Key Stage 1 Science Tuition in Bromley (Penge, Beckenham, Orpington, Crystal Palace, Chislehurst)
Tutors in Bromley
- Sorry no tutors found
Tutors travelling to Bromley
- Abi Mogul Perivale, HA0
- Mrs Bhatia Gants Hill, IG5
- Abigail Williams Tottenham Green, N17
- Tina Hemphill Banbury, OX16
- Nasim Golders Green, NW2
- Sowmya Kennington, SE1
- Llinos Williams Kingswood, KT20
- Mark Parris South Norwood, SE25
- Dr Margaret Nwagwu Wollaton, NG8
- Alex Wingfield Highbury, N16
- Tiffani Vinyard Hemel Hempstead, HP2
- Jon Clark Welwyn Garden City, AL7
- Viv Battersea, SW1
- Monica Janssens Rye, TN36
- Mrs Thanvi South Woodford, E18
Request a Tutor
Can't find the tutor you need? Post a request on our Tutors Wanted board.View all tutors for Key Stage 1 Science
- Personal Message
- You can use the C.E.M and Bond papers to gain luck. Luck is labouring under correct knowledge.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
- I teach 7+, 11+, Science and Reading Recovery.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
- I have a PGCE, a 'Reading Recovery' qualification and a T.E.F.L certificate.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- I have taught for 18 years. I regularly teach 11+. Some of my pupils get into a grammar school or similar establishments. For instance, one got into 'Forest' School this year. Another got into Bexley Girls'. I am often asked after one lesson, could my child pass the 11+, and I do sometimes say it is unlikely. If there is a chance then I would say, they have as good a chance as any, or they might be able to if they work hard and do the h/w I leave. Most of the time, the lessons continue which is good, as passing the 11+ isn't everything. However, obviously passing the 11+ can transform lives and the lives of generations of that family. My grandmother passed the 11+ and became a headmistress, and her children and her grandchildren have been given her cars and her furniture and her money and her outlook.
- How much do you charge?
- £25 an hour.
- Where do you teach?
- I usually teach at the pupil's house.
- When are you available?
- Available over the summer. Also during term-time, from 5.15pm and also at the weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- I teach key stage 1 and 2.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- 11+, 7+
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- I do have a DBS certificate.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- I trained in Milton Keynes, in 'De Montfort' University.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
- One past student sat her 11+ and passed, and now her brother is trying to pass. He works long hours and deserves to pass.
I teach a year 1 pupil reading and to a degree writing. He has passed his phonic test and his mother is pleased.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
- My approach is to be a companion teacher, on what is always an interesting journey! In any given hour, one might discover facts relating to the plague, the purchase of a hanging basket with 'N' amount of flowers and an uncrackable code. I do leave homework and that maybe a story or it maybe a paper.
Send a message to Mr.Tyley
It's free to contact me, and you don't need to log in - read more