IELTS Tuition in Croydon (Purley, Coulsdon, Norwood, Addiscombe, New Addington)
Tutors in Croydon
Tutors travelling to Croydon
Interested in online tuition for IELTS?Online IELTS Tuition
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for IELTS
- Personal Message
- I am a native speaker of English with experience in teaching English as a Foreign Language (EFL/ESL). I have taught various levels of General English (from Elementary to Advanced) as well as exam preparation courses such as IELTS, FCE and CAE.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- English as a Foreign Language (EFL/ESL) from Elementary to Advanced, IELTS, FCE, CAE.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Adults) from the University of Cambridge.
BA Linguistics from the University of Salford.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have substantial experience in teaching English at various private language schools in Central London. I have taught General English (Elementary to Advanced) and exam preparation courses (IELTS, FCE, CAE).
- How much do you charge?
- £15 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
- I can teach at my home in Croydon or at students' homes. I can travel to Purley, Coulsdon, New Addington, Thornton Heath, Streatham, Norbury, Brixton.
- When are you available?
- I am available to teach on weekdays and weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach children and adults at all levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- IELTS, CAE, FCE.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I am CRB Certified.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained for my CELTA at Language Link, London.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I have taught students from all around the world and I am everybody's favourite teacher because teaching English is not just my job, it is my passion! I believe the best way to learn the language is by taking risks and having fun. My lessons are interesting but challenging, and I believe it is important to enjoy yourself when learning a language.
I will make you a confident speaker of English, and I am happy to focus on the skills you want to improve (Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking). I am an expert in Pronunciation and my aim is to reduce your accent, so you can sound like a native speaker!
Send a message to Farhaz J
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more