Key Stage 1 Science Tuition in Bromley (Penge, Beckenham, Orpington, Crystal Palace, Chislehurst)
Tutors in Bromley
- Sorry no tutors found
Tutors travelling to Bromley
- Mrs Thanvi Snaresbrook, E18
- Jon Clark Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Monica Janssens Rye, TN36
- Abigail Williams Archway, N15
- Faisal101 Central Birmingham, B6
- Abi Mogul Perivale, HA0
- Sowmya Kennington, SE1
- Paul Latheron Stoke Newington, N4
- Mark Parris South Norwood, SE25
- Tina Hemphill Banbury, OX16
- Zaen Huddersfield, HD3
- Mrs Bhatia Gants Hill, IG5
- Rachel deG Earlsfield, SW17
- Alex Wingfield Highbury, N16
- Nasim Golders Green, NW2
- Llinos Williams Kingswood, KT20
- Tiffani Vinyard Hemel Hempstead, HP2
- Dr Margaret Nwagwu Wollaton, NG8
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 1 Science
- Personal Message
- I am a positive, enthusiastic and easy going individual with a passion for teaching and have taught in the EYFS, KS1 and KS2 in a range of inner London schools. I am a qualified play therapist as well registered with PTUK.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- English, Maths, Science - Primary school level - EYFS, KS1 and KS2
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- PGCE - Primary School Teaching
BSc Psychology 2:1
PgCert Addiction Psychology and Counselling
Diploma Play Therapy
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught for 5 years in Inner London Schools including Newham and Lambeth in the EYFS, KS1 and KS2.
I have tutored children in both Maths and English in KS1 and KS2. I am currently home schooling an 10 year old boy.
I also work therapeutically with 5 children in both primary and secondary schools in London throughout the week.
- How much do you charge?
- £40 per session.
- Where do you teach?
- I live centrally near to London Bridge and travel to neighbouring counties including Southwark, Lambeth, Westminster, Kensington and Chelsea, Hackney, Camden, Islington, Tower Hamlets.
- When are you available?
- midweek - Late afternoon - Evening
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Primary School level
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Yes (Oct 2012)
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- PTUK - Play Therapy UK
- Where and with whom did you train?
- University of Roehampton - PGCE - Primary School Teaching - 2008
Send a message to Joe Atkinson
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more