GCSE Physics Tuition in Newcastle upon Tyne
Tutors in Newcastle upon Tyne
- Sorry no tutors found
Tutors travelling to Newcastle upon Tyne
- Brooke Dunston, NE8
Interested in online tuition for GCSE Physics?Online GCSE Physics Tuition
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Physics
- Personal Message
- A qualified Science teacher with experience of tutoring students at key stages 3, 4, 5 and undergraduate level. Many of my past students have attained high grades in their examinations.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from key stage 3 up to A level.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I completed my PGCE in Physics at the University of Oxford. I graduated from Imperial College London with a BSc (Hons) in Physics. I took A levels in Biology, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry gaining AAAB grades. I also have a TEFL certificate which qualifies me to teach English as a Foreign Language and a Masters in Applied Linguistics for TESOL.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been in my current role as Teacher of Physics in a secondary school in Gateshead for four years teaching students aged between 11 and 18 years of age. In addition, I have six years experience as a private tutor of science and mathematics in London, Newcastle and Oxford, and two years experience working in Japan as an English Teacher. Throughout this period, I have taught students of a wide range of ages and abilities.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £30 per hour to take one-to-one lessons at my home in Gateshead. I am happy to travel to students' homes, however, there is an additional charge for this which varies depending on how far I would need to travel. For group lessons, £10 per hour extra for each additional student.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach students at my own home or in their own homes and am willing to travel up to 30 minutes from Newcastle city centre.
- When are you available?
- I am available most evenings and weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach science and maths up to A level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSEs and A-levels.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I can teach online via Skype.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Associate Member of the Institute of Physics.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Oxford University
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My current students are working towards their A levels and are studying science and maths.
Send a message to Brooke
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more