Key Stage 1 English Tuition in Peterborough
Tutors in Peterborough
- Tricia Werrington, PE9
Nearby Tuition Centres
- Explore Learning, Peterborough East, PE1
Tutors travelling to Peterborough
- Tess Murdoch Oundle, PE8
- Anna Fergusson Gloucester Road, W8
- Live and Learn Tutoring Christchurch, BH23
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- Faisal101 Central Birmingham, B6
- Mrs Bhatia Gants Hill, IG5
- Tiffani Vinyard Hemel Hempstead, HP2
- Helen Duff Clapton, N16
- Joanne Leach Southgate, N14
- Rosemary S L Beard Sutton Central, SM2
- Alex Wingfield Highbury, N16
- Alexandra Charalamb Enfield, EN1
- Mary Thompson Streatham, SW16
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- Max Churcher Alexandra Palace, N11
- Tina Hemphill Banbury, OX16
- J Preece Ravenscourt Park, W4
- Nigel Singh Frognal, NW3
- Fiona Hamilton Oval, SW8
- Helen Skarpari Blackheath, SE3
- Akanke Palfrey, WS1
- Philippa Briscoe Biggleswade, SG18
- Trish Almlof Wimbledon, SW20
- Jesse Dupre Clapham Common, SW4
- Sara Sewell Paddox, CV22
- Mrs. Preeti Baviskar North Finchley, N12
- Mrs Thanvi South Woodford, E18
- Sowmya Kennington, SE1
- Michael Drayton Chislehurst, BR7
- Emily Bliss Kentish Town, N19
- Abigail Williams Tottenham Green, N17
- Mike Ford Haggerston, N1
- Sofia Ruge Sydenham Hill, SE22
- Jacqueline Anderson Oscott, B42
- Jon Clark Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Suzanne Delves New Malden, KT3
- Llinos Williams Kingswood, KT20
- Dr Margaret Nwagwu Wollaton, NG8
- Oliver J. Beckett Wood Green, N22
- Janette Sedgebeer Sydenham, SE26
- EnglishTutor1052 Kentish Town, NW5
- Nicholas Prasad Crouch End, N8
- Seval (Miss) Cockfosters, N14
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Mark Parris South Norwood, SE25
- Sam Kam Edgbaston, B16
- Mrs Rehana Goodmayes, IG3
- Miss Olubi Ealing Broadway, W5
- Monica Janssens Rye, TN36
- Alice Marshall Earlsfield, SW17
- Peta Cornish Cricklewood, NW2
- Anisha Thomas Earl's Court, W85
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 1 English
- Personal Message
- I am a retired primary school teacher with over 35 years in the primary field.
I am very keen for children to feel excited by challenges and learning and believe all can succeed with careful structure and progression.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I am a primary specialist with expertise in teaching Maths and English.
I have taught 11+ students for the Lincolnshire exams.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I hold a B.Ed and a MAST qualification. This is a primary maths specialist award.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Over 35 years in the classroom with all kinds of children. I have taught Reception to Year 6.
My experience lies in phonics for young readers and English and Mathematics in Key Stage 2.
I have experience in teaching dyslexic children and have a dyslexic child myself.
I have taught children for the Bourne Grammar 11+ exams and use Bond materials primarily to support their learning.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £25 an hour and can travel to your house should you wish (within a 10 mile radius of Stamford)
Should you wish to pair up with another child eg 11+ pairs can work well, the charge is £35 an hour.
If you have a child that is slow to start reading I am happy to fit in 1/2 hour or 3/4 hour slots, depending on the child's concentration span.
For picking children up from school and taking them for a tutorial the charge is an extra £10.
- Where do you teach?
- My home is in the heart of Stamford very near to the High School for Girls.
I can travel to your house if you feel a home environment is better. My radius is 10 miles from Stamford.
- When are you available?
- I am available Wednesday and Thursday after school.
I am always available in school holidays and am happy to fit in extra boosters in pre SATS.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Any primary age children.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I am able to support 11+
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes. It is issued by Peterborough Education Services. I also work as a teacher in schools supporting groups.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Bath University
Send a message to Tricia
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more