Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition
See Also: Show
- Louisa Gray Isleworth, TW7
- Mark Parris South Norwood, SE25
- Faisal101 Central Birmingham, B6
- Giuliana Secchi Wells, BA5
- Joanne Leach Southgate, N14
- Suzanne Delves New Malden, KT3
- Michael Drayton Chislehurst, BR7
- Miss Olubi Ealing Broadway, W5
- Alexandra Charalamb Enfield, EN1
- Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor Hampstead, NW3
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- Harri Parish Brixton, SE24
- Amir Hussain Bermondsey, SE1
- Dr Margaret Nwagwu Wollaton, NG8
- Guillaume Fulham, SW6
- Llinos Williams Kingswood, KT20
- Philippa Briscoe Biggleswade, SG18
- Dan Martin Huddersfield, HD1
- Tina Hemphill Banbury, OX16
- zhiying Heathrow, UB7
- Mike Ford Haggerston, N1
- Abigail Williams Tottenham Green, N17
- Trish Almlof Wimbledon, SW20
- Mrs Rehana Goodmayes, IG3
- David Wells Cricklewood, NW2
- Monica Janssens Rye, TN36
- Alex Rennard Leyton, E10
- Peta Cornish Cricklewood, NW2
- Mrs. Preeti Baviskar North Finchley, N12
- Abi Mogul Perivale, HA0
- Mohammad Bari Forest Gate, E7
- Nigel Singh Frognal, NW3
- Kathryn Drury Cross Gates, LS15
- Alex Wingfield Bloomsbury, W1T
- Jacqueline Anderson Oscott, B42
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- Oliver J. Beckett Wood Green, N22
- Amy Yuan LRAM Gloucester Road, SW7
- Mike Chick Whipton & Barton, EX4
- Jon Clark Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Sam Kam Edgbaston, B16
- Tiffani Vinyard Hemel Hempstead, HP2
- Mrs Thanvi South Woodford, E18
- J Preece Ravenscourt Park, W4
- Sowmya Kennington, SE1
- Emily Forster Earlsdon, CV5
- Mrs Bhatia Gants Hill, IG5
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Geek School Ltd Bromley, BR1
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 1 Maths
- Personal Message
- I want all my students to succeed and believe that hard work and determination will prevail. I love learning and teach my students first and foremost how to learn and how to build their own self-confidence to learn independently.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Skype - though this would be last resort - Face to face is infinitely preferable for my style of teaching
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- Sciences and Mathematics - KS1 to GCSE
A Level Chemistry and Physics
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BSc. (Hons) Chemistry II(i) - Bristol University
A Levels - Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics
AO Levels - Mathematics (Pure), Mathematics (Pure and Applied)
O Levels - Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Human Biology, English, English Lit, History, French, German
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am a highly experienced trainer / consultant with many years spent in the classroom and in commercial organisations. I have a great deal of life experience and underpin my academic teaching with preparing young people for the adult world of work.
- How much do you charge?
- £40 for A-level
£35 for KS3
£30 for KS1 / KS2
I offer discounts for bulk purchase (10+ lessons) and advance payment
- Where do you teach?
- Teach at home in South Norwood / Crystal Palace
Travel to surrounding areas (Croydon, Coulsdon, Purley, Bromley, West Wickham, Kenley, Caterham, Whyteleaf)
Travel to Central, South-East and South-West London
- When are you available?
- Weekday evenings and weekends - please enquire for availability
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- 11-18 KS1-3
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- KS1-3 exams - English, Maths, Science
GCSE - Maths and Science
A-Level Chemistry / Physics
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Applied - in progress
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I learned to train and teach under one of the foremost professional trainers in the UK
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- L is studying AS Physics in a highly-acclaimed and high achieving independent school and failed Autumn term mock exams with "E" grade. After only 3 targeted 2 hour sessions, he raised his grade to "B" in the Spring term interim mocks. He is quoted as saying "Mark is the only person who can make me understand Physics".
As an 11 year old, Izzy was struggling in many subjects (maths in particular) at her new, independent all-girls school and found it difficult to find the inspiration to learn. I quickly spotted her innate enthusiasm and delight in physical activity and craft. I developed a course of summer holiday learning for Izzy which involved building a scale model of the Solar System to harness her fascination with astronomy and apply geometry and arithmetic concepts in a real way (Mercury was a pea 100 metres from the Sun in the middle of a field and we had to show where Jupiter would be on an ordnance survey map using a compass and ruler!).
I taught A triple science throughout her GCSE years. A succession of poor supply teachers at her state school had left her struggling with the basics of GCSE science. A's mother was delighted with her progress and especially proud when she achieved grade A in all her science GCSEs. "A is convinced she would have failed without you"
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I will teach you to succeed - if you put in the effort
We will be focused and determined, have fun and learn together - if you put in the effort
I will show you how to be the best you can be - but you must put in the effort
I want you to teach me things I don't yet know -- I will put in the effort
Send a message to Mark Parris
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more