Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition in Harrow (Pinner, Stanmore, Hatch End, Wealdstone, Rayners Lane)
Tutors in Harrow
- Haran Harrow on the Hill, HA2
Nearby Tuition Centres
Tutors travelling to Harrow
- Trish Almlof Wimbledon, SW20
- Mrs. Preeti Baviskar North Finchley, N12
- J Preece Ravenscourt Park, W4
- Alex Wingfield Highbury, N16
- Mark Parris South Norwood, SE25
- Harri Parish Brixton, SE24
- Nigel Singh Frognal, NW3
- Tina Hemphill Banbury, OX16
- Joanne Leach Southgate, N14
- Llinos Williams Kingswood, KT20
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- zhiying Heathrow, UB7
- Mrs Bhatia Gants Hill, IG5
- Abi Mogul Perivale, HA0
- David Wells Cricklewood, NW2
- Philippa Briscoe Biggleswade, SG18
- Giuliana Secchi Wells, BA5
- Mohammad Bari Forest Gate, E7
- Guillaume Fulham, SW6
- Sowmya Kennington, SE1
- Mrs Thanvi South Woodford, E18
- Dr Margaret Nwagwu Wollaton, NG8
- Suzanne Delves New Malden, KT3
- Michael Drayton Chislehurst, BR7
- Louisa Gray Isleworth, TW7
- Mike Ford Haggerston, N1
- Oliver J. Beckett Wood Green, N22
- Mrs Rehana Goodmayes, IG3
- Abigail Williams Tottenham Green, N17
- Tiffani Vinyard Hemel Hempstead, HP2
- Peta Cornish Cricklewood, NW2
- Jon Clark Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Adrian Beckett Muswell Hill, N10
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- Monica Janssens Rye, TN36
- Geek School Ltd Bromley, BR1
- Alexandra Charalamb Enfield, EN1
- Sam Kam Edgbaston, B16
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Amy Yuan LRAM Gloucester Road, SW7
- Mike Chick Whipton & Barton, EX4
- Miss Olubi Ealing Broadway, W5
- Amir Hussain Bermondsey, SE1
- Jacqueline Anderson Oscott, B42
- Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor Hampstead, NW3
- Alex Rennard Leyton, E10
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 1 Maths
- Personal Message
- I am a qualified Maths Teacher.I teach in NITM College now.I cover all exam boards, Edexcel, OCR, & AQA.
A Levels: C1,C2,C3,C4,S1,S2,M1,FP1,FP2,FP3
GCSE:: Higher and Foundation.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach:
Maths - KS2, KS3, GCSE , A-Level ,Adult Learning and University 1st years,
Physics - KS3, GCSE, IGCSE
Chemistry - KS3, GCSE, IGCSE
Biology - KS3 and GCSE ( My other colleague does )
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- BSc Mathematics (Hons). I have been teaching in Harrow for the last 9 years.
I have also passed Maths CIMA exam.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have 5 years experience in teaching. I concentrate my efforts on 'private tuition' in which I have had considerable success and find stimulating and rewarding. I am fully conversant with the Mathematics syllabus throughout Key Stage 2, Key Stage 3, GCSE and A'Level. My aim is to pass this knowledge on to the pupil in a supportive atmosphere, tailoring lessons to the needs of the individual pupil.
I also provide guidance for :
GCSE , A'Level , assignments and coursework
also for University projects and assignments (Maths, Accounting and Computing)
- How much do you charge?
- KS3 - £23 / hour for 1 to 1 and 14 pounds per/hr for group
GCSE - £23 /hour for 1 to 1 and 14 pounds per/hr for group
A'Level - £25 /hour for 1 to 1 and 15 pounds per/hr for group
- Where do you teach?
- I teach at my home and also I do home visits. I normally travel to these places: Harrow-on-the-Hill, Harrow area, South Harrow, Rayners Lane, Central London, Wembley, Barnet, Mill Hill, Northwood, Pinner, Hatchend, Watford, Borehamwood.
I also make longer journeys (anywhere in London) if necessary.
- When are you available?
- I am available during the weekday morning, evening and weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach from KS3 to A'Level,
Preparing students/school teachers for Teaching exams
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- All of my students get good results( A and A* ). The underlying factor for my success is my ability to change my style of teaching according to each student’s ability, including past exam papers and numerous specimen papers.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes I have a CRB.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- This can be arranged.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Greater London Tutors.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Brunel University and Greater London Tutors now I am teaching in NITM College
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- I can help students at any level.