Online Key Stage 1 Maths Tutors / Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition
See Also: Maths; A-level Maths; A-level Maths (Further); GCSE Maths; Higher Maths; IB Maths; IGCSE Maths; Key Stage 2 Maths; Key Stage 3 Maths; National 4/5 Maths; Scottish Primary 1-3 Maths; Scottish Primary 4-7 Maths; Scottish Secondary 1-2 Maths; STEP; University Maths
- Amy Yuan LRAM Gloucester Road, SW7
- Faisal101 Central Birmingham, B6
- Rachel deG Earlsfield, SW17
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- Akanke Palfrey, WS1
- Louisa Gray Isleworth, TW7
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Abdur-Rahman Chachia Balham, SW17
- Sowmya Kennington, SE1
- zhiying Heathrow, UB7
- Zaen Huddersfield, HD3
- Abigail Williams Archway, N15
- Llinos Williams Kingswood, KT20
- Alex Wingfield Highbury, N16
- Tiffani Vinyard Hemel Hempstead, HP2
- Mrs. Preeti Baviskar Arnos Grove, N12
- Sam Kam Edgbaston, B16
- Jon Clark Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Joseph Alexander Marylebone, W1
- Nigel Singh Frognal, NW3
- Alex Rennard Leyton, E10
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- Tina Hemphill Banbury, OX16
- Mike Chick Whipton & Barton, EX4
- Harri Parish Brixton, SE24
- Mrs Bhatia Gants Hill, IG5
- Giuliana Secchi Wells, BA5
- Monica Janssens Rye, TN36
- Abi Mogul Perivale, HA0
- Michael Drayton Chislehurst, BR7
- Suzanne Delves New Malden, KT3
- Ruth Farrell Burton, DE15
- Dr Margaret Nwagwu Wollaton, NG8
- Mohammad Bari Forest Gate, E7
- Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor Hampstead, NW3
- Mark Parris South Norwood, SE25
- Joanne Leach Southgate, N14
- Miss Olubi Ealing Broadway, W5
- Kap Anand South Harrow, UB5
- Jacqueline Anderson Oscott, B42
- Sara Sewell Paddox, CV22
- J Preece Ravenscourt Park, W4
- Adrian Beckett Plumstead, SE18
- Amir Hussain Bermondsey, SE1
- Mike Ford Haggerston, N1
- Shu-Chen Warner Caterham, CR3
- Oliver Beckett Wood Green, N22
- Mrs Thanvi Snaresbrook, E18
- David Wells Cricklewood, NW2
- Trish Almlof Wimbledon, SW20
- Peta Cornish Cricklewood, NW2
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 1 Maths
- Personal Message
- I am a qualified Primary School Teacher full of useful tricks/techniques to pass exams. I can provide high quality, interactive sessions which I guarantee will work! - Currently unavailable due to no available time slots for new students.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Available to give online tutoring through Skype.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I am trained to teach all subjects in KS1 and KS2.
My main expertise lies in KS2 Maths and English especially SATs preparation as I am currently a Year 6 Teacher.
Other subjects include:
11+ exams and SATs preparation
KS1 English and Maths
KS1 and 2 Computing
Football, Cricket and Rugby - I am a keen sportsman who plays these three sports on a regular basis. I can provide high quality one to one coaching for these sports.
GCSE Geography and Business Studies.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Qualified Primary School Teacher (PGCE)
Master's degree in Politics, Globalisation and Environment from King's College London
2:1 BA Hons in Politics and Geography from Loughborough University
A Levels: 4A-C's
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have worked with all ages. I've been a qualified Primary School Teacher in Highbury, London for 2 years. I am currently teaching Year 6 (SATS) and responsible for teaching Computing to all KS2. Before that I taught across KS1 and 2 as an unqualified teacher at a Private School in Kensington, London. I have 2 years TA experience covering all ages at Primary School level. Coaching experience in Football, Cricket and Rugby.
- How much do you charge?
- KS1 and 2: £20 per hour.
SATs and 11+ exam preparation: £30 per hour.
Initia consultation - free of charge.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at students' homes or my own. Whichever is easiest! I live in Canonbury, Islington and teach in Highbury.
- When are you available?
- Available weekdays in the evening. All day on weekends. During school holidays available every day of the week!
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages but specialise in primary school ages.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- SATs - All levels.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Send a message to Mike Ford
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more