Online Gifted and Talented Tutors / Gifted and Talented Tuition
|Zangmo Alexander||Barningham, IP22|
|Sara Sewell||Paddox, CV22|
|Adrian Beckett||Plumstead, SE18|
|Nicole O'Driscoll||Heaton, NE7|
|Love2Learn4Success||Bury St Edmunds, IP30|
|Nasheed Qamar Faruqi||Haggerston, E2|
|Ben Burbank||Carfax, OX1|
|Sheena Natasha Chan||South Croydon, CR2|
|Emily Bliss||Kentish Town, N19|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Gifted and Talented
- Personal Message
- I'll help you pass the QTS first time. Pass guaranteed within 10 hours. It won't require more hours than this.
I'll help your son or daughter pass the 11+ and get into their preferred school
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I use Dabbleboard and Skype.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- QTS Numeracy Skills Test
11+ Maths, VR and NVR.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- PGCE Upper Primary Education
Bsc Economics with Maths A Levels: Mathematics (A), Further Mathematics (A), Business Studies (B)
GCSE´s: 10 including Mathematics (A)
- What kind of experience do you have?
- 9 Years tutoring the QTS Skills Test and 11+
Over 50 QTS passes and 30 11+ passes.
- How much do you charge?
- Normal rate = £35 per hour.
£30 per hour for Tutorpages clients.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at the student´s home in South East London South East London - Greenwich, Woolwich, Lewisham, Dulwich, Peckham, Southwark, Bromley, Eltham, New Eltham, Kidbrooke, Mottingham, Crayford, Sidcup, Erith, Belvedere, Hither Green, Catford, Bromley, Greenwich, Blackheath, Orpington, Chisehurst, Plumstead, Dartford, Thamesmead, Charlton, Bexley, Bexleyheath, Welling, Woolwich, Beckenham, Bromley, Beckenham, Forest Hill, New Cross, St Johns, Foots Cray, Sidcup, Nunhead, East Dulwich, Dulwich, and many more. I travel extensively so don't worry if you live a little far. Central London - Victoria, Vauxhall, Gloucester Road, Holland Park, Kensington, Chelsea, Pimlico, Earl's Court, Notting Hill and many more
- When are you available?
- All times and days except Sundays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Ages 7 to 99
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
QTS Numeracy Skills Test.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, authorised by Goldsmiths College. Check out the attatched file.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Not Applicable 11+ Maths Tutor Blackheath, 11+ Maths Tutor Greenwich, 11+ Maths Tutor Eltham, 11+ Maths Tutor Bromley, 11+ Maths Tutor Hither Green, 11+ Maths Tutor Catford, 11+ Maths Tutor Chislehurst, 11+ Maths Tutor Beckenham, 11+ Maths Tutor Woolwich, 11+ Maths Bexleyheath, 11+ Maths Tutor Bexley, 11+ Maths Tutor Charlton, 11+ Maths Tutor Lewisham GCSE Maths Tutor Blackheath, GCSE Maths Tutor Greenwich, GCSE Maths Tutor Eltham, GCSE Maths Tutor Bromley, GCSE Maths Tutor Hither Green, GCSE Maths Tutor Catford, GCSE Maths Tutor Chislehurst, GCSE Maths Tutor Beckenham, GCSE Maths Tutor Woolwich, GCSE Maths Tutor Bexleyheath, GCSE Maths Tutor Bexley, GCSE Maths Tutor Charlton, GCSE Maths Tutor Lewisham
- Where and with whom did you train?
- PGCE Upper Primary Education (part completion)
- Tell me about some of your current students.
'I passed. I'm so relieve' Lotte, QTS student
'Thank you very much You’ve been such a help. I took the test last Friday and I passed. So thank you very much' – Bianca, QTS student
I am very happy to strongly recommend Adrian Beckett, who is providing 11+ maths tuition for my 10 year old son Jude. Jude’s mother, myself and Jude have found Adrian to be an excellent tutor. He is very personable and affable, and is very good at engaging Jude. – Martin Anson, father of 11+ student
Adrian started tutoring our 10-yr old son for the 11+ only recently, but we have already seen results. J’s confidence has soared and, above all, his enjoyment and satisfaction with the subject has increased.– Meriam Soopee, mother of 11+ student
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Check out my website: www.adrianbeckett.co.uk
Send a message to Adrian Beckett
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more