IELTS Tuition in Croydon (Purley, Coulsdon, Norwood, Addiscombe, New Addington)
Tutors in Croydon
Tutors travelling to Croydon
- Mary Broomfield Central Bristol, BS20
- Paul Wells Skelton, Rawcliffe a, YO32
- Dr. Victor Mannion Gloucester Road, SW5
- Andrea Holland Central Norwich, NR1
- David Romero Holloway, N7
- Sara Marks Moortown, LS17
- Leonor Eastbourne, BN22
- Matt Didsbury, M19
- Marie Schreer Archway, N4
- Karon Rickatson Derwent, YO41
- Judith Brennan Annfield Plain, DH9
- Rachel Ashby Wednesfield, WV11
- Matthew Thompson Central Bristol, BS2
- Violet Shoreditch, E2
- Dr. Anne Raabe Central Brighton, BN1
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- Liliane Bounds Green, N11
- Jim Cooney Cockett, SA2
- Zohar-English Language Teacher Clapton, N16
- Jeff Bragg Sutton Central, SM1
- Nadia Younas Ealing Broadway, W13
- Susan P Shalford, GU4
- Cerasela E. Chiswick, W4
- Shahriar Southfields, SW19
- Louise Armstrong Earby, BB8
- Nigel Houghton Battersea, SW11
- Zara Remnant Spalding, PE11
- Suzanne Delves New Malden, KT3
- Amber Armitage Stoke Newington, N5
- Mary Thompson Streatham, SW16
- Maria A. Oval, SW9
- Steven French Harpenden, AL5
- Alex Jeffery Putney, SW15
- Joanne Bicknell Thorpe, SS1
- Andi Cambridge, CB2
- Lena Roland Southdown, BA2
- James Dedman Walthamstow, E17
- Rosemary S L Beard Sutton Central, SM2
- Fleur Daemen Kentish Town, N19
- Russell Keith Southfields, SW15
- Debbie Wood Tolworth, KT6
- Kim Neal Wells, BA5
- Timothy Walker Linacre, S40
- Olivia Allen Shoreditch, E2
- Peter M Smith Central Edinburgh, EH1
- Ric Morris Hove, BN3
- Sandra Burne Cheltenham, GL51
- Janette Sedgebeer Sydenham, SE26
- Michele Carruthers Honeybourne, CV37
- Catherine Tienhoven Hove, BN3
- Birmingham English Moseley, B13
- K Heardman Wembury and Brixton, PL9
- Mischa Foster Poole East Dulwich, SE15
- Emilce Sandra Rees Chelsea, SW3
- Jesse Dupre Clapham Common, SW4
- Sonya Skuse Lincoln, LN1
- Seval (Miss) Cockfosters, N14
- Sarah Perkins Kingston, KT1
- Justin Potter Salisbury, SP1
- Graham James Gloucester Road, W8
- Christine Sautereau-Chandley Royal Tunbridge Wells, TN3
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for IELTS
- Personal Message
- I am an experienced & qualified Teacher and Examiner in English . As a specialist trained teacher I am able to give clear direction & strategies to help those who struggle the most with the subject.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- 11 + English & Verbal reasoning.
ESOL, EFL, Academic & Business English
GCSE English literature & Language / IGSCE / A Level
QTS Literacy Skills Test.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BA hons English Language & Linguistics
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am a Qualified Teacher with a Literacy specialism.
I currently teach A'Level in an F.E College.
I hold a TESOL qualification and am able to teach English as a Foreign language
I prepare Adults for IELT's
Children for 11+ ( Grammar & Independent School)
creative writing / Essay writing
- How much do you charge?
- £30 p/hr at my home ( depending on subject )
Variable fee starting from £40 per hour at Pupils home
£18 per hour 11+ groups
- Where do you teach?
- I teach from home in South Croydon.
I will travel for pupils with special circumstances and charge to cover this dependent on distance.
I travel to ( Surrey )Warlingham , Kenley, Purley , Coulsdon , Sanderstead , Selsdon , Caterham , Thornton Heath , East Croydon, West Croydon & Bromley
- When are you available?
- Please enquire for availability.
I teach throughout the summer on the 11+ course
I run groups of maximum 6 pupils for 11+
Home Educated pupils 1:1 / groups
One to One weekdays
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Primary key stage 2 ( 7-11 )
key stage 3 (11-14)
Key stage 4 ( 14-17 )
F.E ( 16 + )
Home Educated students
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- 10+ 11+ 13+ Common Entrance,
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- via Skype
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Institute of Education
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Independent schools January 2016 10+ & 11+ students
2015 11+ candidates
Year 4 students 2017 11+ entry
GCSE / IGCSE Students
Home Educated Pupil groups
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I run a thorough 11 plus English course that has been successful in gaining pupil seats at Sutton & kent Grammars. I successfully teach for Independent Schools, Whitgift, Trinity & City.
Teaching is a skill. If you are somebody who needs a little more time , guidance & input to learn , I don't just explain, I teach the core & advanced skills necessary for selective entry.
Nothing can beat the focus of a 1:1 session & with my years in the profession, I have designed courses incorporating the best materials that teach, practice & test skills according to exams from 11 +, GCSE, through to A 'level.
Tuition can be a sound investment , if want you need is that 'little extra' .My experience teaching in a variety of schools enables me to offer the most interactive and engaging methods so that lessons are stimulating & progress is consistent.
Send a message to Sheena Natasha Chan
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more