Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition
See Also: Show
- Suzanne Delves New Malden, KT3
- Tina Hemphill Banbury, OX16
- Geek School Ltd Bickley, BR1
- Mrs Bhatia Gants Hill, IG5
- Tiffani Vinyard Hemel Hempstead, HP2
- Akanke Palfrey, WS1
- Trish Almlof Wimbledon, SW20
- Faisal101 Central Birmingham, B6
- Mrs Rehana Goodmayes, IG3
- Alexandra Charalamb Enfield, EN1
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- zhiying Heathrow, UB7
- Joanne Leach Southgate, N14
- Dr Margaret Nwagwu Wollaton, NG8
- Jacqueline Anderson Oscott, B42
- Monica Janssens Rye, TN36
- Alex Wingfield Highbury, N16
- Philippa Briscoe Biggleswade, SG18
- Mike Chick Whipton & Barton, EX4
- Abi Mogul Perivale, HA0
- Sam Kam Edgbaston, B16
- Mohammad Bari Forest Gate, E7
- Kap Anand South Harrow, UB5
- Oliver J. Beckett Wood Green, N22
- Abigail Williams Tottenham Green, N17
- Llinos Williams Kingswood, KT20
- Giuliana Secchi Wells, BA5
- J Preece Ravenscourt Park, W4
- Alex Rennard Leyton, E10
- Adrian Beckett Muswell Hill, N10
- David Wells Cricklewood, NW2
- Mike Ford Haggerston, N1
- Michael Drayton Chislehurst, BR7
- Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor Hampstead, NW3
- Mrs. Preeti Baviskar North Finchley, N12
- Louisa Gray Isleworth, TW7
- Mark Parris South Norwood, SE25
- Sowmya Kennington, SE1
- Sara Sewell Paddox, CV22
- Mrs Thanvi South Woodford, E18
- Nigel Singh Frognal, NW3
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Harri Parish Brixton, SE24
- Jon Clark Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Peta Cornish Cricklewood, NW2
- Amir Hussain Bermondsey, SE1
- Miss Olubi Ealing Broadway, W5
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 1 Maths
- Personal Message
- I am a popular private tutor based in Ealing and I specialise in helping students to succeed in school entrance exams such as the 7+, 11+ & 13+. I'm the author of Clever Comprehension, 11+ Vocabulary. Featured in The Guardian and Sunday Times.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am happy to tutor online tutoring via Google+ or Skype. Online tuition lessons include email support for homework, past paper practice and coursework feedback.
Furthermore, I am able to provide help with proofreading, personal statement writing and coursework feedback through email communication.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Entrance exams for private and grammar schools including the 5+, 7+, 11+ & 13+ exams.
English (Early Years - GCSE)
Maths (KS1 and 2)
Independent school and university entrance preparation. (Including interview practice, Russell Group application preparation, proofreading and personal statement writing)
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Graduate of Durham University.
A Level qualifications in Classical Civilisation, English Literature, Religious Studies and Sociology.
10 GCSE qualifications-A*-C including English, Maths and Double Science.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Over the years, I have helped hundreds of students to increase their confidence, study more effectively and achieve stellar examination results. Furthermore, I previously taught English (EFL) at the world's largest and most established language school.
Teaching students from such a variety of academic & cultural backgrounds has given me the opportunity to work with children and adults from across the world and I have been praised for my ability to engage students, achieve optimal academic results and make a positive impact in the lives of my students and their families.
I hold weekly tuition courses for primary level English and 11-Plus exam preparation. The next course begins on October 24th and will be held on Saturday mornings in Ealing (W7).
- How much do you charge?
- Please note that the above fees are based on online tuition. The cost of one-to-one (face-to-face tuition) is £55 per hour.
For group classes, intensive courses and revision boot-camps, please visit my website using the link above.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach mostly from home and only travel to students for one-to-one lessons on an exceptional basis.
However, in the past I have travelled to students in areas including: Ealing, Hanwell, Acton, Uxbridge, Harrow, Hayes, Ickenham, Ruislip, Greenford, Southall, Primrose Hill, Mayfair, Kensington, Fulham, Hammersmith, Chelsea, Chiswick, Turnham Green and Richmond.
If you live abroad and request the services of an online tutor or governess, please contact me to discuss.
- When are you available?
- I have the following slots available:
Mondays from 10am - 7pm
Tuesdays from 10am-4pm (for online or one-to-one lessons). Ideal for international students or adults who would like English tuition during the day.
Thursdays from 10am- 4pm
Sundays from 4pm-7pm
Please feel free to contact me to discuss your needs.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Ages 5-11 (Primary level English and Mathematics)
Ages 15-18 (GCSE/ A Level)
5+, 7+, 11+, 13+ school entrance exams
Ages 14-18 (GCSE English)
Aged 18 and above (EFL for adults who'd like to learn English)
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- 7+, 11+, 13+ school entrance exams.
A Level Sociology
EFL (English as a Foreign Language)
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- University of Durham.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- Nearly all of my students have obtained places at top grammar and private schools including The Royal Grammar School, QE Boys, Westminster, Haberdasher's Aske's, City of London Boys, St Paul's, Harrow School, Henrietta Barnett and St Bernard's. The average score for my students who sat the Buckinghamshire 11+ exams in 2014 was 160. The pass mark was 121. One of my students scored an incredible 179 points.
In 2014, every single one of my students passed their 11+ exam (including the Durham University CEM exam).
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- My message for students is that they should always be focused, work hard and remember that everything that you do now will pay off in due course.
Always persist and commit yourself fully to achieving excellence in all that you do.
Send a message to Miss Olubi
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more