Online Jazz Flute Teachers / Jazz Flute Lessons
|Dan Lipman||King's Cross, N1|
|Andrew Freidin||Cowley, OX3|
|AL Hodgson||Weybridge, KT13|
|Joann Kerrigan||Astley Mosley Common, M28|
|Sam Healey||Altrincham, WA14|
|Casey Greene||Central Nottingham, NG1|
|Dave J Ford||Almond, KY14|
|Sam Miles Woodwind Teacher||Willesden Green, NW2|
|Ben Mallinder||Compton, SO22|
|Alice Nicholson||Farndon, NG23|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Jazz Flute
- Personal Message
- Private one to one tuition on Saxophone, Clarinet, Flute and music theory in Manchester and the surrounding areas.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I can tutor online if necessary via skype and email correspondence.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Saxophone, Clarinet, Flute and Music Theory to all abilities, covering all styles of music. I also provide help with GCSE and A Level Music subjects too.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a B.A.(Hons) Music degree as well as ABRSM graded examinations to grade 8.
I have a full and enhanced up to date CRB check.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have experience in private music tuition both from home and from a local music shop, I also have experience teaching instruments in schools. I play gigs with many professional musicians and function bands, I have toured abroad with bands and more recently i have worked in professional theatres as a professional freelance musician accompanying onstage musicals and plays. I have also appeared on CBBC playing the role of a naughty clarinet player. ! All great fun.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £20.00 per lesson and if your local I can travel to you !
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at my home in a fully equipped music room or i can teach at students houses. I also teach in a music shop in Bolton, Lancashire. I can travel in the Manchester area including, Bolton, Salford, Bury, Whitefield, Oldham and Wigan. Further away locations are also available although a small fee may be required for travelling expenses.
- When are you available?
- I am flexible with my teaching and can fit in around you. I can teach daytime, evening and weekend lessons.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach all ages and all levels of ability. From beginners to the advanced. Children to adults. It's never to late to learn.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I can prepare students for ABRSM examinations, both practical and theory.
I can also help with GSCE and A Level music qualifications.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes, i have a full and enhanced CRB certificate.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- I am a member of the Musicians Union.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained at the University of Salford in Greater Manchester.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- My current students vary in age, I have children from the age of 8 up to adults and the retired. I enter most for exams whereas others are just learning for fun. I tailor the lessons around what they're wanting to get out of it. My current students having lessons on a regular basis are making great improvement and having fun also !
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Music is a great subject to learn. It's creative and very rewarding. There is something for everyone and something new to learn everyday. It can help you to meet new people and make some great new friends as well as embrace a great new skill.
Send a message to Joann Kerrigan
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more