Key Stage 1 Maths Tuition in Shropshire (including Shrewsbury and Oswestry)
Tutors in Shropshire
- Sorry no tutors found
Tutors travelling to Shropshire
- Chance2Learn Sutton Walls, HR1
- Jon Clark Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Faisal101 Central Birmingham, B6
- Sam Kam Edgbaston, B16
- Jacqueline Anderson Oscott, B42
- Giuliana Secchi Wells, BA5
- Michael Drayton Chislehurst, BR7
- Shu-Chen Warner Caterham, CR3
- Sara Sewell Paddox, CV22
- Ruth Farrell Burton, DE15
- Mohammad Bari Forest Gate, E7
- Alex Rennard Leyton, E10
- Mrs Thanvi Snaresbrook, E18
- Mike Chick Whipton & Barton, EX4
- Abi Mogul Perivale, HA0
- Zaen Huddersfield, HD3
- Tiffani Vinyard Hemel Hempstead, HP2
- Mr.Kanesalingam Goodmayes, IG3
- Mrs Bhatia Gants Hill, IG5
- Suzanne Delves New Malden, KT3
- Llinos Williams Kingswood, KT20
- Mike Ford Haggerston, N1
- Mrs. Preeti Baviskar Arnos Grove, N12
- Joanne Leach Southgate, N14
- Abigail Williams Archway, N15
- Alex Wingfield Highbury, N16
- Oliver Beckett Wood Green, N22
- Dr Margaret Nwagwu Wollaton, NG8
- David Wells Cricklewood, NW2
- Peta Cornish Cricklewood, NW2
- Mark W Taylor - Maths Tutor Hampstead, NW3
- Nigel Singh Frognal, NW3
- Tina Hemphill Banbury, OX16
- Amir Hussain Bermondsey, SE1
- Sowmya Kennington, SE1
- Adrian Beckett Plumstead, SE18
- Harri Parish Brixton, SE24
- Mark Parris South Norwood, SE25
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Amy Yuan LRAM Gloucester Road, SW7
- Abdur-Rahman Chachia Balham, SW17
- Rachel deG Earlsfield, SW17
- Trish Almlof Wimbledon, SW20
- Monica Janssens Rye, TN36
- Louisa Gray Isleworth, TW7
- richardg North Richmond, TW10
- Kap Anand South Harrow, UB5
- zhiying Heathrow, UB7
- Joseph Alexander Marylebone, W1
- J Preece Ravenscourt Park, W4
- Miss Olubi Ealing Broadway, W5
- Akanke Palfrey, WS1
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 1 Maths
- Personal Message
- Hello, I’m Sue McManus, I am passionate about supporting children in their learning
so that they can reach their full potential with confidence and develop a love of learning.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- What can I help you with?
Tuition for the key subjects of English and Maths.
11+ and entrance examinations.
Tuition in preparation for SATs examinations in English, Maths and Science
Primary literacy and numeracy, building primary skills for children from the age of 5 years old.
KS3 in English and Maths - building skills in preparation for GCSE.
Many parents say to me "My child has lots of ideas but can't get them down on paper."
Let me assess and find out why.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- Certificate of Education For Teaching
Studying MA in Special Needs
Screening for Dyslexia and Educational Assessments.
Screening for Dyscalculia and Maths Assessment.
Please contact me for further information.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Over 25 years teaching across all of the key stages. Supporting more able and children with special needs.
I have been an Assistant Head, Special Needs Co ordinator and Head of a successful Language and Communication Centre.
- How much do you charge?
- £25 for a full hour tuition and feedback support. Homework available on request. I tutor from your home
Assessments available from £150
Dyslexia Screening available. Full Assessment
Dyscalculia Screening Maths Assessment
Extend your child's learning... develop their full potential.
- Where do you teach?
- I will happily tutor from your home or you are welcome to mine. I cover the areas of Hereford, Ledbury and Newent.
Please phone or email for further details.
For Assessment I cover: Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire and Staffordshire.
- When are you available?
- Available: 8.30 am - 8pm. Monday to Friday
9.00 - 5.00 Saturday.
*** I have packages of tuition for during school holidays
*** Educational assessment including Dyslexia screening
*** Maths Assessment including Screening for Dyscalculia
How is your child getting on?
My assessments will show areas of strength and areas to develop.
Please phone me for more details.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Early Years Key stage 1, Key stage 2 Keystage 3
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- KS 1 SATS, KS 2 SATS, KS 3,
ELEVEN PLUS Entrance Exams,
Adult University and Teaching entrance exams
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I have an up to date enhanced DBS formerly CRB
Send a message to Chance2Learn
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more