Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition in Birmingham and Sutton Coldfield
Tutors in Birmingham
Nearby Tuition Centres
Tutors travelling to Birmingham
- Harri Parish Brixton, SE24
- Mike Chick Whipton & Barton, EX4
- Llinos Williams Kingswood, KT20
- Ruth Farrell Burton, DE15
- Mohammad Bari Forest Gate, E7
- Shu-Chen Warner Caterham, CR3
- J Preece Ravenscourt Park, W4
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Kap Anand South Harrow, UB5
- Joseph Alexander Marylebone, W1
- Amir Hussain Bermondsey, SE1
- Abdur-Rahman Chachia Balham, SW17
- Nigel Singh Frognal, NW3
- Mrs Thanvi Snaresbrook, E18
- Abigail Williams Archway, N15
- Trish Almlof Wimbledon, SW20
- Mark Parris South Norwood, SE25
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- Oliver J. Beckett Wood Green, N22
- Peta Cornish Cricklewood, NW2
- Suzanne Delves New Malden, KT3
- Abi Mogul Perivale, HA0
- Sara Sewell Paddox, CV22
- Giuliana Secchi Wells, BA5
- Sowmya Kennington, SE1
- Tina Hemphill Banbury, OX16
- Tiffani Vinyard Hemel Hempstead, HP2
- Alex Wingfield Highbury, N16
- Alex Rennard Leyton, E10
- Mrs. Preeti Baviskar North Finchley, N12
- Akanke Palfrey, WS1
- Mrs Bhatia Gants Hill, IG5
- Joanne Leach Southgate, N14
- David Wells Cricklewood, NW2
- Zaen Huddersfield, HD3
- Jon Clark Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Rachel deG Earlsfield, SW17
- Mike Ford Haggerston, N1
- Miss Olubi Ealing Broadway, W5
- Michael Drayton Chislehurst, BR7
- Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor Hampstead, NW3
- Dr Margaret Nwagwu Wollaton, NG8
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- Monica Janssens Rye, TN36
- zhiying Heathrow, UB7
- Louisa Gray Isleworth, TW7
- Adrian Beckett Plumstead, SE18
- Geek School Ltd Bickley, BR1
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 1 Maths
- Personal Message
- Qualified female teacher.
Based in Birmingham.
Ring 07943869967 for further details or contact us through our website www.elevenplustuition.co.uk
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Non Verbal Reasoning
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Fully Qualified Primary school teacher with Qualified teacher status.
I currently teach in school so am fully aware of what methods to use and employ to get the best out of my students.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Over 15 years of teaching experience within Birmingham Primary Schools. I have experience of having taught in Bournville, Balsall Heath, Alum Rock, Ladywood to name a few areas so therefore I have a real breadth of children's styles of learning and individual needs.
Specialising in KS1, KS2 and SAT'S teaching.
11+ teaching fascinates me and the challenge it poses is what drives me :-)
I also have experience of The Appeals System (let's hope it doesn't get to that!)
- How much do you charge?
- £12.50 per hour and a one off registration fee of £15.00. This covers items of stationery, any photocopying and handouts etc
Contact for 1 - 1 lessons.
- Where do you teach?
- I teach from home. This works much better in terms of 'quality' teaching as all resources (books, computers, TV and ipads) are 'at hand' and can be accessed readily and used within teaching sessions. Also feedback from parents has been their child works better elsewhere...rather than within their own home environment. Don't forget the 11+ won't be sat at home !!
- When are you available?
- Saturdays during the day.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- All ages and all levels at Primary school level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- SAT's KS 1 & 2
Private school exams including KES, Priory, St. Georges, Edgbaston High and Wolverhampton Grammar to name a few....
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- This facility is not available at the present time.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Yes NASUWT
BACP (student member expiring 05/15)
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Birmingham University.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
Wanting to succeed
Funny in a humorous way...
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I am friendly, not too strict but I do expect you to want to work and you need to complete any homework that I give you.
Also I always say to my students "Those that try hard and work hard are normally the ones who go on to succeed"
In terms of success, some of my successful students will be going to K.E. Camphill for boys, Bishop Vesey, Queen Mary's for Boys, Sutton Girls and King Edward VIth Handsworth Grammar School for Girls this September 2015. :-)
Which school would you like to be successful for ?
Send a message to Sam Kam
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more