Higher Certificate in Statistics with merit; Royal Statistical Society professional examination
A levels in Physics, Chemistry, Geography, Computer Studies and Mathematics
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have tutored those studying for A levels and university undergraduates. I work as an independent trainer in statistics.
- How much do you charge?
- Single session fees:
* £33 for an hour-and-a-half
* £27 for one hour
* £18 for half an hour
The hour-and-a-half sessions allow for a short break of about ten minutes. These sessions allow for a proper amount of time for tutoring to cover both learning of principles and their applications.
Longer tutoring sessions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Block bookings: discounts of up to 20 per cent.
Where particular scheduling arrangements are required a supplement may apply. Group tutoring of two to four students will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Supplements may apply where particular scheduling requirements are requested.
All consultations are free.
- Where do you teach?
- I tutor at the student's home at any location in the Isle of Wight.
- When are you available?
- Term time
* Monday to Friday: after 4pm and finishing no later than 8:30pm.
* Saturday: after 10am and finishing no later than 2pm.
* Monday to Friday: after 10am and finishing no later than 7pm.
* Saturday: after 10am and finishing no later than 2pm
Sundays: on a case-by-case basis where circumstances are exceptional.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I tutor any age from 11 years old upwards and up to GCSE level.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Not up to date. I have previously had CRB checks when working for a local university and as a trustee for a charity working with deaf and hard-of-hearing children.
Send a message to Andrew Garratt
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more