Online GCSE Physics Tutors / GCSE Physics Tuition
See Also: Show
- Mr Vikram Gants Hill, IG5
- Dr Zac Southfields, SW18
- Dr James Lambert Bayswater, W2
- MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition Central Birmingham, B6
- Joana Central Bournemouth, BH1
- Tim the Tutor East Grinstead, RH19
- Kenny Olowu Blackheath, SE13
- Dr John Hudson Radlett, WD7
- Mark Scates Noak Hill, RM3
- Mike Brown Hadleigh, SS7
- Laurence Collin Angel, N1
- Michael Joel Turnham Green, W4
- Adam Willis Fladbury, WR10
- Dr Alan Gray Sighthill, EH11
- Vesna Sarajcic Bishopsgate, E1
- C Sibley Shrub End, CO2
- Dr C Maselkowski Hanneys, OX12
- Dr Paul Kilkenny Bromley, BR1
- Ken Wilkinson Westbury-on-Trym, BS9
- Deep Lidder Notting Hill, W8
- Dr Andrew Levick Hampton, TW12
- Alan Evans Warley, CM14
- J.Virdee Ruislip Manor, HA4
- Tim Clark Cambridge, CB4
- Mrs Bhatia Gants Hill, IG5
- Ben Hanson Halifax, HX5
- Dr Parikh Carfax, OX1
- Sowmya Kennington, SE1
- Hellen Frost Greenhill, CT6
- Bella Rocca Northfield, W5
- Bob Carroll Central Bristol, BS15
- Dr. Victor Bluett Nonsuch, SM2
- Dr Sheikh Westcotes, LE2
- David Doran Shaftesbury, SW11
- Simon Berrie Paddington, W2
- SLakha Heathfield, TW4
- Jay London Colney, WD7
- Daniel Hill Balham, SW17
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- Arzoo Cowley, OX4
- Samuel Thewlis Bridgwater, TA6
- Gorkem Waterloo, SE1
- Harri Parish Brixton, SE24
- Doug Thames Ditton, KT7
- Abi Mogul Perivale, HA0
- Dr Alice Crawford Hainault, IG8
- Soheb Alam Ponders End, EN3
- Dr Gordon Braddock Emsworth, PO10
- Andrew Gibson Sherwood, NG3
- Dr Chris M. Holloway, N7
- D & A Tuition Chingford, E4
- Bea Tamizi Letchworth Garden City, SG6
- Dr Martine Hooper Foxhills, KT16
- P Walker Bassett, SO15
- Peter Adey Walkden, M28
- Michael Mulligan West Twickenham, TW2
- Peter Swain Central Bournemouth, BH2
- Rob Folkard Wembley Central, HA9
- Aly Knightsbridge, SW7
- Sunder Annamraju Lovelace, KT11
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- Linda Powell West Bergholt, CO3
- Saheed Busari Deptford, SE8
- Francis Norman Burrator, PL7
- Gareth Pr Aylesbury, HP19
- Haris Bow, E3
- Nick Osborne Battersea, SW1P
- Dr Freeman Central Edinburgh, EH7
- Stathis Stefanidis, Director Turnham Green, W4
- Mike George Great Amwell, SG13
- Jon Clark Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Adam Kazmi Hampstead, NW3
- Dr Rajandra Shah Rushmills, NN1
- Dr Margaret Nwagwu Wollaton, NG8
- Raj Jain Stanmore, HA8
- Andrew Garratt Newport, PO30
- Waqar Haymill, SL1
- David Gardner Summertown, OX2
- Dr Gansham Halai Thames Ditton, KT7
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Emma Mines King's Hedges, CB4
- Paul Bains Brunel, UB10
- Haran Harrow on the Hill, HA2
- Sophie Brooks Brixton Hill, SW2
- Jeel Shah Wembley Central, HA0
- Becky Heavitree, EX2
- Dr Emma Morgan Trumpington, CB2
- S. Barton-King Turnpike Lane, N17
- Dr M A Choudhry Hammersmith, W6
- Lyndsay Baker Banbury, OX16
- Dr James Deeny Deptford, SE8
- Mark Parris South Norwood, SE25
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Physics
- Personal Message
- PhD qualified highly experienced tutor and examiner. I have got many books and all the past exam papers. Most of my students have achieved very good result in their exam.
I am friendly, patient and attentive to the needs of the students.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I tutor online via Skype.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Maths, Science, Engineering, Physics, Mechanics, Statistics, 11+, 13+ Common entrance, ACT, SAT, BMAT, GAMSAT, UKCAT, MCAT, GMAT,
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BEng Engineering
- What kind of experience do you have?
- 9 years of teaching as a college and private tutor
- How much do you charge?
- I travel within reasonable distance and charge extra for that.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach mostly at my office in Oxford town center. however, I am willing to travel. I teach throughout Oxfordshire.
I also do online tutoring via skype.
- When are you available?
- Please contact me to discuss.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- From Key stage, GCSE, IGCSE, A-levels, IB to University students
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Key stage, GCSE, A-levels, Diploma, University, BMAT, UKCAT, GAMSAT, GMAT, SAT, IB
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, I do have CRB certificate.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics Network (STEMNET)
Institute of Engineering and Technology (IET)
European Mathematical Society (EMS)
National Centre of Excellence in the Teaching of Mathematics (NCETM)
Institute of Physics (IPhy)
- Where and with whom did you train?
- BEng Engineering
MSc Engineering (UK)
PhD Engineering (Oxford, UK)
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Most of my students get very good result in their exams.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I am a very friendly and patient tutor. I am very passionate about helping students to understand. I explain the demanding concepts in an easy to understand method to make sure my students grasp the idea of the fundamental theory. My philosophy is that every student is unique and through examining how my students learn best I am able to teach and present the concepts in the format which is clearest and most useful to them. Their achievements are my pride and priority.
Send a message to Dr Parikh
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more