GCSE Spanish Tuition in Bromley (Penge, Beckenham, Orpington, Crystal Palace, Chislehurst)
Tutors travelling to Bromley
- Lingua Genesis Ltd Central Sheffield, S11
- Maribel Amersham, HP6
- Alice Marshall Earlsfield, SW17
- Qualified Spanish NATIVE Tutor Street, BA6
- Natasha Clough Preston Rural, PR4
- Baz Taylor.M.A. Oxford St. Margarets, TW1
- Emilce Sandra Rees Chelsea, SW3
- Liliane Bounds Green, N11
- S.R. Munoz Moseley, B13
- Maria D'Argenio Thornton Heath, CR7
- Rhea Ranjan Clerkenwell, WC1
- Manohar Whig Sudbury, HA0
- MrsL.Catalina Watkiss Norbiton, KT1
- Julia Gomez Angel, EC1V
- Cerasela E. Chiswick, W4
- Kathy Pike Salisbury, SP1
- Marie Fohr Wallingford, OX10
- Mari Carmen Central Bristol, BS2
- Karon Rickatson Derwent, YO41
- Mary Tremain Clapton, E5
- Johannes Kramer Sloane Square, SW7
- David Pope Abingdon, OX14
- Luis Hernandez Barlaston and Oulton, ST15
- Maria A. Oval, SW9
- Nick Rawson Shirley, B90
- Amelia Grandidier Balham, SW17
- Monika Key Coombe Wood, KT2
- Christine Sautereau-Chandley Royal Tunbridge Wells, TN3
- Dr Richard Williams Harringay, N4
- Steven French Harpenden, AL5
- Margherita Spanu Hammersmith, W6
- Guy Mavor Devizes, SN10
- Paul Grace Fallowfield, M21
- Timothy Walker Linacre, S40
- Ade O'Brien Shaftesbury, SW8
- Patrizia Pisano Fairfield, CR0
- A LEVEL SPANISH VIA SKYPE Loughton & Shenley, MK4
- Sofia Ruge Sydenham Hill, SE22
- Silvina83 Faversham, ME13
- Barbara Blazquez Castro Gosfield, CM7
- Fiona Newborough, PE4
- Isabel Nieves Crouch End, N8
- David Romero Holloway, N7
- Lodovico Central Chester, CH4
- P Walker Bassett, SO15
- Jacqueline Espinoza Darwen, BB3
- Emma Storey Fulham, SW6
- David Cleary Whitley, RG4
- Caroline Thomson Crofton and Ryhill, WF1
- Jeff Bragg Sutton Central, SM1
- Greg Staw East Dulwich, SE24
- Letizia Parisi East Acton, W3
- Leonor Eastbourne, BN22
- Natasha Tiwari Fulham, SW6
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for GCSE Spanish
- Personal Message
- I'm passionate about teaching and languages. I have learnt many myself at school (Italian, Spanish, German, Latin and English), so I know what it's like to be the learner. I'm patient, friendly and approachable & think that no question is stupid.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach French, Beginner Spanish and Latin & modern Greek.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- English Degree, MA in Bilingual Translation (Westminster University).
Teacher's qualification, I did my teacher training with CILT in 2000-01.
A levels in English, French, Spanish, German, philosophy, maths, history (French baccalaureate)
- What kind of experience do you have?
- A lot: I started teaching English in France as a teenager (it was my favourite subject). In 1997, I arrived in England and have been teaching ever since: in secondary schools, teaching GCSE, iGCSE, A level (6 years), tuition agencies (11 years) and the FCO School of Languages for 2 years. I've taught students from 4 to 80 years old. Beginners to Advanced level. I've given intensive tuition to business executives and diplomats, but also families relocating to France, Belgium or Africa.
When I taught in East London secondary schools, I have taught pupils with special needs and learning difficulties.
- How much do you charge?
- Free consultation by phone or email beforehand.
£40/hour for 1 to 1 tuition, 10 hours for £370 and 20 hours for £730.
£45/hour for 2 to 1 or 10 prepaid hours for £430.
£50/hour for 3 to 1
£55/hour for 4+
Travel included. Please send me an email if you need the corporate prices (this is if it's your company paying for the lessons).
- Where do you teach?
- I teach in the student's home or office. and can travel up to 10 miles radius. Beckenham, Bromley, Croydon, Shirley, Chislehurst, East Dulwich, Sydenham, Forest Hill, City, London, Bank, Liverpool Street, Aldgate, Barbican, St Paul's, Holborn, Ilford, Wanstead, Leytonstone, South Woodford, Loughton, Chigwell, Wimbledon, Clapham, Richmond, Putney, South Kensington, Chelsea, Holland Park, Hampstead, London Bridge, Ealing, Green Park, Islington, Buckhurst Hill.
- When are you available?
- Week days and weekends. From 8am till 8pm.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- From 4 years old to seniors.
Beginners to very advanced.
False beginners - people who lack confidence, who don't like grammar or who find it very difficult to speak another language despite understanding texts/articles really well.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- GCSE, iGCSE, A level, Degree/Master level French, DELF, professional exams like IOL qualifications or MA in translation. I also help present and future language and primary school teachers who need a boost for their French teaching in September.
I can help with translation and interpreting exams.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I only do online tutoring with very reliable people and prefer doing this with intermediate or advanced students if possible.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Institute of Linguists (IOL), French Chamber of Commerce, The Croydon Chamber of Commerce.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- CILT for my teaching qualification.
University of Westminster for my Translation MA.
The IOL for my DPSI interlocutor and examiner training.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I teach Year 8, 9, 10 and 11 students, 3 A level students, musicians, actors and retired people in Bromley and Beckenham and bankers, sollicitors and insurance excecutives in the City.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Everything is possible. I think that not everyone learns the same way, so I try to adapt to the students. I will ask you what your aim is and will do my best for you to achieve it. You need to be ready to put some work in. I will teach you the essentials and will provide tips and advice on many aspects of French and how to access French, Spanish or Greek culture, if it is something you're interested in.
Send a message to Sophie Marette
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more