Key Stage 1 French Tuition in Barnet (Edgware, Finchley, Hendon, Mill Hill and Golders Green)
Tutors in Barnet
- Alex Wingfield Highbury, N16
- Reet Järvik (Mrs) Long Eaton, NG10
- Déborah Natanson Southside, EH8
- Suzanne Delves New Malden, KT3
- Caroline Thomson Crofton and Ryhill, WF1
- Rosemary S L Beard Sutton Central, SM2
- Jesse Dupre Clapham Common, SW4
- Chris Heaven Pennsylvania, EX4
- Christine Sautereau-Chandley Royal Tunbridge Wells, TN3
- Aisha Rafique Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Alex Rennard Leyton, E10
- Monica Janssens Rye, TN36
- Michelle C Gibson Tettenhall, WV6
- Claire de Belloy Dalston, E8
- Helen McMahon BA Hons West Drayton, UB7
- Julien Presles Central Edinburgh, EH8
- Giuliana Secchi Wells, BA5
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 1 French
- Personal Message
- I have been successfully tutoring for the last 10 years. I teach up to GCSE but most of my work is preparing pupils for their 11+ entrance exams for selective schools. I guarantee a noticeable improvement in the standard of your Maths and English.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach Maths, English, History and French from primary school to GCSE, and verbal and non verbal reasoning. I am happy to teach two pupils together, or a small group for children who have similar difficulties to your child. Obviously this will be at a discounted rate, and your child will still get personal attention.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I attended City of London School for Girls.
BA Hons from UCL in History
PGCE from UOL
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been tutoring privately for over ten years. I coach pupils for the entrance exams for the local private schools - Henrietta Barnett, City of London, South Hampstead, Highgate and UCS. I have much experience in teaching exam techniques and raising the standard of pupils' work. I concentrate on boosting children's confidence so that they are able to tackle more challenging tasks.
- How much do you charge?
- Between 28 - 32 pounds/ hour. Bank holiday special - 20 pound/ hour or 15 pound each for pairs.
- Where do you teach?
- I tutor both at my own home in Golders Green and at the tutee's. I am happy to travel 5 miles to your home including the areas of Hendon, Edgware, Hampstead and Mill Hill.
- When are you available?
- Weekdays 4- 8 PM and Sunday all day. I am available for booster classes during the winter holidays for individuals or small groups.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- KS1, KS2, KS3, KS4
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- 7+, 11+, 13+, SATS, GCSE
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I have taught a family - starting with the oldest who is currently 16 years old, and prepared him for entrance to City of London at 13+. I have also taught his brother and sister both of whom gained a place in more than one private school. I have just finished tutoring a 7 year old who is transferring from a state school to a private school. Many of my pupils are sitting for selective schools in September and January. I have a 90% success rate.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I can give references on request. I can show you how to raise your standard. After just a few weeks you will be surprised how much easier you are finding your work in school.
Send a message to Grace Bokor
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more