Online GCSE Physics Tutors / GCSE Physics Tuition
|Ken Wilkinson||Westbury-on-Trym, BS9|
|Dr M A Choudhry||Hammersmith, W6|
|P Walker||Bassett, SO15|
|Dr John Hudson||Radlett, WD7|
|Sophie Brooks||Brixton Hill, SW2|
|Cathy Bear||Victoria, SW1|
|Ben Hanson||Halifax, HX5|
|Dr Alice Crawford||Hainault, IG8|
|Sunder Annamraju||Lovelace, KT11|
|Dr Martine Hooper||Foxhills, KT16|
|Abi Mogul||Perivale, HA0|
|Dr. Victor Bluett||Nonsuch, SM2|
|Mrs Bhatia||Gants Hill, IG5|
|Saheed Busari||Deptford, SE8|
|Haran||Harrow on the Hill, HA2|
|Doug||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Bob Carroll||Central Bristol, BS15|
|Dr Paul Kilkenny||Bromley, BR1|
|Linda Powell||West Bergholt, CO3|
|Bea Tamizi||Letchworth Garden City, SG6|
|Francis Norman||Burrator, PL7|
|Mark Parris||South Norwood, SE25|
|Simon Berrie||Paddington, W2|
|Mike George||Great Amwell, SG13|
|Gareth Pr||Aylesbury, HP19|
|Nick Osborne||Battersea, SW1P|
|Jeel Shah||Wembley Central, HA0|
|Rob Folkard||Wembley Central, HA9|
|Mark Scates||Noak Hill, RM3|
|Vesna Sarajcic||Bishopsgate, E1|
|David Doran||Shaftesbury, SW11|
|Dr Parikh||Carfax, OX1|
|Kenny Olowu||Blackheath, SE13|
|Harri Parish||Brixton, SE24|
|Joana||Central Bournemouth, BH1|
|Dr Gansham Halai||Thames Ditton, KT7|
|Michael Joel||Turnham Green, W4|
|Dr Sheikh||Westcotes, LE2|
|Lyndsay Baker||Banbury, OX16|
|Dr Emma Morgan||Trumpington, CB2|
|Paul Bains||Brunel, UB10|
|Deep Lidder||Notting Hill, W8|
|Andrew Gibson||Sherwood, NG3|
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Dr Andrew Levick||Hampton, TW12|
|Bella Rocca||Northfield, W5|
|Dr Chris M.||Holloway, N7|
|Stathis Stefanidis, Director||Turnham Green, W4|
|Hellen Frost||Greenhill, CT6|
|Emma Mines||King's Hedges, CB4|
|Adam Kazmi||Marylebone, W1|
|C Sibley||Shrub End, CO2|
|Mike Brown||Hadleigh, SS7|
|Dr James Lambert||Bayswater, W2|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Central Birmingham, B6|
|D & A Tuition||Chingford, E4|
|richardg||North Richmond, TW10|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, PO10|
|Dr Freeman||Central Edinburgh, EH7|
|S. Barton-King||Turnpike Lane, N17|
|Dr James Deeny||Deptford, SE8|
|Adam Willis||Fladbury, WR10|
|Dr Alan Gray||Sighthill, EH11|
|Soheb Alam||Ponders End, EN3|
|Michael M.||West Twickenham, TW2|
|David Gardner||Summertown, OX2|
|Dr Margaret Nwagwu||Wollaton, NG8|
|Jay||London Colney, WD7|
|Mr Vikram||Gants Hill, IG5|
|Samuel Thewlis||Bridgwater, TA6|
|Dr C Maselkowski||Hanneys, OX12|
|Alan Evans||Warley, CM14|
|J.Virdee||Ruislip Manor, HA4|
|Lottie Greenhow||Queens Park, MK40|
|Dr Zac||Southfields, SW18|
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Rushmills, NN1|
|Raj Jain||Stanmore, HA8|
|Peter Adey||Walkden, M28|
|Peter Swain||Central Bournemouth, BH2|
|Daniel Hill||Balham, SW17|
|Tim the Tutor||East Grinstead, RH19|
|Andrew Garratt||Newport, PO30|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Physics
- Personal Message
- Having left the teaching profession I have now become a private tutor. I have taught students of all abilities from 11-18 and now want to do this with individuals rather than large groups.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- If wanted I will tutor online using skype, or any other online video service that students wish to use.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I will teach A-level, IB and IGCSE Chemistry as well as Science for GCSE.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- A level in Maths, Chemistry, Physics and Computing (AS).
MSci in Chemistry from the University of Bristol.
PGCE from the Institute of Education in London.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I was a teacher in Wandsworth for 3 years teaching at an Academy that had a 6th form. During my time there I taught all ages from 11-18 including IGCSE, A-level and IB Chemistry. I taught class sizes from 2 up to 31 for post-16 Chemistry and have had years of experience helping students on an individual level during lunchtimes and after schools.
I have also been a full time tutor in London for 1 year and I have tutored students one to one and in small groups.
- How much do you charge?
- For all my subjects I charge a flat rate of £40/hr
Please contact me if you are interested in discounts for groups lessons.
Discounts will apply if you want lessons on a weekly basis for longer than 6 weeks and if you live close to W2
- Where do you teach?
- I will teach primarily at students' homes and I am also willing to do online tutoring if required. I live near central London and I am willing to travel to anywhere up to Zone 1 in the E/NE/SE of London; Zone 2 on the SW / NW/ N of London or Zone 3 in the west of London.
- When are you available?
- Mondays : Daytime only
Tuesdays: Daytime only
Wednesdays: Daytime and late evening
Thursdays: Daytime only
Fridays: Daytime only
Saturdays: Late evening
Sundays: No availability
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I will teach anyone willing to learn from the age of 14 and upwards.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I will prepare students for A-levels primarily and GCSEs but I can also prepare students for IB examinations.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- My last DBS certificate was issued in the summer term of 2014.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I currently tutor students from a wide range of backgrounds and exam boards. This include IB Chemistry, OCR, AQA and Edexcel across GCSE, AS and A2. All of my students are willing to work towards their respective targets and are eager to ask questions when they are unsure of something.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- With enough time and effort all subjects can be understood, but it requires commitment!
Send a message to Simon Berrie
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more