Jazz Flute Lessons in Shropshire (including Shrewsbury and Oswestry)
Other areas: Show
Tutors in Shropshire
- Sorry no tutors found
Tutors travelling to Shropshire
- Casey Greene Central Nottingham, NG1
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Jazz Flute
- Personal Message
- Hello! Teaching is a big part of my life and I always enjoy sharing music with people and helping them achieve their goals.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Saxophone, Clarinet, Flute & Piano
Examination preparation with ABRSM, Trinity, LCM
Jazz Improvisation – any instrument
Jazz Theory, Harmony and Arranging
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I studied at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music and received a Diploma in Jazz Studies.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been a professional musician and teacher since 1985 and have toured many countries including Australia, USA, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore, UK, Spain, Switzerland .
I have taught in many music institutions over the years and currently teaching from a studio in Nottingham Trent University.
- How much do you charge?
- 30 minutes £17.50
60 minutes £35.00
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at Nottingham Trent University, UK
I also teach via Skype and have a number of students in the West Midlands and East Midlands
- When are you available?
- I am available on Wednesday during the days or evenings.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I can take students from 7 years old to adults and mature adults.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Music exams for ABRSM, Trinity College, London College of Music.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I currently have a DBS clearance.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I have had over 3 years experience in teaching over the internet via Skype and have had these student achieve distinction in their music examinations.
Send a message to Casey Greene
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more