Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition in Guildford
Tutors in Guildford
- Sorry no tutors found
Tutors travelling to Guildford
- Graham James Gloucester Road, W8
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Mrs Thanvi Snaresbrook, E18
- David Wells Cricklewood, NW2
- Faisal101 Central Birmingham, B6
- Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor Hampstead, NW3
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- Ruth Farrell Burton, DE15
- Jon Clark Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- Llinos Williams Kingswood, KT20
- Nigel Singh Frognal, NW3
- J Preece Ravenscourt Park, W4
- Sam Kam Edgbaston, B16
- Abdur-Rahman Chachia Balham, SW17
- Joanne Leach Southgate, N14
- Oliver J. Beckett Wood Green, N22
- Tina Hemphill Banbury, OX16
- Mrs Bhatia Gants Hill, IG5
- Jacqueline Anderson Oscott, B42
- Zaen Huddersfield, HD3
- Sowmya Kennington, SE1
- Mike Chick Whipton & Barton, EX4
- Kap Anand South Harrow, UB5
- Geek School Ltd Bickley, BR1
- Harri Parish Brixton, SE24
- Suzanne Delves New Malden, KT3
- Monica Janssens Rye, TN36
- Mrs. Preeti Baviskar North Finchley, N12
- Amir Hussain Bermondsey, SE1
- Mike Ford Haggerston, N1
- Rachel deG Earlsfield, SW17
- Mark Parris South Norwood, SE25
- Akanke Palfrey, WS1
- Alex Wingfield Highbury, N16
- Louisa Gray Isleworth, TW7
- Giuliana Secchi Wells, BA5
- Trish Almlof Wimbledon, SW20
- Shu-Chen Warner Caterham, CR3
- Alex Rennard Leyton, E10
- Adrian Beckett Plumstead, SE18
- Joseph Alexander Marylebone, W1
- zhiying Heathrow, UB7
- Sara Sewell Paddox, CV22
- Peta Cornish Cricklewood, NW2
- Abi Mogul Perivale, HA0
- Michael Drayton Chislehurst, BR7
- Tiffani Vinyard Hemel Hempstead, HP2
- Mohammad Bari Forest Gate, E7
- Miss Olubi Ealing Broadway, W5
- Dr Margaret Nwagwu Wollaton, NG8
- Abigail Williams Archway, N15
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 1 Maths
- Personal Message
- My name is Graham and I'm a young and enthusiastic tutor with considerable private tutoring experience (5 years). I'm available across London and in Surrey and Berkshire! I'm very proud to work with two of London's top education consultancies.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- A2, AS, IB, GCSE and KS1-3 Geography.
English as a Foreign Language (EFL) including preparation for the IELTS, KET, PET, FCE (Cambridge First Certificate), CAE and CPE examinations.
13+ exam for Common Entrance (Geography, English, Maths and Science).
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- - Considerable private tutoring experience (5 years) including most recently coaching an applicant successfully for entry to Dulwich and Sevenoaks schools.
- Geography BSc (Hons), Royal Holloway, University of London.
- I am on the books of two of London's best education consultancies.
- Cambridge CELTA (Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching).
- A levels in English Language and Literature (Grade A). Further A levels in Geography and Art and Design.
- 11 GCSEs (A* to A).
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I am very proud to work with two of London's best education consultancies. I have also been a private tutor for 5 years.
I currently tutor a wide range of Geography students (at A2, AS, GCSE and KS1-3) and always enjoy the variation of tutoring a truly wide-ranging subject. If there’s one thing I particularly enjoy, it is how it is possible to encourage students to relate to and absorb what I cover with them by eliciting their own observations from travel or wider knowledge of places and cultures. It’s a subject that really is about considering how the world works (and what might be expected in the future!)
A sample of my most recent experience includes preparing a number of A level students for the Bridging the Development Gap, Energy Security, Biodiversity under Threat and The Technological Fix topics as part of the Edexcel A2 level Geography syllabus. I have also recently prepared a student for both the AQA World Cities and Ecosystems: Change and Challenge topics.
I also have recent experience tutoring GCSE students requiring tuition in topics that include Ecosystems, River Environments, Urban Environments, Rural Environments, Weather and Climate, The Coastal Zone, Ice on the Land and Population Change in preparation for both the Edexcel and AQA GCSE Geography syllabi.
Finally, I have experience preparing 13+ Common Entrance students who require preparation for the Geography aspect of this examination.
**English as a Foreign Language**
I have privately tutored English as a Foreign Language for a number of years and I hold a University of Cambridge CELTA language teaching certificate. I am extremely proud to have trained at International House London and my experience includes teaching English to over 20 different students (from beginner to advanced and from age 5 to adult). I have specific experience preparing students for the Cambridge language examinations (including CAE and IELTS) but I also have a large amount of experience providing English tuition through games and interactive language activities for younger learners. Regardless of age, I devote a lot of time to planning my lessons to ensure they are fun and relevant to each of my students’ interests and learning styles.
**13+ Common Entrance (Geography, Maths, English and Science)**
I am available to tutor students in Geography, Maths, English and Science in preparation for the 13+ Common Entrance examination.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £75/hour (I charge a small amount for travel to locations outside of London - I hope this sounds fair!)
- Where do you teach?
- I travel to my students' homes anywhere in London. I am also available in Surrey and Berkshire including Sunningdale, Virginia Water, Weybridge, Wentworth, Englefield Green, Ascot, Egham, Windsor and Eton.
Within London I can travel anywhere (North London, West London, South London and East London) including Kensington, Knightsbridge, Gloucester Road, Notting Hill, Holland Park, Mayfair, Green Park, Chelsea, Bayswater, Parsons Green, West Kensington, Earls Court, Camden, Ealing, Greenwich, Hammersmith, Clapham, Fulham, Hampstead, Harrow, Hounslow, Islington, Kingston upon Thames, Lambeth, Belsize Park, Richmond, Southwark, Sutton, Cheam, Ewell, Wandsworth, Westminster and Wimbledon.
- When are you available?
- 7 days / week from 9am to 9pm
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach students of all ages (from Primary to A level). Please see my individual subject information for the exact subject levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- A2 level
GCSE / IGCSE
13+ Common Entrance
IELTS, FCE, CAE, KET, PET, CPE
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- I am available to tutor through Skype and have a good amount of experience using it to give interesting lessons that are interactive and that make use of the program's features!
Send a message to Graham James
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more