Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition
See Also: Maths; A-level Maths; A-level Maths (Further); GCSE Maths; Higher Maths; IB Maths; IGCSE Maths; Key Stage 2 Maths; Key Stage 3 Maths; National 4/5 Maths; Scottish Primary 1-3 Maths; Scottish Primary 4-7 Maths; Scottish Secondary 1-2 Maths; University Maths
|Jon Clark||Welwyn Garden City, AL7|
|Sam Kam||Soho, B16|
|Jacqueline Anderson||Oscott, B42|
|Giuliana Secchi||Wells, BA5|
|Shu-Chen Warner||Caterham, CR3|
|Samantha Pettifer||Paddox, CV22|
|Sara Sewell||Paddox, CV22|
|Ruth Farrell||Burton, DE15|
|Mohammad Bari||Forest Gate, E7|
|Mrs Thanvi||Snaresbrook, E18|
|Mike Chick||Whipton & Barton, EX4|
|Abi Mogul||Perivale, HA0|
|Tiffani Vinyard||Hemel Hempstead, HP2|
|Mrs Bhatia||Gants Hill, IG5|
|Suzanne Delves||New Malden, KT3|
|Llinos Williams||Kingswood, KT20|
|Mike Ford||Haggerston, N1|
|Mrs. Preeti Baviskar||Arnos Grove, N12|
|Joanne Leach||Southgate, N14|
|Abigail Williams||Archway, N15|
|Alex Wingfield||Highbury, N16|
|Oliver Beckett||Wood Green, N22|
|David Wells||Cricklewood, NW2|
|Peta Cornish||Cricklewood, NW2|
|Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor||Hampstead, NW3|
|Tina Hemphill||Banbury, OX16|
|Julie Roberts||Efford and Lipson, PL3|
|Amir Hussain||Bermondsey, SE1|
|Adrian Beckett||Plumstead, SE18|
|Harri Parish||Brixton, SE24|
|Mark Parris||South Norwood, SE25|
|Amy Yuan LRAM||Gloucester Road, SW7|
|Abdur-Rahman Chachia||Balham, SW17|
|Rachel deG||Earlsfield, SW17|
|Louisa Gray||Isleworth, TW7|
|richardg||North Richmond, TW10|
|Kap Anand||South Harrow, UB5|
|Joseph Alexander||Marylebone, W1|
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 1 Maths
- Personal Message
- A Warm Welcome! I am experienced in teaching Chinese and Maths. I am currently working as a Supply Teaching Assistant for KS1, KS2 and KS3.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach key Stage 1 Maths, Mandarin (writing, reading, listening, speaking), from total beginners to Key stage 1, Key Stage 2 and Key Stage 3 level. I also teach Adult Mandarin.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design, University of Arts London Camberwell Foundation in Visual Art and Design, Goldsmith University Ming-Ai (London) Institute-Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language (Mandarin) Community Interpreting Level 3 QFC Bookkeeping Level 1 manual Bookkeeping Level 1 computerise- currently
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have been teaching Mandarin for more than 5 years. I have been teaching in private (Secondary)schools, Saturday Language School and individual lesson. Currently I am teaching at one Secondary grammar school, one private primary school and individually in my students' houses. I am also working as a supply teaching assistant part time.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £25for an hour. £20 for 45minutes. £15 for half an hour. I will charge travel expenses if I am requested to travel to the student's home.
- Where do you teach?
- I am located in Caterham but I am willing to travel to other parts of the city. I can do my teaching at home or at the student's home.
- When are you available?
- I am available from Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday during the day and evening, which can be discussed.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I am able to teach all ages and abilities.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- I can prepare students for KS1, KS2, GCSE exams.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have a current up-to-date CRB
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- By skype.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Ming-Ai London Institute -Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- At moment I am teaching 3 different level classes at Saturday language school and a few individual students privately.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Always revise! Practice! and Do your best.
Send a message to Shu-Chen Warner
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more