IGCSE Maths Tuition in Islington (Angel, Highbury, Holloway, Finsbury Park, Canonbury)
Tutors in Islington
- Sorry no tutors found
Tutors travelling to Islington
Interested in online tuition for IGCSE Maths?Online IGCSE Maths Tuition
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for IGCSE Maths
- Personal Message
- I am a full time professional tutor with 8 years and over 4000 hours of experience. Tutoring is my passion and nothing pleases me more than a student light up when they crack a subject which they previously thought impossible.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- - Maths and Physics up to A Level
- All the Sciences GCSE and iGCSE
- 11+/13+ exams maths and Science
- Mechanical Engineering and related modules for undergraduates
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- PhD and degree in Mechanical Engineering both from Imperial College London
- What kind of experience do you have?
- - Over 8 years (more than 4000 hours) of one to one individualised tutoring experience
- 6 years experience of live-in residential tutoring with families
- Teaching assistant at London primary and secondary schools
- Specialist Marker for GCSE exam scripts for Edexcel
- Engineer at Rolls Royce Plc
- Business Analyst (Software Development) at CRU Group London
- How much do you charge?
- £45/hr for all subjects at school level. £60/hr for university level.
- Where do you teach?
- If I can travel there, I tutor at students' homes. Otherwise, I have been tutoring on Skype for over 4 years and have a great system of tutoring online that I have perfected over the years.
- When are you available?
- I am a professional tutor so I tutor midweek in the day times, evenings and some slots on the weekends. I do get extremely booked out during school holidays so the earlier you contact me the more likely I will have some free slots.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Students starting from the age of 10 and then going all the way to University level students. I tutor adults as well.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- My last DBS check was in April 2015 and I get it renewed every year.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I have been tutoring on Skype for over 4 years and have a great system of tutoring online that I have perfected. You will just need a computer and an internet connection. In some case a smartphone with Skype can do just as well.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- The school year has just started and I have two year 11 students for Science, one of them is preparing for sixth form entry to Westminster school. I have a year 10 student, and a year 9 student who last year was getting less than 50% in maths. After my tutoring in maths she got 95% and is now in her top set, so I am guiding her to the pace of the faster top set until she feels confident to manage it all on her own. I also tutor two adults guitar lessons in the evenings.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- "Life is not about discovering our talents; it is about pushing our talents to the limit and discovering our genius." - Robert Brault
Send a message to Dr. Atul Rana
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more