Key Stage 1 Science Tuition in Bromley (Penge, Beckenham, Orpington, Crystal Palace, Chislehurst)
Tutors in Bromley
- Sorry no tutors found
Tutors travelling to Bromley
- Abi Mogul Perivale, HA0
- Mrs Bhatia Gants Hill, IG5
- Tina Hemphill Banbury, OX16
- Monica Janssens Rye, TN36
- Sowmya Kennington, SE1
- Mark Parris South Norwood, SE25
- Tiffani Vinyard Hemel Hempstead, HP2
- Abigail Williams Tottenham Green, N17
- Alex Wingfield Highbury, N16
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Jon Clark Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Mrs Thanvi South Woodford, E18
- Nasim Golders Green, NW2
- Dr Margaret Nwagwu Wollaton, NG8
- Llinos Williams Kingswood, KT20
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 1 Science
- Personal Message
- I truly value the sense of achievement gained in teaching new skills and I aim to pass on this enthusiasm through my teaching.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- French, Spanish, Maths, English and all primary school subjects.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I hold a degree in French and Hispanic studies from Birmingham University. I am also a qualified primary school teacher, with specialism in French and Spanish.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have 10 years experience in teaching 1 to 1 and small groups French, Spanish and English to adults and children, either through language centres (Berlitz), local councils or privately.
Since completing my PGCE in Primary Education in 2008 I have gained experience in teaching all subjects to children in a primary school setting. I completed my induction year in Year 1 in 2010.
Having trained in multiple methods of teaching I have developed my own cutting-edge, highly successful approach.
- How much do you charge?
- I charge £30 per hour for a 1:1 and £25 per hour for group lessons.
- Where do you teach?
- I can travel to pupils' houses in nearby areas: Forest Hill, Brockley, Dulwich, Greenwich, Blackheath, Bromley, Beckenham and to areas in Central London from easy access to London Bridge or Canada Water.
- When are you available?
- I am flexible and can teach during and after the school day (9am-8pm) and Saturdays. I am also available to teach during the school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I can teach children aged between 4 to 11 the national curriculum and French and Spanish to adolescents and adults.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- I am currently teaching Spanish to children preparing for the GCSE exam; Maths and Literacy to children in year 2 and year 6.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- Every student is different, and every student learns differently. This is why I love teaching privately - I regularly assess each student´s current needs and adapt future lessons accordingly. I aim to create engaging lessons through the use of varied activities.