Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition
See Also: Show
- Jacqueline Anderson Oscott, B42
- Kathryn Drury Cross Gates, LS15
- Alex Wingfield Bloomsbury, W1T
- Alex Rennard Leyton, E10
- Dan Martin Huddersfield, HD1
- Adrian Beckett Muswell Hill, N10
- Llinos Williams Kingswood, KT20
- Mike Ford Haggerston, N1
- Dr Margaret Nwagwu Wollaton, NG8
- Amy Yuan LRAM Gloucester Road, SW7
- Abi Mogul Perivale, HA0
- Nigel Singh Frognal, NW3
- Monica Janssens Rye, TN36
- Peta Cornish Cricklewood, NW2
- Amir Hussain Bermondsey, SE1
- Giuliana Secchi Wells, BA5
- Mrs Rehana Goodmayes, IG3
- David Wells Cricklewood, NW2
- Sam Kam Edgbaston, B16
- Oliver J. Beckett Wood Green, N22
- Emily Forster Earlsdon, CV5
- Mrs Thanvi South Woodford, E18
- Mrs Bhatia Gants Hill, IG5
- Guillaume Fulham, SW6
- Mark Parris South Norwood, SE25
- Faisal101 Central Birmingham, B6
- Trish Almlof Wimbledon, SW20
- Abigail Williams Tottenham Green, N17
- Tiffani Vinyard Hemel Hempstead, HP2
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- J Preece Ravenscourt Park, W4
- Harri Parish Brixton, SE24
- Louisa Gray Isleworth, TW7
- Alexandra Charalamb Enfield, EN1
- Mohammad Bari Forest Gate, E7
- Suzanne Delves New Malden, KT3
- Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor Hampstead, NW3
- Mrs. Preeti Baviskar North Finchley, N12
- Mike Chick Whipton & Barton, EX4
- Jon Clark Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Joanne Leach Southgate, N14
- Michael Drayton Chislehurst, BR7
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Sowmya Kennington, SE1
- zhiying Heathrow, UB7
- Philippa Briscoe Biggleswade, SG18
- Geek School Ltd Bromley, BR1
- Miss Olubi Ealing Broadway, W5
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- Tina Hemphill Banbury, OX16
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 1 Maths
- Personal Message
- I'm a supportive and dedicated tutor with a passion for encouraging my students to enjoy learning. A PhD student in English Literature, I enjoy showing my students that studying English doesn't have to be a chore.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I offer lessons by e-mail and Skype.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach:
13+ Common Entrance (English, History, RS);
English, Maths, Science and History up to Key Stage 3;
Humanities subjects at GCSE and A-Level;
English at degree level; and
English as a Foreign Language.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a first class English degree from Cambridge University. I have a Master's degree in English Literature from University College London, which I passed with distinction; and I am currently studying for a PhD in English.
I have three A-levels, in English, Music and Film Studies (all A's), Grade 5 Music Theory and Grade 8 piano (which I passed with distinction).
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have worked as a private tutor for over two years, teaching common entrance, Key Stage 3, GCSE and A-level English, and English at degree level. I have helped my students achieve excellent grades: recent results include a high B in GCSE English (improved from an E) and an A in A-level English (improved from a C).
I have taught English as a Foreign Language, English Literature IB and Theory of Knowledge IB at summer schools for the last three years.
I also currently work as a freelance editor, helping professional writers by editing and proofreading their work.
- How much do you charge?
- My standard fee is £35 per hour. This is subject to negotiation - if, for example, I am teaching two or more members of the same family, or if lessons are longer than an hour, I will offer a reduced rate. I do not charge extra for travel.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at students' homes; I am also happy to teach in public spaces, such as libraries or cafes, if this is preferable. My tuition base is North London, but I am willing to travel.
- When are you available?
- I am available on weekday afternoons and on weekends. I can also offer tuition on weekdays during school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I work with beginners (aged 7 onwards) up to undergraduate level. I also offer Oxbridge entrance tuition.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I am currently applying for a DBS Certificate.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Birkbeck, University of London; University College London; and Girton College, Cambridge University.
Send a message to Abigail Williams
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more