IGCSE Maths Tuition in Islington (Angel, Highbury, Holloway, Finsbury Park, Canonbury)
Other areas: Camden; City of London; Hackney; Haringey; Online IGCSE Maths Tuition
Tutors in Islington
|Sorry no tutors found|
|MR S A Y ALI Private Tuition||Central Birmingham, B6|
|Brian D Roberts||Hangleton and Knoll, BN1|
|Mr Rugless||Beckenham, BR2|
|Mrs N Fleet||Purley, CR8|
|Andrew Corbin||Deerness, DH1|
|Vesna Sarajcic||Bishopsgate, E1|
|Simon Wang||Stratford, E3|
|Mohammad Bari||Forest Gate, E7|
|Alex Rennard||Leyton, E10|
|Sandra Burne||Cheltenham, GL51|
|Raj Jain||Stanmore, HA8|
|Kamal||Northwick Park, HA9|
|Rob Folkard||Wembley Central, HA9|
|Mr Vikram||Gants Hill, IG5|
|Mrs Bhatia||Gants Hill, IG5|
|Christopher Poffley||Felixstowe, IP11|
|Mike Dowling||Harling, IP22|
|Sunder Annamraju||Lovelace, KT11|
|Nasira||Central Leeds, LS2|
|Leena||Finchley Central, N3|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, N14|
|Dr Rajandra Shah||Rushmills, NN1|
|Dr Alex Roberts||West Hampstead, NW6|
|David Gardner||Summertown, OX2|
|Dr C Maselkowski||Hanneys, OX12|
|Dr Gordon Braddock||Emsworth, PO10|
|Meryl Williams||Wokingham, RG40|
|Janet Eifridt||Redhill, RH1|
|Chris Ellis||Capel and Leigh, RH5|
|Amir Hussain||Bermondsey, SE1|
|Saheed Busari||Deptford, SE8|
|Adrian Beckett||Plumstead, SE18|
|Thomas Yarrow||Tulse Hill, SE24|
|Michael Steele||Knebworth, SG3|
|Mike Brown||Hadleigh, SS7|
|Sophie Brooks||Brixton Hill, SW2|
|Natasha Tiwari||Fulham, SW6|
|Susanna Maths Tutor||Clapham Junction, SW11|
|Dr Zac||Southfields, SW18|
|Monica Janssens||Rye, TN36|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|richardg||North Richmond, TW10|
|Dr Andrew Levick||Hampton, TW12|
|Mr Dhir MathsTeacher||Hayes, UB4|
|Miss Abhi||Bushey, WD19|
|Tom Haggerty||Boroughbridge, YO51|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for IGCSE Maths
- Personal Message
- I'm a 32 year old maths graduate and musician. I am very reliable, friendly and patient and I very much enjoy tutoring maths. I am flexible with the nature of my lessons and am happy to set homework as necessary.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach maths up to GCSE level and am happy to prepare students for the 11+ exam. I also teach primary school level maths.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a degree in mathematics from the University of Nottingham and I have A levels in Maths, Further Maths and AS level Further Mechanics, all at A grade.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- My experience is private maths tuition of a broad range of abilities up to GCSE.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £25 per hour as standard but this would increase if I have to travel more than 2 miles.
- Where do you teach?
- I always travel to my students' houses.
- When are you available?
- I am available throughout the week, including evenings and some time at weekends is also possible. Just ask!
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages up to GCSE level.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes - Enhanced Certificate.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I aim to impart my enthusiasm for maths and to enable learning and development by helping students to look at problems and concepts in different ways. I firmly believe that maths is fascinating and that making that apparent helps comprehension greatly.
Send a message to Alex Nicholl
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more