IELTS Tuition in Croydon (Purley, Coulsdon, Norwood, Addiscombe, New Addington)
Tutors in Croydon
Tutors travelling to Croydon
- Sandra Burne Cheltenham, GL51
- Ric Morris Hove, BN3
- David Romero Holloway, N7
- Matthew Thompson Central Bristol, BS2
- Joanne Bicknell Thorpe, SS1
- Peter M Smith Central Edinburgh, EH1
- Susan P Shalford, GU4
- Karon Rickatson Derwent, YO41
- James Dedman Walthamstow, E17
- Sara Marks Moortown, LS17
- Michele Carruthers Honeybourne, CV37
- Birmingham English Moseley, B13
- Andi Cambridge, CB2
- Seval (Miss) Cockfosters, N14
- Fleur Daemen Kentish Town, N19
- Steven French Harpenden, AL5
- Mary Thompson Streatham, SW16
- Zohar-English Language Teacher Clapton, N16
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- Rachel Ashby Wednesfield, WV11
- Catherine Tienhoven Hove, BN3
- Matt Didsbury, M19
- Paul Wells Skelton, Rawcliffe a, YO32
- Mary Broomfield Central Bristol, BS20
- Nadia Younas Ealing Broadway, W13
- Liliane Bounds Green, N11
- Suzanne Delves New Malden, KT3
- Russell Keith Southfields, SW15
- Violet Shoreditch, E2
- Louise Armstrong Earby, BB8
- Amber Armitage Stoke Newington, N5
- Justin Potter Salisbury, SP1
- Dr. Anne Raabe Central Brighton, BN1
- Sonya Skuse Lincoln, LN1
- Janette Sedgebeer Sydenham, SE26
- Rosemary S L Beard Sutton Central, SM2
- Timothy Walker Linacre, S40
- Graham James Gloucester Road, W8
- Sarah Perkins Kingston, KT1
- Emilce Sandra Rees Chelsea, SW3
- Jeff Bragg Sutton Central, SM1
- Christine Sautereau-Chandley Royal Tunbridge Wells, TN3
- Andrea Holland Central Norwich, NR1
- Mischa Foster Poole East Dulwich, SE15
- Leonor Eastbourne, BN22
- Cerasela E. Chiswick, W4
- Judith Brennan Annfield Plain, DH9
- Nigel Houghton Battersea, SW11
- Olivia Allen Shoreditch, E2
- Marie Schreer Archway, N4
- Lena Roland Southdown, BA2
- Dr. Victor Mannion Gloucester Road, SW5
- Jesse Dupre Clapham Common, SW4
- Shahriar Wimbledon Park, SW19
- Zara Remnant Spalding, PE11
- Debbie Wood Tolworth, KT6
- K Heardman Plympton, PL9
- Jim Cooney Cockett, SA2
- Kim Neal Wells, BA5
- Alex Jeffery Putney, SW15
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for IELTS
- Personal Message
- I am a native speaker of English with experience in teaching English as a Foreign Language (EFL/ESL). I have taught various levels of General English (from Elementary to Advanced) as well as exam preparation courses such as IELTS, FCE and CAE.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- English as a Foreign Language (EFL/ESL) from Elementary to Advanced, IELTS, FCE, CAE.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Adults) from the University of Cambridge.
BA Linguistics from the University of Salford.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have substantial experience in teaching English at various private language schools in Central London. I have taught General English (Elementary to Advanced) and exam preparation courses (IELTS, FCE, CAE).
- How much do you charge?
- £15 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
- I can teach at my home in Croydon or at students' homes. I can travel to Purley, Coulsdon, New Addington, Thornton Heath, Streatham, Norbury, Brixton.
- When are you available?
- I am available to teach on weekdays and weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach children and adults at all levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- IELTS, CAE, FCE.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I am CRB Certified.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained for my CELTA at Language Link, London.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I have taught students from all around the world and I am everybody's favourite teacher because teaching English is not just my job, it is my passion! I believe the best way to learn the language is by taking risks and having fun. My lessons are interesting but challenging, and I believe it is important to enjoy yourself when learning a language.
I will make you a confident speaker of English, and I am happy to focus on the skills you want to improve (Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking). I am an expert in Pronunciation and my aim is to reduce your accent, so you can sound like a native speaker!
Send a message to Farhaz J
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more